• Elvapo
    Hi @VapeCritic and everyone else,

I was wondering if your purchasing program for ghost vapes is still going on as I would like to sell my Ghost MV1 as I don’t like it.

Would anyone else on this forum be potentially interested in my Ghost MV1 if the latter purchasing program is not ongoing anymore?

This question is for both Bud and everyone else:

I am looking into the Portside mini induction heater from Pipes for Dynavapes.

However, I have a few questions and concerns about it: What does he test his devices’ safety? Does anyone know about that process?

Has anyone out there had any instances of fire or melting of parts or explosions of any of those devices?

Asking those questions as I have never bought a device from a forum member and it is for a family member. Which is why safety is my main concern about this device.

Please let me know your experiences with the Portside Mini heater.

Thank you!
  • RollingStoned
    Hes a very well respected member of the community. He has been making them for a few years now, very well experienced with what he is doing. His devices are %100 safe. I own a portside mini and absolutey love it. Very sturdy unit. I would never question any of his inductors
  • Summer
    Ghost buy back no longer in effect.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube