• Gryfin
    Man i really wish concentrate was available here.
  • EconMan

You can press rosin :love:
  • Tdog420
    yesssss like @econman said press rosin its what i do since its not always available.
  • Gryfin
    yeah but its so expensive to start
  • Vapster707
    o7fkb9zow2v01a4j.jpg

Got my review cartridges ready :rofl:
  • EconMan

FYI, my press (and LabPong's) was $220. Works great.
    But I hear ya... equipment costs add up.

Got my review cartridges readyVapster707

I just orgasmed :starstruck:

That is some top shelf stuff there! :cool:

zCurious... pricing on them?
  • Vapster707
    tha select are $38 king pin $35(got half off with dispensary deal)
    All half gram ...

First time buying cartridges ...top shelf u say ??? Tha dispensary had alot brands not sure which are good or bad ... Did some research looking at their online menu I wanted the Hawaiian snow the other two strains are recommendation from the guys that work there
  • EconMan

Perhaps not TOP top-shelf, but yeah, good ones. 80+ thc content. Authentic Kingpen's are awesome! :love: (lots of fakes on black market) and I certainly would categorize them as high-end carts. Not as high end as say Stiiizy's but upscale certainly
  • Vapster707
    was wondering of u got tha cloak in ??? If so how does it feel ???
  • Tdog420
    Got my cloak and will right up pros and cons in a couple of days after heavy use. My quick first impression is that i really like it and that it is the most stealthy cartridge device ive used. I am liking it slightly better then my ccell palm and silo..... Biggest con is theres no button
  • Vapster707
    mines on tha way bought some new cartridges a few days ago and can't wait !!!!
  • Tdog420
    I think you will like it....but i havent tried w 1ml carts only .5 and iam curious how the full 1 ml will fit. Overall i enjoy it and it may be my new go to.
  • VapePartsMart
    Sorry I've been a bit MIA in recent days. Glad the samples are starting to arrive, and thank you for the feedback.

Here's some pics of the Cloak:

Hamilton-Devices-Cloak-hidden-cartridge-battery.jpg
    Cloak-Battery-size-reference.jpg
    Hamilton-Devices-Cloak.jpg
    Cloak-Battery-510-thread.jpg
    Cloak-oil-cartridge-Battery-laying-down.jpg
    Cloak-Battery-hero.jpg
    Cloak-battery-mouthpiece-top-view.jpg
    Cloak-vape-discreet-oil-cartridge-battery.jpg
    Cloak-Vape-battery-510-thread.jpg
    Hamilton-Cloak-Battery-Charge-Port-bottom-view.jpg
  • SirSixPence
    I can't wait, Im getting tired of magnetic connectors.
    Thanks Again As soon as i get my hands on it and kick it around I will give you a review. Im a daily user of carts.
  • SirSixPence
    Mine came today, I really like the size.
    First impression It seems to be designed for the CCell sized carts. I tried a standard cheap 1ml skinny cart with a round mouthpiece and the cap wouldn't fit back on. But you can use it without the cap. It does allow for some big hits on CCell cart.
  • Dr green thumb
    y3n7htby85jq3xi7.jpg
    9m616yz10nrsia5m.jpg
    i0zi1e4pusr4kpvx.jpg
    7y2cb7108sdjtfj9.jpg
    b9094j5x0v9c88dd.jpg
    no9132z49kbwvf9n.jpg

I like the cloak. It is the same size as my silo battery from c cell with a cover for the mouthpiece. I tried it with four different styles of carts and they all worked. The draw resistance is like using a cart by itself. The cloak does not have a fire button or heat settings it just works while you inhale. It fired all the carts I put in quickly without issue. I carry my carts in my pockets so it will be nice having them fully protected.

@VapePartsMart

The cloak did not fit my 1g cart.
  • Vapster707
    So far I'm really digging this super stealthy thing
  • EconMan
    The cloak did not fit my 1g cart.Dr green thumb

That's the only kind I buy -- lol
  • martinstraka8282
    Got mine on friday. 0.5ml cartridges fit, 1ml did not.

Worked perfectly with nothing to think about really. Just screw in the cartridge, pull and exhale.

Nice little product.
  • SirSixPence
    My final review.
    Pros~ Size is perfect, The way the Cartridge is protected from Lint/damage. It is capable of big hits with a CCell cart.

Cons~ the limited cartridge use due to the height of the cap. It really seems to be designed for the CCELL cartridge.
    The Air path of the cap collects residue quickly and it seems that since the hole isn't even with the air path it accelerates the process.
    The draw resistance also seemed heavy to me.

Since I mainly use CCell carts, this is a really good EDC vape for my needs.
  • Dr green thumb
    I agree this battery rips some huge clouds with the c cell carts. Most of my carts now are c cell or something very similar so this is the perfect battery for me. It also looks very similar to other juice vapes so nobody questions me when I use it in public.
  • Vapster707
    So I've had tha cloak a week now and I really dig it ... Very small and sleek simple to use no clicks or buttons just screw your 510 cartridge in and go ...As a cartridge rookie I thought I'd care about a fire button and multiple voltage range but I'm not ...I even bought a pen from my local shop to have something to compare to the cloak and in tha end I don't care about a button or different levels ...

So far I've charged it once and have used it daily since it came in on Wednesday ...It travels really well slips in your pocket and go ...

Tha harder u draw tha thicker clouds u get ... I took a 15 second pull no cartridge just to see if tha battery could handle a long draw around tha 15 second mark tha light blinked twice so I think that was a I give blink(lol)...As a rookie to cartridges I imagine a full 15 second pull as a killer ...I can handle a good 7-9 seconds ....

Tha cap is sealed with a bottom gasket so in a way u have to clear tha cap like u clear a bong hit ... I've got used to doing this so I have my own technique a thumb flick up pops tha seal so this is no biggie to me ....

In tha end I dig it !!! I want to buy a back up just cause ...A few friends seen it and liked it they showed interest in buying one told them they had to wait ... I'd like to throw tha business to if he's going to sell them online ....
  • Vapster707
    raerjvumbj9dile1.jpg

3nolal6kjyf697nf.jpg

rfoo1hpyjn3afqpg.jpg

g3dy13on5vdnhgzx.jpg

5ihr3s3z9jvwnkws.jpg

84vozilk9ileqmv2.jpg

6m4zke8du09ch88d.jpg

I've used Elite select ,Kingpin and eel River cartridges all half grams and all worked great no problems with fit
  • VapePartsMart
    Thanks everybody. I have not read through any of this yet but will check it out soon. I am doing all the VPM shipping myself this week. Employees are in Mexico this week, then it's my turn in Mexico next week :)
  • EconMan

Was wondering where you were? :)
  • VapePartsMart
    Things have been crazy. I am doing the job of multiple people this week, or at least making a solid attempt at it. I am accepting shipping volunteers if anyone is interested ;)
  • Tdog420
    nice write up. I was going to do a long review but i feel you covered just about everything. I also clear the chamber lol. I really like the cloak only thing that needs to be mentioned is that not all carts fit but most do. Ccell def the preferred cart for it. Also id guess its super picky w 1 g carts and style of lid so better w the .5 cart. Also i would say the lid/cover should be swabbed w q tip and iso maybe once every week or 2 to keep the flavor clean.
  • Vapster707
    yea so far I've used Elite selects,kingpin and eel river half gram cartridges in it all have fit no problem ... Was thinking tha kingpin half gram is small so a full gram should fit ...

9l2vtlhw0xro8d1r.jpg
    Kingpin half gram ...

I just wasn't balling enough to buy a full gram cartridge :rofl: :brow:
  • VapePartsMart

Just read through your comments. Thanks for the feedback :) I think we'll start seeing more of these "concealed" cartridge style batteries coming out.

I just reached out to Mike at Delta 3D Studios to see if he likes the idea of crafting some sort of cover that could go over the Palm/Silo to essentially turn them into a battery like this. We'll see what he says!
  • EconMan

You da man! :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube