• Tdog420
    glad you are enjoying it. Makes me happy it has a wonderful home!!
  • Bad Dog
    I'm actually rehoneymooning with it after borrowing it to a friend. Thank you for the trade with the really sweet stand I scored the better end of that deal. Have you picked up a old style Ditanium glass hand piece yet?
  • Tdog420
    you went above and beyond to make the deal square. I greatly appreciate that.

I have not got an old wand yet unfortunately. I will order one soon. For now i use the glass screen wand w no metal screen. It dirties everything faster but drastically improves airflow as well as keeping it open longer before cleaning. If they get a better screen situation i would have no complaints. It is easily the best device to get ripped fast w the best combo hits i have ever had. This is important for me because my tolerance is pretty insane lol.

On another note. Weed eater is amazing. I just wish it was made safer for tattoos, people w long hair, and people w big dogs. If it wasnt for my wife and her long hair i would have never sold it lol.
  • Baron23
    If it wasnt for my wife and her long hair i would have never sold it lol.Tdog420

Buy her a scrunchy??? :sweat:
  • Tdog420
    lol. We vape a lot and i prefer the hair down lol. Its also because of my 2 dogs and the cord. I need to be able to use it in the living room w out having to worry about dogs knocking it onto my carpet.
1678910Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet