• Rockette Morton
    Sour Tangie - Live Resin Sugar
    f20gfpuxt4k7wthx.jpg
    SFV OG - Crumble
    0980mntjmuqit3oc.jpg
  • Dr green thumb
    those look tasty. Did the dispensary say the thc %
  • Rockette Morton
    thanks for reminding me. Yes, the Sour Tangie is 68.3% and the SFV OG is 67.4.%thc 3.4%cbd. The sour is tart and fruity. The SFV is creamy delish.
  • Rockette Morton
    Super Silver Haze batter.
    THCa 77.8% THC 4.6%
    33n25p7sqqs981hz.jpg
  • EconMan
    I want some! :starstruck:
  • okla68m
    r7166v6qbqlzsp4n.jpg
    0.71 gms from 3.5 gm's White Widow Everclear Wash
    2nd time it's created SHATTER as opposed to WAX
  • EconMan
    I'm glad this thread was started because I am getting into BHO/PHO extractions.
    Did a few now and it is promising. :)
  • Dr green thumb

That looks correct. Try adding it to your drinks, it mixes right in and has no flavor.
    I’m finding concentrates hit real hard, fast and fun but don’t last for more then an hour and I usually vape some flower of the same strain if I have it and that is a perfect afternoon. If I do back to back concentrates every hour for the same length of time I get over medicated and just feel like crap. I’m vaping concentrates in rice grain(large size?) wax and shatter. One 10 second hit off if a high thc (80-90%) cart is about the same and I react the same when I try more.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    concentrates my friend are the crack of marijuana. Like a popper without the tabacoo :rofl:
  • Dr green thumb

My view on concentrates was similar until I tried sauce or diamonds in sauce. Also live resin hits very hard. But shatter and wax do not last as long for me.
  • deep_meditation
    This week it’s double black/Black Domina. Killer indica strain.
  • okla68m
    What Exactly is "Diamonds & Sauce", saw some at my local despensary... $95....they had Some cheaper $80, but, the packaging on the $95 jar looked High End...Black Jar, don't remember the name, couldn't see it and they wouldn't let you open it, Sealed....Some that I could see looked like yellow/golden Honey with grains of Sugar in it, wtf ?
    I've Been making my own concentrate/Shatter with Everclear...Fire..can't imagine anything stronger or tastier (made from White Widow this time).
  • okla68m
    I've tried CBD in various types and amounts over time and Never have Felt ANYTHING nor had Any type of Reaction to it.....So Far, IMO...SMOKE & MIRRORS.....Reminds me of stories of people shooting "Ice Water" when they couldn't find anything.
  • Dr green thumb

Diamonds and sauce is pure thca Crystal's drenched in a potent soft textured terpene rich concentrate. The secret is that it is full spectrum and high in terpenes. The end result is a high that is unmatched in flavor, effect or intensity. It's like if you took your strongest flower and multiplied it by 3x

The first time I dabbed diamonds and sauce i remember not moving for about 45 minutes and then going into a very strong long lasting high.

I like using this to knock out pain
  • okla68m
    Thanks....Dab rig, torch ? Got a Cheap one and the torch temp inconsistency makes me Really Leary to attempt HIGH DOLLAR MATERIAL in it. I do have a inexpensive Coiled Vape pen and a ceramic bucket pen....the "bucket" has been Clogged since it's 1st attempt (with Junk material).
    What is the BEST APPARATUS to use with "D & S" ? Have found I can use my AirVape X with Pad and get a nice 5 minute session with a 1/2 grain of rice size piece.
    What will Work the Best (most efficient) ?
  • Dr green thumb
    The best way is through a dab rig and quartz banger. You would put a small amount in and then starting heating it with your torch until it starts to boil. You would then put the carb cap on and proceed to inhale and enjoy. It also works well in dab pens with bucket coils or mixed in the middle of your favorite flower in your favorite vape. It has a low melting point and is free from plant matter so it burns clean. If I am out of the house I like to use my dynavap shadow m with a dynacoil.
  • okla68m
    Thank you.... guess I'll have to pickup a Lil jar and give it a go.
    Some look Professionally packaged and others, you or I could have packaged it....so...How do you know Which is Which ? If like Life, High Price dosent Always mean better !
    And I Like the "Low Temp" ability. I've found I like placing a BB size piece of Shatter i made in the middle of a MV1 crucile full of Flower....makes for a quite Tasty STRONG Experience!
  • Dr green thumb
    if you can see the product it should be mostly transparent with visible Crystal's inside it. I've had all kinds of colors from a dark purple to a light yellow that looked like I was looking through lemonade. Sometimes it almost looks like applesauce. I've paid prices from $60 a gram to $120 for .5g when it first was available. The more expensive versions have larger Crystal's inside the sauce but all versions are potent. I only use a small amount at a time.
  • okla68m
    Thank you for you input, guess I'll have to Add to my collection of various material....STILL find it Amazing....like a "kid in a candy store" !!!!
  • okla68m
    TBH, I'd be Afraid to do any that was Stronger than the Shatter I just made from the White Widow plants I grew. Had I Not Known from using for 50 years, that the "Anxiety" I'm feeling WILL GO AWAY. ....I can see how a NEWBIE would call 911 freaking out ! Regardless of How Many Times one gets to that point...DAMN....WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS DITCHWEED ANYMORE !
  • Dr green thumb

If you go with the diamonds and sauce start out with a small amount about the size of a bb from an air gun. I like to scoop a diamond and a little bit of sauce.

In starting slow I can always add to what I'm feeling if needed. If I've taken too much I just have to hang on and enjoy the ride.

This was sold as “sugar” but sounds like what you describe. It’s a mess to work with, lol. knqqpfbfs36vway2.jpeg
    mc43hhub1e35ca0j.jpeg
    uq5h3yryvrwxmix3.jpeg
    My wax collection, the one on the far right is shatter.
    uf5b3xs7qksybfiw.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    yes it looks close. I've had it soften up just from being in my pocket.

It’s like a thick liquid at room temp.
  • okla68m
    I've only Purchased One container of Wax...Sour Diesel 68.8% it said. IMO, All of the Wax, Shatter I've Made from My harvest has been BETTER !
    Depending on How Long I Wash for, seems to have a Great Influence as to whether itll be Shatter or Wax. The Longer the Wash, the Waxier it becomes. Removal of Leaf material (unless Trichome covered) also reduces waxiness (chlorophyll contamination).
  • EconMan

I want to know YOU :cool: :starstruck: :party: :100:

I need to stop my “consumable product” collection before it starts going bad, lol. If you or anyone is ever reasonably close to Denver metro area let me know, I have some “product” that will be a year old come August, and some only a month old that may never see the light of day again(mostly flower) that I would be glad to donate. Also love to “share” anything else I have.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment