• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    when i was a true dgk i used to call pepsi, coke and some energry drink places and say i either got an empty or half filled can. I had mad vouchers for free cases lol they just kept sending them until i got tired of the hussel lol.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    abps3j6mfucxayn9.jpg
    New oreos!! :scream: there was also choc peanut butter pie i didnt get this time
  • techguru
    I recently started eating a bit healthier and have been experimenting with different stuff. I made oatmilk the other day and tried to make a hot chocolate but it didn't come out too well. My usual is almond milk heated up for about 5-10 minutes with some cinnamon and then mixed with cocoa powder in the mug. Then i add about a spoon of date paste for sweetener and agave syrup if the paste isn't enough. I know it's not really a junk food but I've been consistently drinking that for a while now. About to make a grilled turkey sandwich. Lets see how that goes :yum:
  • EconMan
    New oreos!!Tyedyesamuraiguy

Pistachio oreos !! :gasp: :100: :starstruck:
  • EconMan
    I am going for some Pho after a nice little dab

• deep_meditation
    Now I’m in the mood for Peshwari lamb kebabs or Nihari. Maybe I’ll pick up a paan while I’m there.
  • EconMan
    Now I’m in the mood for Peshwari lamb kebabs or Nihari. Maybe I’ll pick up a paan while I’m there.deep_meditation

You know about such food! :cool: :yum: :100:
    A nice vape, a nice meal, and of course a tasty lassi :love: :yum:

New oreos!! :scream: there was also choc peanut butter pie i didnt get this timeTyedyesamuraiguy

Dude!! Fuck You! lol :rofl:
    I ordered those Pistachio Oreos -- 12 packages (yeah, I was high) and I've eaten an entire package each night for three nights since they got here two days ago. Glad I got a high metabolism :worry:

Oreos puts crack or something in them that seriously stimulates serotonin. Much more so than from vaping. In fact, after my irrational pigout, I need to vape to get energy again. :rofl:
  • acstorfer
    I baked a sweet potato. I took out the flesh. Mixed in some marshmallow fluff, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, and maple syrup. Stuffed it back into the skin. I baked it for another 20 minutes. It was an experiment. It was awesome!!!!!
  • EconMan
    It was an experiment. It was awesome!!!!!acstorfer

SOunds so yummy.! :yum: It doesn't seem to harm me other than make me want to sleep.
  • acstorfer
    I’ve been playing a lot with twice baked potatoes. Seriously easy, and delicious. I may try a russet with peanut butter mixed in next. I should pick up some coconut oil. I really want to stuff a potato with shepherds pie as well.
  • Dr green thumb
    22oz Bone in rib eye, with a sweet potato covered in honey butter and a little brown sugar. Served with a salad with blue cheese crumbles,and soak it in blue cheese dressing and croutons.
  • WOLF444
    Had this last night and highly recommend it...

Garden Of Eatin' Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with some Wholly Guacamole (brand) guac...

https://www.gardenofeatin.com/product/blue-corn-tortilla-chips/
    https://www.eatwholly.com/products/
  • EconMan

I know these! Their "blue" chips are just amazing.
  • deep_meditation
    Now I’m in the mood for Peshwari lamb kebabs or Nihari. Maybe I’ll pick up a paan while I’m there.
    — deep_meditation

You know about such food! :cool: :yum: :100:
    A nice vape, a nice meal, and of course a tasty lassi :love: :yum:

I can’t remember when I first tried Pakistani food. I think I walked into what I thought was an Indian restaurant but it turned out to be a halal Pakistani place. The Nihari is great but I’ve cut back on meat. One place I go to serves it with bone marrow. For some reason the Pakistani food around here is incredibly oily. I don’t know if it’s that way everywhere. But damn, there must be two inches of oil/ghee floating on top of the chickpeas.
  • EconMan

I have not found that..... If anything, the places I go to the meat is a little dry even......
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    xcgu0zneil454jvk.jpg
    i2s9r2qnx7zvbm0s.jpg
    ywg23z6dsv40qarp.jpg
    9kpz8lh0myfbutcq.jpg
    My finds at the grocery store are getting better and better. I was craving feta today and it happened to be on sale. Then mango pepsi and spicy m and ms. Then pistachio pudding mix was on the shelf :love:
  • John Cocktostone
    pt1w3rtqbqq1ca65.jpg

2" Berkshire chop..sous vide 4 hours 140f. Seared with a torch and weed butter :)
  • Dr green thumb
    0yq9qvja697sdt0z.jpg

2sbyim0z6xqsqhm6.jpg

vol4caghafdj7j8y.jpg

c4vew5y37net5bzt.jpg

1.Babyback ribs, corn on the cob in foil, red skin potatoes in foil. I smoked the ribs for 6 hours, they came out so tender.

2.Sauteed apple chunks in hamburgers

3.boneless chicken breasts in bbq sauce

4. Smoked pork loin
  • MrGreen
    I’m thinkin Berkshire chops on the smoker would be tasty.
  • okla68m
    "halal" prepared Beef/Meat has to be the Most Inhumain method of animal slaughter I have Ever Witnessed.
    Let's cut your Carotid Artery and watch yourself in a mirror until you BLEED OUT. The "STRESS" created is supposed to Influence the Flavor of the meat. SMH ! The EPITOME' of Animal TORTURE, IMO!
    "halal" is Not Compatible with Any Human Value I was Raised with. IT'S TORTURE........And IMO, should be BANNED in this Country and those that practice it here, should be Prosecuted for Animal Cruelty to the Fullest extent of the Law !
    That Cow or Chicken doesn't deserve to be Tortured just to Comply with your Satanic beliefs !

On the other hand, after a night of combustion years ago, I remember a "munchie" attack that culminated in eating a Frito brand Jalapeño Bean Dip and American Cheese sandwich (white bread), Today.....GAG !
    AND.......If trying to Quit Smoking, replacing Cigs with Joints is a NO-NO ! What do you do after eating, you Smoke, well, if that's a J, that means Another round of "munchies" will ensue and After, Another "J", which means Another "munchie" attack....A VICIOUS CIRCLE OF GASTRIC DISTRESS..........! And gaining 20 lbs. of Flab !
    Vanilla Ice Cream, Hershey(or homemade) Chocolate sauce.....NIRVANA in a Bowl !

(if my comment goes against some VLF rule, please Delete it.)
    Sorry, the subject of "halal" goes against the grain of Everything that 70 years of living in America has instilled in me.
    YOU DON'T TORTURE ANIMALS !
    And to do it to Satisfy your Gut, makes you LOWER in Importance than the Creature you about to Kill, IMO!
    Sorry about contaminating a "Funny" thread !

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17972-animals-feel-the-pain-of-religious-slaughter/
  • deep_meditation

That Cow or Chicken doesn't deserve to be Tortured just to Comply with your Satanic beliefs !

I guess if your message is prohibited my response is as well.

I don’t know if I’ll respond to the rest of your message. However, this line is the most telling. Would you have written the same line if I’d said I’d gone to a kosher schwarma place? I’ll assume you’re writing “your” is not directed at me individually but Muslims as a whole? Both? For the record, I’m not a Muslim and I have no personal connection to Islam other than eating at a Pakistani place a few times. I don’t want much of anything to do with religion at all.

Last night I ate mini corn dogs which were definitely not compliant with any religious requirements. I need to get back on the plant based diet. I’m getting fat again.
  • okla68m
    I did my Best to NOT NAME RELIGIONS(after spending Months in and Out of FB Jail, one learns Not to Specify any particular Religion)......Honestly, I know Nothing of "Kosher" being associated with Animal Cruelty....halal, YES ! A person can worship Anything they so desire, IMO....THAT doesn't require Animal Torture.......at least Not in CIVILIZED SOCIETY !
    And Yes, Some believe even Stronger than I do and believe No Animals should be Killed/Eaten, so be it, for them. But, Common Sense Should make TORTURE (having your throat cut while totally aware of Bleeding Out) OF ANY CREATURE AGAINST ANY CIVILIZED HUMANS WAY OF THINKING ! Just because it's been practiced in 3rd world countries for Eons, Dosent make it Acceptable. Some societies have Developed Beyond, IMO, NEANDERTHAL Practices !
    Have you Ever Watched "halal" being performed in a slaughter house(YouTube will OPEN YOUR EYES), watch one (if like me, One is More than enough).....Regardless whether you have Any Religious feelings or not....you'll see its THE EPITOME' OF TORTURE to these animals !
    I eat Meat, all kinds....and I have No problem Harvesting and processing that meat, but, I Respect the fact that animal gave it's life for My welfare....the LEAST I CAN DO.....IS NOT TORTURE IT TO DO SO !!
  • Dr green thumb
    bu7yggfwu6oafavt.jpg

Thick cut apple wood bacon wrapped around cheese dogs, I wish I could share how good it smells.

o437311fys6s3kg4.jpg
  • arethamorce
    I'm craving for chocolate cookies or brownies, perfect match for Cannabis Tea. I'm enjoying my tea, it is also effective especially when it comes to intestinal problems unlike smoking’s quick reaction time, cannabis-infused teas have a longer build due to the digestive tract’s absorption of the liquid’s active ingredients. It is beneficial on treating chronic illnesses like this https://blimburnseeds.com/cannabis/original/feminized It has a lot of medical uses especially on some chronic illnesses and helps relieves pain and mood swings
  • John Cocktostone
    e2ytaebjfy2qukqw.jpeg

I just can't seem to get enough inside me.... #hungergames
  • Pakalolo2
    You need a doctor John! And soon!
  • okla68m
    Mental Illness is the new Norm, don't ya know ? That will "Jenner" a person for sure !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment