• okla68m
    I've heard you speak of growing THCA crystals in BHO Soup, can I do the same in Ethanol Soup ???
  • EconMan

That is a great question. My answer is I don't know!

My guess is no. The butane wants to get out quickly even at room temp. You burp your jars twice a day... With ethyl less so. Will ethyl "burp" ?
  • okla68m
    Like you, IDK !
  • Dr green thumb
    wrdv88yv5krf88py.jpg
    l0jds5rg29zgqwfb.jpg
    m5zshgxhxsvtblyu.jpg

I like to dab different types of concentrate at the same time. I find it gives a more rounded intense high. @EconMan

Chunky diesel, bubba fett, razzmatazz on bottom, thca diamonds, smothered in g6 sauce
  • okla68m
    Continuing "Fruit Salad Oreo" loads in my AirVape X....
    'Tangcicle Flower' topped with 'Papaya #4' Concentrate, that topped with 'Cherry Pie Flower'...makes for quite the Tropical Delight !!!
  • EconMan

Now that is a complex equation! :yum: :love:
  • Dr green thumb

Complex equation: concentrates A-77%thca, B-81%thca, C-85%thca, D-99%thca and E 50%thca

Combined in equal amounts. What would the thca% figure to?

@EconMan
  • okla68m
    78.4%
    Only "complex" if you use COMMON CORE !!
  • EconMan

You're getting my mind going. Innovative ways of dabbing - "Complex Equations"

Make something like peanut M&M's. Start with a diamond (peanut). Wrap it in rosin (chocolate). Dip it in THC oil, freeze (hard candy coating).

Frozen, should be able to just pick on up and "drop" it in the banger. Still feel like I'm missing an ingredient :razz:
  • okla68m
    Now That would be "COMPLEX" !
  • Dr green thumb

You theory is what I do repeatedly, everyday. Stop the theory and try it, you will be enlightened.
  • Gman
    We've played this game before, I won last time but I'm ready to play again :)

This was 2 years ago;

On one donut;
    Pineapple Express Live Resin
    Rockstar Kush live crumble rosin
    Whiteberry live budder rosin
    Incredible Hulk shatter
    QWISO rosin puck shatter
    Green Krack full melt bubble
    Skywalker OG distillate
    CBD bud strain rosin #1
    CBD bud strain rosin #2

https://imgur.com/fvfXIPi
  • Dr green thumb

Nice start.

Now scale that up to 30mm banger size and it's all good. :razz:

I don't have cbd for dabbing. Do cbd dabs count?

Video needed for proof if this is done.

Nice! What atomizer is that?
  • Gman
    I only have 6 ot 7 kinds at the moment, I'll have to save some for a bit to manage a new video!
  • Gman
    That's the Divine Tribe V3 13 MM donut. Used to rock it daily but now only on vacation. And even then. the TRVP wins out if I'm not using the SAI.

What coil or bucket do you use with the SAI? I might go back to the Ceramic donut instead of the buckets until a better ones are available. I hardly use mine now.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is a pendant, ok who rocks one around their neck, lol.
    p3h2801yxg6pj3ry.jpeg
  • Gman
    LOL a pendant wax jar? Love it!

As for the SAI, I find the buckets only work with the poseidon, so I only use buckets at home with that. If I go out I stick to the Triple Ti or regular SAI donuts. Those are the best when out and about I find. Even the SS or kanthal ceramic work great if you have clean dabs.
  • Dr green thumb

I use the ti bucket with the sai t.a.f and it performs very well. I also have the quartz bucket and that works ok.
  • EconMan
    Chunky diesel, bubba fett, razzmatazz on bottom, thca diamonds, smothered in g6 sauceDr green thumb

Loving it !

This is a pendant, ok who rocks one around their neck, lol.52

Loving it!
  • BestBuds
    My FIRST Live Resin! :love: I'm going to brush my teeth with this shiz! It's delicious!!!!!!
    ayahuasca purple live resin
    3zrw77jhxc4ud0jo.jpg
  • EconMan
    That is just lovely :starstruck: Looks so tasty! :yum:
  • Gman
    looks nice!
  • BestBuds
    I'm kinda irritated that this shit was all over the place when I opened it. It was above the seal on the lid and in the threads. I feel like I lost like 1/4 of a gram because I'll never get all that off! I'm in the stratosphere tho...
    x44x0n09v254rumm.gif
  • okla68m
    Wash it off with Everclear, then evaporate that and collect.
  • BestBuds
    I'll give that a shot! Thanks.
  • okla68m
    I do Everclear washes on Frozen Bud, pour that thru a coffee filter then into a glass cakepan sitting on a slow cooker base, when 99% evaped, I scrape with a razor blade and deposit onto parchment paper, voila..DABS !
  • EconMan
    I'm kinda irritated that this shit was all over the place when I opened it. It was above the seal on the lid and in the threads. I feel like I lost like 1/4 of a gram because I'll never get all that off! I'm in the stratosphere tho...BestBuds

So I know that "bummer" feeling. Sucks.
    Another method (other than the ethyl) is to freeze the container and lid. Frozen you'll be able to scrape out the now hard oil from the threads, etc. A couple times I've accidentally sat my container down upside down, and it can and will happen.
  • EDub
    Hey guys, I’m thinking about purchasing some shattered and was wondering if there was a way to tell if it’s gud without having to smoke it. This is how it looks. hps5ul73zfsd873i.jpeg
  • EconMan

It "looks" acceptable.
    Visual inspection only goes so far. Know your source. With any hydrocarbon extraction the devil is in the details and you do want a reputable lab. Ask for the independent testing lab report. Make sure the Butane ppm is under IMO 2500ppm (legal limit in most legal states is 5000) if you're a frequent user and/or you're sensitive to butane. Really good (intensely purged) shatter has less than 10.

Personal preference wise, of the possible consistencies to enjoy, shatter is my least favorite. I prefer crumble and budder.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment