pmsgiypw1v9c1csa.jpg
    fskvqsmoixcjmn2k.jpg
    nju5htp95naj4ye8.jpg
    Started a lacto-fermented hot sauce today
  • Alexis

Goodness bruv, goodness! :fire:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    thanks! My first crack at it.
    I grew the peppers in it aji limon but everything else i picked up at the grocery store today.
    Not fully ripened yet but still tasty, i couldnt wait to give it a whirl.
  • BestBuds
    Next time you make a steak like that cut the fat off. Cook it till crisp like bacon. Then take the crunchy fat and add a teaspoon of butter or ghee and blend it into a paste or a bit thicker like a sauce. Use that to brush on your steak while grilling. Season the steak with salt and black pepper with a little shake of cayenne pepper.
    Sooooo good.

I used my magic butter machine to make Rosemary infused butter for some ribeyes a few weeks back. That was awesome.
  • John Cocktostone
    I dont grill it but I will try that as a base coat for when a do a post sous vide sear
  • BestBuds
    oh man if you sous vide just add it in the pouch with the meat and let it soak. :lol: I'm getting the munchies now. I'm going to be grilling at 11 tonight I know it.
  • Stants
    f1wpl6gex29psp5f.jpg

Not sure if you get the double decker bars over there, but it's now an ice cream :cry:
    Not a massive ice cream fan but this is the shit !
  • 38spider
    tdgz85pp59xjhyy9.jpg
    I just want to say I think this is the second time I picked this strain up this month and it is absolutely amazing, the name does it justice because it is radioactive in a sense,lol, the minute the vape I get off this hits my lungs I get a tingle and I'm hit/buzzed, immidiatly, i really cant say enough good things about GMO, but it will relax you, and focus your attention at the same time,but i have to take in consideration that strains hit people different, so I can only speak for myself, anyway the fudge twinkies are good to, he he, try putting them in the fridge, oh YEAH!!
  • elopro
    Bk 7x whooper ;)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube