• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    when i was a true dgk i used to call pepsi, coke and some energry drink places and say i either got an empty or half filled can. I had mad vouchers for free cases lol they just kept sending them until i got tired of the hussel lol.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    abps3j6mfucxayn9.jpg
    New oreos!! :scream: there was also choc peanut butter pie i didnt get this time
  • techguru
    I recently started eating a bit healthier and have been experimenting with different stuff. I made oatmilk the other day and tried to make a hot chocolate but it didn't come out too well. My usual is almond milk heated up for about 5-10 minutes with some cinnamon and then mixed with cocoa powder in the mug. Then i add about a spoon of date paste for sweetener and agave syrup if the paste isn't enough. I know it's not really a junk food but I've been consistently drinking that for a while now. About to make a grilled turkey sandwich. Lets see how that goes :yum:
  • EconMan
    New oreos!!Tyedyesamuraiguy

Pistachio oreos !! :gasp: :100: :starstruck:
  • EconMan
    I am going for some Pho after a nice little dab

• deep_meditation
    Now I’m in the mood for Peshwari lamb kebabs or Nihari. Maybe I’ll pick up a paan while I’m there.
  • EconMan
    Now I’m in the mood for Peshwari lamb kebabs or Nihari. Maybe I’ll pick up a paan while I’m there.deep_meditation

You know about such food! :cool: :yum: :100:
    A nice vape, a nice meal, and of course a tasty lassi :love: :yum:

New oreos!! :scream: there was also choc peanut butter pie i didnt get this timeTyedyesamuraiguy

Dude!! Fuck You! lol :rofl:
    I ordered those Pistachio Oreos -- 12 packages (yeah, I was high) and I've eaten an entire package each night for three nights since they got here two days ago. Glad I got a high metabolism :worry:

Oreos puts crack or something in them that seriously stimulates serotonin. Much more so than from vaping. In fact, after my irrational pigout, I need to vape to get energy again. :rofl:
  • acstorfer
    I baked a sweet potato. I took out the flesh. Mixed in some marshmallow fluff, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, and maple syrup. Stuffed it back into the skin. I baked it for another 20 minutes. It was an experiment. It was awesome!!!!!
  • EconMan
    It was an experiment. It was awesome!!!!!acstorfer

SOunds so yummy.! :yum: It doesn't seem to harm me other than make me want to sleep.
  • acstorfer
    I’ve been playing a lot with twice baked potatoes. Seriously easy, and delicious. I may try a russet with peanut butter mixed in next. I should pick up some coconut oil. I really want to stuff a potato with shepherds pie as well.
  • Dr green thumb
    22oz Bone in rib eye, with a sweet potato covered in honey butter and a little brown sugar. Served with a salad with blue cheese crumbles,and soak it in blue cheese dressing and croutons.
  • WOLF444
    Had this last night and highly recommend it...

Garden Of Eatin' Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with some Wholly Guacamole (brand) guac...

https://www.gardenofeatin.com/product/blue-corn-tortilla-chips/
    https://www.eatwholly.com/products/
  • EconMan

I know these! Their "blue" chips are just amazing.
  • deep_meditation
    Now I’m in the mood for Peshwari lamb kebabs or Nihari. Maybe I’ll pick up a paan while I’m there.
    — deep_meditation

You know about such food! :cool: :yum: :100:
    A nice vape, a nice meal, and of course a tasty lassi :love: :yum:

I can’t remember when I first tried Pakistani food. I think I walked into what I thought was an Indian restaurant but it turned out to be a halal Pakistani place. The Nihari is great but I’ve cut back on meat. One place I go to serves it with bone marrow. For some reason the Pakistani food around here is incredibly oily. I don’t know if it’s that way everywhere. But damn, there must be two inches of oil/ghee floating on top of the chickpeas.
  • EconMan

I have not found that..... If anything, the places I go to the meat is a little dry even......
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    xcgu0zneil454jvk.jpg
    i2s9r2qnx7zvbm0s.jpg
    ywg23z6dsv40qarp.jpg
    9kpz8lh0myfbutcq.jpg
    My finds at the grocery store are getting better and better. I was craving feta today and it happened to be on sale. Then mango pepsi and spicy m and ms. Then pistachio pudding mix was on the shelf :love:
  • John Cocktostone
    pt1w3rtqbqq1ca65.jpg

2" Berkshire chop..sous vide 4 hours 140f. Seared with a torch and weed butter :)
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet