• Wallace
    I am considering getting myself a Tera to add to my collection of vapes.
    I want a daily driver vape which I we swapping with the other vapes I have.
    Crafty, Ghost, VapCap, CFV, MFLB, and Plenty.
    I want something that does not need a HUGE amount of herb to work well.
    Good nice hits (potent but not burning hot through burn).
    and i know there has been some fixes and all to the Tera and wanted to through out there to the Tera owners these questions?
    Would you buy it again now that you have used it for a while?
    Pros and Cons (v3)
    What vape would you say it is more alike with and why? (vapor production etc)
    Thanks.
    Any info is more than appreciated.
  • Cl4ud3
    Can you not upgrade your CFV to a Tera? https://www.reddit.com/r/BoundlessVapes/comments/97mofa/boundless_cfv_to_tera_upgrade/

I can't remember the dates you had to buy between to qualify but it's worth looking at first.
  • Dr green thumb

With the tera being $219.99 that opens up the possibility of considering a crafty. With buds codes that will make it much cheaper than the tera. I would also suggest a rastabuddhatao splinter v1 which for $109.99 plus the price of a mod battery comes out much cheaper and is imo a very potent vape. Vgoodiez has a deal today that includes the cooling stems which is a $40 value.
  • Wallace
    Thanks @Dr green thumb but I don´t need two Craftys or more fuel for my VAS, just some first had Info from Tera Users but thanks.
    @Cl4ud3
    I live in Spain so i don´t know if I am a legible for the upgrade or if it is worth all the expenses to get it here either.
    But thanks I will send an email to Eric and ask him just in case.
  • Cl4ud3
    I got mine upgraded to the UK.
  • Wallace
    Nice to hear that :)
  • Wallace
    @Cl4ud3
    And how much did it cost you total?
  • Cl4ud3
    Just £78, it got past with no fees
  • Wallace
    @Cl4ud3
    Wow usually I am not that lucky
  • Cl4ud3
    Me either normally. I think that was the only one last year that got past without fees.
  • Wallace
    So @Cl4ud3 compared to the CFV how is the Tera
    More herb, Less for the same results?
    Flavor better same worse ?
    Is it as bulky as it seems compared to the cfv
    As in the vapor.been hot would.you say ?
    Thanks
  • Cl4ud3
    I wasn't keen on mine, it has a plastic taste that didn't go from the burn offs I did and I wasn't going to waste time and flower on it when I have so many vapes. It's definitely bulkier and heavier, probably produces easier but I never had any issues with my CFV.
    It's better on a glass rig but I think the body of the vape or something inside smells a bit too much for the mouthpieces.
  • LabPong
    hell no...run from anything Boundless lol Especially if it starts with a T....... got burned once...never again.
  • Wallace
    Well I have had a cfv and loved it until they gave me a V2 replacement which I like but not as much.
    And was expecting something good from.the tera
  • Summer
    Check out the new firmware updated Fierce.
  • warren0728
    so i took my new tera v3 to a camping/music festival this past weekend. man do i love this vape ... i bought some s&b dosing capsules and they worked great! i used the glass mouthpiece for the most part (mainly because i felt it looked more like a nic vape with the glass mouthpiece).

the extra power of two batteries was great for quick heat up even with the dosing caps (i see more performance decrease when using dosing caps in the fog).

although the fog is a great vape it has definitely taken on a backup roll after getting the tera.

it is definitely a handful but the increased performance over the single battery fog is worth it.

now what i really wish is for someone to come up with a similar unit (with dosing caps) that is truly on demand like my milanaas ... it would be nice to grab a hit and put it away instead of having the four minute session (i know you can shut it off after each hit but that's kind of a pain).

i found the LG H2's to give me much longer usage than the batteries that came with the tera.

tera-camping.jpg
  • OhHello
    Still the best $160 I spent (sale last year), smoker friends love it, beast through a bong and dosing caps work great, usually use a arizer stem with mine or via bong
  • WOLF444
    I'm also strongly considering picking up the Tera to be utilized with the water pipe attachment and my bubblers...
  • LAWTHEONE
    Tera definitely!!! HEAVY HITTER!
  • WOLF444

Question for you - do you use the dosing caps in the device when you're using it through the bong? How do those work for that application?

Also, any tips you could offer for new owners/users? Some people were recommending replacing the factory screen in the chamber with a Mighty/Crafty screen from S&B... There were also some people talking about removing the screen in the water pipe adapter? Looking for more info/details on these types of tips/tricks for either improving airflow and/or maintaining cleanliness of the device... Thanks!

~ WOLF
  • bulllee
    I had one of the first Teras and I got rid of it because of the taste and the health concerns on plastic and glue burning. I had read they fixed their issues of the first run of Teras and I decided to buy one for $168 on sale. I love using my Arizer dimpled cooling stem on it. It cools it down considerably and the flavor is killer. I didn't like either mouthpiece they provide as they are too hot tasting for me. The plastic one tasted like plastic (duh) and the glass was way too short.
    h6vpluzyhf4o084v.jpg
    It shines with the wpa they provide. It friggin rips on water. For $168 I am pleased with the outcome. I have other vapes I prefer for just flavor and extraction, but for groups of people using the Tera it is a good choice. It really performs best with the wpa. I haven't used the concentrate pad as I don't don't like to share my vapes between flower and concentrates. I believe in dedicated vapes . :cool:
  • WOLF444

Thanks, Bulllee... I'm very close to ordering one...
  • Rudis21
    So I absolutely love my CFV. Is the Tera that much of an upgrade to justify buying it? I know the CFV has crap battery life, but I am never in a situation where I can't just charge it up quickly. It doesn't really take that long to charge it. I'm guessing the Tera is more powerful overall, but is it so much better than the CFV to justify the additional purchase? I use my CFV almost exclusively with the WPA.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    having had both i would say its worth the upgrade. The added power is nice.
  • Rudis21
    LOL damn! I was hoping I was gonna hear having both would be overkill. I should have known better though
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    lol. Sorry. The wpa with yhe tera is better too. No silicone :party: :party: :party:
  • Rudis21
    I love that Boundless includes all the accessories. Everyone else typically nickles and dimes you for every little penny. Well add another vape to the list!
  • Chandler
    I used my cfv a handful of times then shelved it. I missed the upgrade part. Why were they offering upgrades on the CFV? What was wrong with it? How do you know if you qualify? Is it too late for me?
  • Rudis21
    I just used my new Tera for the first time. I really like everything about it, with a couple minor annoyances. I don't like the digital display position, I liked that I could see the temperature on the CFV while using it with the WPS. The second is actually probably a big annoyance, and that is the lack of a loading tool. I don't like loading it at all, and I wish I could get an loading tool adapter like the one you can get and use with almost every other vape they offer. Those 2 things won't stop me from using it a lot though, I love everything else about it so far.
  • WOLF444

Did you experiment with reversing the display orientation? You can flip it (if I recall correctly from watching review videos)
  • bulllee
    I don't like the digital display position, I liked that I could see the temperature on the CFV while using it with the WPS.Rudis21
    Push your + button down 3 times in a row quickly and it'll change orientation. :cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment