• Hapo
    ...now I hope the phone call worked...Lol...
  • Ctipp22
    I dig my Newvape stuff. I get monster rips and a lot of flavor with fast extraction. I have one vape that's a heavier hitter and pretty damn near the biggest for cloud production and its the Herborizer XL. The flowerpot though I can finish a bowl in 1 to 2 rips and its more practical. The thing about the herborizer is once its going its like a GS almost but lasts for a really really long time and some times I just don't want to sit on a bowl for that long. The load is like a gram of weed so the clouds better be GIANT. lol Also the Weedeater and newvape stuff I can get a flavor punch with a giant cloud INSTANTLY.
  • Dr green thumb
    1-800-get-vape, 1-800-I-need-it, 1-800-new-vape are the top three help lines that I can find.

Seriously I hope you find an option that works.

20% off helps a little, lol. I haven’t used my dynavap or IH in over a week, and that kind of bothers me, I love them but this thing is way too easy. I can walk into our guest room, where my vape station(lol I guess I now have a “vape station”) load and vape a bowl, and be shutting the door behind me in about a minute or less.
  • Hapo
    ...looks like I will not be experiencing the Weed Eater soon...

...the order shipped a half hour before my last attempt to change the order...

...even w/o the Weed Eater nut, we be thinkin' that's a good thing...

...it looks like all the information I have been looking for has been here all along...

...I see a Weed Eater nut and a 14mm glass bowl in the near future...

...ya goota aske yerself...what would zancru do...???...

Yup, the search tool above is the key to the unknown. I’m as guilty as anyone about asking questions but I have gotten very good with that search tool.
  • Hapo
    ...hey, it looks like I will be a Weed Eater owner after all...!!!...

...the phone call apparently had effect...I could tell because $4.21 was deposited into my bank account...

...I still don't know if this is good thing or if I would rather have the little threaded scoop...

... methinks it's good...LoL…!!!...
  • Dr green thumb
    The first evening I had my weed eater I went through way too much flower. I had to test different temperatures, load size, 14mm vs 18mm rig with ti bowl and glass bowl. And then I had to adjust my draw speed down from what I am used to while doing all that. It was easy to get carried away.
  • Hapo
    ...that's what we are best at...good at fuking shit up, too...

I was baked for a week for the same reason and because it’s SO EASY to drop a scoop or two in the bowl and be on your way a minute later. I had to start turning it off instead of leaving it on, lol. I do leave it on at night for a nighttime emergency and to be ready for coffee on the morning. Re reading some of my posts from that week and shaking my head, :lol:
  • gbpack94
    Just got a Weedeater nut to try with my VROD diffuser as I had seen they were compatible. But upon trying to screw the nut on diffuser I find its too tight to screw down without excessive force and cant get it tightened past halfway. Can go a lil further but its grinding the threads. Maybe my diffuser has expanded from heat over time? Anyone have any ideas on getting a proper fit? Was really hoping to try the weedeater but didnt want to buy the whole head if I didnt have to.
  • zancru
    Stay vaped, forever!!!!
    Dracarys clouds!!!
  • Hapo
    Just got a Weedeater nut to try with my VROD diffuser as I had seen they were compatible. But upon trying to screw the nut on diffuser I find its too tight to screw down without excessive force and cant get it tightened past halfway. Can go a lil further but its grinding the threads. Maybe my diffuser has expanded from heat over time? Anyone have any ideas on getting a proper fit? Was really hoping to try the weedeater but didnt want to buy the whole head if I didnt have to.

...how did this work out...???...it turned out I did not get the Weedeater nut...
  • 38spider
    which carb cap was that zanc?
  • zancru

That’s the NV 2nd revision/generation VROD, 2 angled holes carb cap.
    Stay vaped.
  • 38spider
    The vrod carb cap! Thankyou, I appreciate it ✌
  • 38spider
    io8gt6zs1vl6pam4.jpg
    Weedeater order just came through, very happy to have everything come in one piece, the packaging, ect actually was very nice, I think I even got hooked up with extra screens, all the material feels really good, very high quality,
    Now its time to give it a whirl tonight,

Got alot of weed to be eaten tonight and look foward to some real extensive testing, i have some homework to do tonight, this is gonna be fun!!, looking foward .

Nice, congrats!! Enjoy
  • Baron23
    Very nice, man. I'm sure you will love it. Very hard to beat a NV FP of any version.

And my Auber RDK-300 has been solid as a rock for...oh, maybe three years or more?
  • Skyvaper
    @38spider enjoy the WE and happy testing!!!
  • Tdog420
    dope have fun buddy! Let us know when you get your first burn lol. I got my first burn the second night at 3 am when wasted after vaping 8 grams in it lol.
  • 38spider
    he, he it's funny you mention, I burned the shit out of my finger when I switched to the glass bowl,
    Apparently the glass handle takes alot longer to cool than I thought.
  • 38spider
    thankyou, it definitely is an experience.
  • 38spider
    So after testing the WE out last night I have to say that I absolutely love it!,
    Of course there are small little critiques that I would love some tips on,
    First tip I could use is temperature, I thought that 665 would be a good place to start, but I actually didn't get the vape production I was looking for until I bumbed it up to 725 degrees, is that too high?

My next concern would be I notice the weedeater head seams a little loose on the bowl, is that normal? Do I need to open the coils a lil with a screwdriver to create a tighter fit with the head?
    Besides that I would say everything else is good,
    Flavor is on point, and I love the ease of the bowl being exposed for quick stirring, and dumping, very impressed,
    I also have to say the qualty of the packing was very neat and organized, you can tell it's :cool: high quality stuff.
  • 38spider
    I here ya, I figured I'm going to order one i might as well get the best pid, i also got a set of glass bowls to have that variety as well,
    Honestly, I can't tell the difference.

725 is fine but with a slower draw or different water level or different rig you can go lower. Let it heat soak as long as you can. There is a video somewhere showing how to expand the coil for tighter fit, when your done run an autotune if you have the nv controller. Have fun and be careful! Look at my “burn” thread, lol.
  • 38spider
    hey thanks for the advice, I have the rdk 300 so no need for a auto tune,
    When I looked at the tip video on the site I believe that the coil expansion tip was just for the v-rod,
    I would like to get a verification from nv chris possibly before grabbing the screwdriver
    Besides that I really like it,
    I think I might have actually failed yo fill the matrix all the way, that could have effected the pull and draw as well,
    Thanks again.

I like vaping dry with one glass piece but I would advise anyone using any flowerpot for the first time to start with water then phase it out later after you get everything else figured out.
  • 38spider
    I have the 14mm sneaky pete globe, I also picked up a 14mm glass bowl so I think I'm going to probably take that route tonight,
    Isolate the experience with a smaller piece, smaller volume of water, then work out from there.
  • Baron23
    I got glass bowls also, didn’t really see any benefit, and went back to Ti adjustabowl.

Just like it better.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet