• Dr green thumb
    q4miaw98rsdljrq3.jpg
    p5vd3uhmskgj10ib.jpg

77% thca indica leaning hybrid live sugat

Very nice evening strain to start winding down and relaxing.

From leafly
    Indica | Relaxing & Sedative

A super-powered strain, Grandpa Bub hails from Burkle and Stardawg. Known for its pungent scent that includes gaseous-spice and berry flavors, it has long-lasting effects due to its high THC level. A favorite among patients, this indica initially provides a lifted effect that settles into a strong sedative, relaxing state. If you’re looking to and relief from depression, anxiety, stress, chronic pain, muscle spasms or inflammation, try Grandpa Bub.
  • Dr green thumb

Visually you cannot tell. People fake that golden color
  • EconMan
    77% thca indica leaning hybrid 60/40Dr green thumb

Love the "orange"ish color. Looks rather tasty! :yum:
  • EDub
    personally I prefer Live Resin but considering I live in Houston...I have to “settle” for what comes my way. Darn laws. If only I could just order online.
  • EDub
    that looks great! And I like the artwork in the background. You draw that?
  • EconMan

Yeah, I feel you. I have almost no access to that. Even doing my own pours, I simply can't get the fresh flower. I have no local source.

FYI, "Live Resin" speaks to the inputs (fresh or frozen flower) but "shatter" speaks to what consistency was chosen post-pour (shatter, crumble, budder, oil, etc) so you could have a Live Resin shatter, budder, or crumble.
  • Dr green thumb

It is very tasty and dabs cleanly. Grow your own.

@EDub that is a dab mat in the background

My artwork is not that good
    Before I started pressing I use to get live resin shatter. Now that I press I make live rosin shatter by accident mostly, lol. It’s great to drop in small bowls and cold starts.
  • EDub
    What’s the best press to get without breaking the bank? @EconMan thanks for the run down on live resin. I didn’t know that. Seems I have some studying to do on this topic.
  • Dr green thumb
    xvcee5oum9eu0v9r.jpg

This is Dosido F2 and is a live resin with a 84.93% thca
  • EDub
    @Dr green thumb man that’s gaaaaaas. Makes me wanna get baby food.
  • Rudis21
    Delicious concentrates from Cresco Labs. whojf8hhs9bwbxth.jpg

Pineapple Bubba Haze (live sugar) @ 77.3%

y96a81yi7hrbtbg2.jpg

Ice Cream Cookies (live sauce) @ 70%
  • Azn2101
    20200110-215909.jpg

3.7 G's of WhiteFire Crumble.

Got it on discount cause it was close to it's expiration date so it's like rock hard and when I try to break into it the stuff literally turns to dust sized shards.

Is there anyway to resoften crumble or is it best to just heat a dab tool for this?
  • WOLF444
    Anyone using the Kandy Pens Oura (electronic dab rig) at home to consume your concentrates? I bumped the older thread asking for current feedback, but not getting much action there....
  • EconMan
    Is there anyway to resoften crumble or is it best to just heat a dab tool for this?Azn2101

I take my torch and just "barely" touch my dab tool to it, then I just "slice" through with it for the size dab I want. OR, put your hunk of crumble in a silicone container. Close it. Then "squeeze" the container until you hear the slab breaking up. Open it up, and pick up the appropriate size "rock" you want to drop in.

I just love crumble. One of my favorite form factors.

Anyone using the Kandy Pens Oura (electronic dab rig) at home to consume your concentrates? I bumped the older thread asking for current feedback, but not getting much action there....WOLF444

I know there are a couple people who bought one, but can't remember who they are. lol
    I myself have not used an electronic dabbing device for at least a couple months now. My carta and peak are in a box with the moths. I'm done with all such things.
  • Azn2101
    ok so I did a hot slice and it hits pockets of like, SUPER Condensed crumble and it makes my spatula kind of deviate from it's trajectory (it's formed like an actual Spatula where it has the bend on the last 1/3 of the face) and it ends up basically buttering thru until it hits the hard crumble, cuts the edge and cracks stuff that's cold underneath it and so everything under that explodes or breaks...i've had both happen so far so I'm good for a bit but this stuff is so hard I sat it on top of a ~100 surface to see if the crumbs would start to somewhat breakdown to a softer substance and be able to be picked by a cold tool but it didn't do much besides make it stick a little..

It was a nice little pad of crumble for a good price so I might order another batch to see if it's just this one or what cause it is fire shit but right now I'm wasting quite a bit everytime I go to break some off, even with gloves on and inside a depressed area (Tupperware) cause it absolutely shatters when you hit those hard pockets

Shit's getting too nutty in SoCal unless you wanna drive to like the famous Dispensaries or the Heart of LA where people are literally pushing to compete daily for the sake of their storefront.

Sorry I digress,

TL;DR Not making much progress without losing bits and small chunks so I'm either taking crumb sized dabs or chunk sized dabs, the "Goldilocks" dilemma lol.
  • Gman
    You can put it on parchment paper and heat it on a pan until it levels out flat. Itll be easier to work with when it cools again.
  • Azn2101
    Thanks for the tip man but Idk about this stuff.

I tried putting the 3 slabs (2 from in the container and the one pictured) it on a little sheet on the pan and it did get softer for a bit then went back to being hard after coming back from a walk with my dog for about 45 min.

The stuff is really good but I'm for sure looking a bunch to those tiny crumbs that because of it's dry state won't stick to each other so I can't just go around dabbing up little pieces off the mat.

I wanna link in their website to see what you guys but I'm not sure if this is the thread or even allowed since I'm pretty sure they're unlicensed lol.

Edit: does Crumble like it at a lower temp than budder?
  • Gman
    Maybe leave it heat overnight? Nothing hot just enough. Maybe 110f
    I swear it’s just weed, lol.
    tnsfuycbmklnvcnp.png
    Light of Jah, vapes so clean it’s unbelievable!
  • Rockytdogg
    This is what they have going on in Maine right now:
    qtga9mjq6injdwd8.jpeg
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1mtbqAufM/?igshid=hydrnc1pscwo
    They call it Clarauno. Pure thca and highly refined terps. Click the insta link for more info and video.
  • SourMalk
    g5ssmjmapykgwozx.jpg

Got a new source for concentrates and I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me or not. Basically from top to bottom the strains are:
    1. Mimosa
    2. Gorilla Glue
    3. White Widow
    (Obviously I know strain names are basically useless from most suppliers at this point)

Problem is, they all taste and smell the exact same. It's not quite like traditional shatter taste, but it's not a chemical taste either. I was reading about pine sap being added as a filler to shatter. Maybe this is me being paranoid, but does anyone know of any methods of testing this? Maybe it's placebo because I just read about pine sap recently, but if there has to be a way to test this!

• Rockytdogg

You mean other than paying for a lab to test it? Nope.
  • okla68m
    f22p4rro8xpx4c74.jpg
    Thats why i make my own.....
    Skywalker Kush
    12.4% return from 7.0 grams of Sugar Leaf trim & Larf
    0.87gms
  • SourMalk

That sucks, oh well I already cut my losses on this one.

Mmmmmmm... I wish
  • okla68m
    mkqgafsl72wvsm4d.jpg
    2nd run.....Best looking Ive made !
  • Azn2101
    20200209-123432.jpg

This stuff was really cool, it was LR Sugar with THC-A pebbles in it and it gave you that first time high "everything's moving around" type experience.

They said it was a straight sativa but I wasn't aware that you could make pure sativa diamonds? Was it like "enough" of a Sativa to not be called a Hybrid or am I just uneducated lol, either way I was kinda shocked by how little there was in there but it came in the same Jar as Raw Garden and I always feel like there's not very much in there either but it's always really saucy and thus was practically solid at room temp. Got Budtender pressured into it but I'm cool with it this time cause it was definitely above my average Raw Garden/Kings Garden routine.

Edit: It was also cool to get the first packaged gram from the batch and the Rolling Stones looking pin.
  • JonnyFrontrow
    Long and detailed descriptions + pictures of each type here https://potguide.com/learn/cannabis-concentrate-guide/

EDIT: I was replying to someone who asked for trate info - which is now gone - oh well ... good primer anyways - and can't figure out how to delete post :gasp:.
  • John Cocktostone
    is that rosin or do you do the everclear method...I cant remember? It looks awesome
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment