• Zep4
    nt93pd54ueumr3st.jpeg
    lnk4ga2fa823wbg1.jpeg
    Making use of the nice packing envelopes my G, mod and jhook came in, a little duct (quack!) tape made suitable TEMPORARY housing til Bud comes out with a nice leather case for them (hint! hint!). The Jhook one’s flap folds over and inserts into the slot keeping it pretty safe while two little ’vlopes unite to hold the G43 guts.
    I ordered my G43 glass stand tonight.
  • LabPong
    Zep..thats great! I do the same thing to make poor mans "huggies" for my 32oz water bottles. :up:
  • Pakalolo2
    Like Bud, I have always had issues with keeping glass for any length of time. The older I get the worse my DGS (Destroying Glass Syndrome) gets!

This is how I store my G43 and it’s assorted glassware.

wsmvckknczyj0tr1.jpeg
    7cccvt812x6skdxr.jpeg
    p8paualha3k4u855.jpeg
    5dq0j1cmjoynjecu.jpeg
    057663a44t26z8jz.jpeg

So far, so good and ready for second G43 to recreate the “Terminator” when everyone else has their chance to get one and experience awesomeness defined!
  • Baron23
    THAT is a fuck of a travel kit, mate. Very nice.

Rivals what old @Stu brought to CHAMPS.

:up:
  • Pakalolo2
    Thanks Baron, but believe me when I tell you that over the years I have broken dozens of some very nice pieces of glassware.

In truth, this will save the heartbreak and a load of $ in the long run.

Besides, it kinda cool to bring out the big gun to play with friends and family!
  • Stu
    Rivals what old Stu brought to CHAMPS.Baron23
    Old, huh? That's rich coming from you :rofl:
    IMG-1073.jpg
  • Pakalolo2
    :rofl: No respect I tell ya, no respect!
  • Baron23
    ok, so mature Stu.

I’m just old Baron. Haha
  • Zep4
    Truly a work of art...that case. Yep. Definitely time for me to upgrade!
  • Pakalolo2
    Thank you, I really like how it's turning out thus far...It might surprise you to know that I got this Apache 4800 case at Harbor Freight on sale and delivered for less than $50! If your interested:

https://www.harborfreight.com/4800-weatherproof-protective-case-x-large-64250.html

They offer a 3800 and 2800 smaller sizes as well at comparable pricing.
  • Razshiro
    I've got this "mini" case for free with an order , work great for carry the "G" without the glass :cool: :ok:
    2019-03-12-105527.jpg
  • Zep4
    Thanks Pak! There’s a Harbor Freight near us. I’ll check it out. Oh Raz’s looks good too. Love this stuff, the cases we come up with:)
  • Hazel
    @Stu dudes I love it!! Ocd to the max. Did you make those cutouts yourselves to fit the g parts?
  • Pakalolo2
    Welcome to the VapeLife OCD Club (VOCDC)! Say that aloud 3 times

No need to cut anything because the foam is already precut in 1/2” squares to pluck out and size to fit. It took me all of 15 min from start to finish. Easy and the results are pretty cool,
  • Zep4
    Anyone that owns a Puffco Peak protecter case...With a small amount of foam removal, the Jhook fits in perfectly and the case still be used instead for Peak travel protection.od7b6979kssoo5rf.jpeg
  • LabPong
    I've got this "mini" case for free with an order , work great for carry the "G" without the glass :cool: :ok:Razshiro

Right on! I use the same one for my minimal case. For smell protection with a lock..I use a Skunkguard pack....perfect for almost everything.

SG2.jpg

SG3.jpg

SG4.jpg

yo dude.....whats your combo? "its my vape man"

SG1.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url