• Pud
    that is the same one my bad I must be messed up! lol! But yes I ordered the 18mm version with their drop down... we'll see how that goes... and yes I got the double weave titanium screen for the titanium bowl and 5/8 for the glass bowl.
    Wonder if they changed the composition a little? They were on close out now they aren't... or switching suppliers.. so clearing out the old to being in the new? I'm sure it's all good
  • spider
    yup, I had an issue with one of my glass bowls being too small, nv chris replaced it and maybe that spiked something as far as them getting a new supplier?
  • Tdog420
    Ive got full weed eater setup for sale dm me for price drop
  • spider
    :wink: I'll be dammed? I had no idea NV even had dropdowns, looks good, wish they had in 14mm, still good though, I'm still holding out waiting for the sneaky Pete's dropdown to come back in stock for my globe, ect, ect,
    . Both of his sites are sold out? They must be decent?:
  • Pud
    I figured the nv glass will be good to take the serious heat it's going to get thrown at it.
  • spider
    trust me, it will,
    dropdown looks nice, I like how they give you that barrier/buffer to work with, nice grab✌
  • spider
    gotta let me know how that dcup works out for ya two, pics, ect
    I had my eye on that for awhile but I'm holding out to see how this tsunami vape looks like when it hits
  • Mangu
    lol....prices are usually “adjusted” by about 20% right around sale time (4/20, Black Friday). Good profit margin protection tactics! Haha
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment