• okla68m
    Itll do that, lol !
  • Alexis
    Well, I am just enjoying a delicious freshly squeezed Full Glass of raw organic carrot juice following my cannabis edible dose, Which was a mashed up concoction of Canna coconut oil sunflower lecithin and extra coconut oil with salt and pepper.

The carrot juice is particularly refreshing and delicious whether you are stoned or not.
  • jkod
    ok im doing this tonight
  • jkod
    I melted cheese on a krispy kreme donut in the microwave once and it was fucking fantastic. I also later spread peanut butter onto a block of cheese and ate it. Solid night.
  • bulllee
    1ec32u6y4k3t103k.jpg
    Just got my shipment of spice :starstruck:
  • deep_meditation
    Was this your first time ordering from Mala Market? How are their products?
  • bulllee
    Excellent. Second time using them, Quality is :fire:
  • bulllee
    We had a birthday dinner, four people. Filet au poivre, fried shrimp, roasted balsamic brussels sprouts, riced garlic parmesan potatoes.
    51sjg4v9ylyucocx.jpg
    I forgot the Key lime pie !
    I'm so freaked out my mania takes over and I go bonkers in the kitchen. It's fucked up at times. :wink:
  • Baron23
    Beautiful meal...if I bring my own respirator and gloves, can I come for din-din? haha
  • BestBuds
    Ah, good man. I like your style. I should have been posting all my cooks the past week and a half. This whole situation is a lot easier if you have some one who can cook a great meal. :cool:
  • okla68m
    BLUE BELL Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, floating in
    HERSEY'S Chocolate sauce, covered with
    COOLWHIP Whipped Cream !

I dont care if its a $3,600@lbs White Truffle, no way you can fix Anything Any Better, IMO !!!!
    This is the Epitome' of Stoner Food !
  • bulllee
    08e7cdajp90lb8um.jpg
    I don't usually smoke :rofl: . But when I do it's mesquite. Smoked turkey with soon to be grilled veggies. :wink: I use to bbq and smoke a lot, but having to watch my heart I've learned to minimize fat. Now I need to minimize pumpkin pie and whipped cream!
  • Pud
    mmmmmmmm love it!!! Looks amazing!!! I always cheat cooking turkey.. i use the cooking bags but I cook it in the oven and stuff it with celery and lemon to keep that white meat moist
  • bulllee
    That's sounds kinda like mine, I stuff onion, lemon, and any fresh herbs in it. Smoked turkey or any fowl for that matter is exquisite. If your looking for something to do. Depends on what your smoking and what kinda wood you use. Being from Az I use mesquite. With other meats I like to use different woods cherry, hickory, oaks. The meat is unbelievably moist, and melts in your mouth. Lot's of memories of bbq's and bluegrass :wink: I keep it simple and let the smoke and the meat do it's magic.
  • Baron23
    I stuff onion, lemon, and any fresh herbs in it.bulllee

I stuff turkeys with veggies and herbs also but never used lemon....that's a new one for me.

As for wood...we all have differing tastes and mesquite just seems a bit too strong to me...hickory also.

I like to smoke goose breasts with apple wood. Smokes well and has a lovely smell and taste, IMO.

Very cool stuff, there, Bullee....when's din-din?! haha
  • mac47
    stoner food is non-stoner food isn't it? ;)
  • Bad Dog
    can I assume that leftover turkey soup made from the bones is on the agenda :yum:
  • bulllee
    JAJAJA It's long time gone! I gave away food to my daughter and her boyfriend, Then I made soup! Friggin mesquite turkey and wild rice ! The carcass was loaded with fat and gelatin, and all sorts of smoky goodness. I get excited about food. :up: :cool: Soups always a hit around my place. You just can't beat a good bone in your soup ! :wink:
  • bulllee
    I have great respect for the hunter, and jealousy. I dearly love wild game, but I'm a big pussy when it comes to killing my own. Just can't do it. The flavor and taste of wild game are intoxicating to me. I have friends who are elk and deer hunters so I'm blessed with game most of the year. But what I really like is goose. Wild goose done right is heaven. :starstruck:
  • Baron23
    HI Bullee - well, hunting isn't for everybody but I enjoy it and I eat everything I kill.

I have NO tolerance for people...especially suburban people who hire an outfitter for a goose hunt....who then throw their geese in a dumpster cause they are too lazy to learn how to clean and cook them.

Me, I pretty much only like goose smoked. Its ok doing a goose breast ala' orange kind of thing. And, it does make great chilli if you chop it up fine (not ground...just chopped).

I have only had elk once...some back strap prepared by my French cook brother in-law and it was outstanding!! I still have a bit of Sika deer, which is really a kind of very small Asian elk, and its wonderful grilled...just don't cook it too long..2 minutes on a side, max.

I'm glad you are able to get game meat...especially elk. That's some wonderful stuff and very hard to come by.
  • bulllee
    qqbdcwgql0kz8nms.jpg Spicy chicken
    aa4dr39iucmky79g.jpg Apple Betty bread
    I'm haf, LOL, Bored. In between walks I've been cookin all day. :grimace: :mask:
  • EconMan
    During all this "social distancing" the Arby's King Hawaiian Fish Sandwich deluxe is my friend. I buy the :100: fish :100: to eat in the car, then also get 4 roast beefs to take home. They microwave well. :nerd:
  • Lucic and Chong
    aig4il5e3ydo34fg.jpg
    Inspired by Pink Kush in my G43- Deep fried, roast garlic mashed potato balls, stuffed with cashew queso
  • Bad Dog
    it looks delicious :yum: it makes me think of scotch eggs for some reason
  • bulllee
    Roast garlic, artichoke, asparagus, and spring onions with spaghetinni ? it was thin . I used lemon, chili infused olive oil, herbs, and dry vermouth. yummy! :yum:
    t21pfe6koqhibbu8.jpg
  • Magicman
    How is this?tbteyw1pbs73r0r4.jpg
    qblftla6qbf9wzhq.jpg
    I made on new dope oven.
  • Pud
    Holy crap!! You want some brisket done right? 3# in 1hr 15min... none of this 10-12hour bullshit.... this new slow cooker/pressure cooker is legit!! Brisket so tender.... damn.... for $79?! Its a no brainer

oss5w2o5i58cfblc.jpeg
  • bulllee
    41p1syuwy7cl0rq5.jpg
    Eggplant parmesan, rosemary mushroom risotto. :wink:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention