• okla68m
    7xv6pzkw6qjqvjky.jpg
    This is the 6th 1/4 oz extraction. This Skywalker Kush is producing the Best looking Concentrate Ive made since learning how to produce it. This run made 0.96 gms from 7.1 gms of Trim. Thats a 13.5% return!
    When i first saw the color and clarity of the results, patted myself on the back for Good Technique! Wrong, its the Starting Material along with Technique that produces such.
    SKYWALKER KUSH
  • okla68m
    Thx, John Cocktostone !
    And all from Sugarleaf and Lafry Popcorn Trim!
  • Dr green thumb
    z7d42oanav3v7wfx.jpg

Jack Herer live sugar. 84% thca
  • bulllee
    mfz99ik1b71m7i2v.jpg Wedding cake sugar wax, 80% thca made by MPX extracts, I believe they are in Arizona, Maryland, and Florida now? Tasty stuff. :cool:
  • BestBuds
    I haven't found wedding cake around me for about a year now but I loved that stuff last I had it. It looks like a good time or two :joke: enjoy that one bud :up:
  • Bad Dog
    From left to right sour apple diamonds, watermelon zkittlez diamonds, tropic thunder diamonds and Bruce Banner live resin

• LabPong
    Bruce Banner live resinBad Dog

I would hit that!
  • bulllee
    Watermelon Zkittles :up:
    vbcd7198eyjsrxr9.jpg
    Zkittles sauce ! I endorse this highly :grin: I had this one stashed for awhile. Terpalicious good.
  • Bad Dog
    Here’s another shot of my stuff

Also scored a sample of doc’s rocks, I believe they are also called moon rocks. They are bud, hash, distillate and dusted with kief, anyone know the best way to tackle them?

• Baron23
    anyone know the best way to tackle them?Bad Dog

with a pipe?
  • okla68m
    Crumble and fill AirVape X chamber, crank to 220°C, Hang On !
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    arqsvsyebwshwk3e.jpg
    I haven't had a concentrate plug in nearly 3 years other than carts :vomit: , but today I stumbled on to some shatter :party:
  • okla68m
    ulie74yno6a2dm5n.jpg
    Made this last night....Cheese Trim...2.58gms from 28 gms.....a mere 0.09+%.....Typical QWET % for Trim Ive found. Ran some Skywalker Kush last week that kicked out 12+% return. Almost as good as some of the Bud Ive Washed.
    Returns seem to be very Strain dependent.
  • chaos191
    Not nearly as impressive as most all of your collections but damn is this stuff tasty with a nice energetic high.
    I need more product lol I'm a hoarder when it comes to weed.
    Pink Lemonade diamonds
    mmhdewfg5je367tw.jpg
    6crrfw32y4ebmezt.jpg
    dzmokr9ip92wh3pm.jpg
  • Baron23
    Looks very lovely to me!!
  • chaos191
    Thanks guys I've really been enjoying it in my ghost actually :) the only thing I have really to smoke concentrate out of but it does a pretty dam good job good flavor keeps the vapor cool and a little bit goes a long way
  • Azn2101
    20200403-111609.jpg

Might've went a bit overboard on this trip but quarintine has me reaching that point of Stir Crazy so it was a lot of impulse buying when I saw the sales and a few select picks like that "Super F-ing Hazy" again and the Raw & Kings Gardens.

Plus I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try Fire Walker pure Diamonds with White Walker Diamond sauce :starstruck:

20200403-111738.jpg

Happy (G)4/3/20 and hope everyone's doing good and staying Healthy. =)
    Hello everyone, moving things around my basement and didn’t feel like setting the rosin press up yet. Easy to get lazy and enjoy some clean wax every now and then. Hope everyone is safe and healthy!
    4xgrikhi3vd4j2xg.jpeg
  • Bad Dog
    hey dude :smile: haven’t seen you around in a bit, I’m mostly good and I hope you’re well and remain that way. What is the dab delivery system tonight? And what’s that thick cakey stuff pho?
    Glad your good! It’s just pho wax, the strain Ingrid has been the best before bed sleeping aid for me. Rio or dynacoil is what I usually use at night. I have made my own gg4 rosin but this live wax tastes nothing like gg4 flower or rosin, end results are the same though, glued to whatever I’m sitting on lol.
  • EconMan
    New batch! :100:
    vprt1tlmdnp943si.jpg
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention