• Hapo
    ...now I hope the phone call worked...Lol...
  • Ctipp22
    I dig my Newvape stuff. I get monster rips and a lot of flavor with fast extraction. I have one vape that's a heavier hitter and pretty damn near the biggest for cloud production and its the Herborizer XL. The flowerpot though I can finish a bowl in 1 to 2 rips and its more practical. The thing about the herborizer is once its going its like a GS almost but lasts for a really really long time and some times I just don't want to sit on a bowl for that long. The load is like a gram of weed so the clouds better be GIANT. lol Also the Weedeater and newvape stuff I can get a flavor punch with a giant cloud INSTANTLY.
  • Dr green thumb
    1-800-get-vape, 1-800-I-need-it, 1-800-new-vape are the top three help lines that I can find.

Seriously I hope you find an option that works.

20% off helps a little, lol. I haven’t used my dynavap or IH in over a week, and that kind of bothers me, I love them but this thing is way too easy. I can walk into our guest room, where my vape station(lol I guess I now have a “vape station”) load and vape a bowl, and be shutting the door behind me in about a minute or less.
  • Hapo
    ...looks like I will not be experiencing the Weed Eater soon...

...the order shipped a half hour before my last attempt to change the order...

...even w/o the Weed Eater nut, we be thinkin' that's a good thing...

...it looks like all the information I have been looking for has been here all along...

...I see a Weed Eater nut and a 14mm glass bowl in the near future...

...ya goota aske yerself...what would zancru do...???...

Yup, the search tool above is the key to the unknown. I’m as guilty as anyone about asking questions but I have gotten very good with that search tool.
  • Hapo
    ...hey, it looks like I will be a Weed Eater owner after all...!!!...

...the phone call apparently had effect...I could tell because $4.21 was deposited into my bank account...

...I still don't know if this is good thing or if I would rather have the little threaded scoop...

... methinks it's good...LoL…!!!...
  • Dr green thumb
    The first evening I had my weed eater I went through way too much flower. I had to test different temperatures, load size, 14mm vs 18mm rig with ti bowl and glass bowl. And then I had to adjust my draw speed down from what I am used to while doing all that. It was easy to get carried away.
  • Hapo
    ...that's what we are best at...good at fuking shit up, too...

I was baked for a week for the same reason and because it’s SO EASY to drop a scoop or two in the bowl and be on your way a minute later. I had to start turning it off instead of leaving it on, lol. I do leave it on at night for a nighttime emergency and to be ready for coffee on the morning. Re reading some of my posts from that week and shaking my head, :lol:
  • gbpack94
    Just got a Weedeater nut to try with my VROD diffuser as I had seen they were compatible. But upon trying to screw the nut on diffuser I find its too tight to screw down without excessive force and cant get it tightened past halfway. Can go a lil further but its grinding the threads. Maybe my diffuser has expanded from heat over time? Anyone have any ideas on getting a proper fit? Was really hoping to try the weedeater but didnt want to buy the whole head if I didnt have to.
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet