• spider
    eb298udakbapocvq.jpg
    I'm always watching the new episodes even though there not as good as the old days. Some people would say the 70's era w/ Belushi was the best era, but I grew up on the 90's which was all about Chris Farly and Adam Sandler. I still watch the current episodes, they always seem to crack me up :joke: , always a SNL fan.
  • acstorfer
    I'm always watching the new episodes even though there not as good as the old days. Some people would say the 70's era w/ Belushi was the best era, but I grew up on the 90's which was all about Chris Farly and Adam Sandler. I still watch the current episodes, they always seem to crack me up :joke: , always a SNL fan.spider

Eddie Murphy/Joe Piscapo era was my favorite. The original cast definitely had some of the best stuff, but Eddie Murphy and Joe Piscapo were awesome.
  • spider
    yeah the oldies were definitely solid. I really liked Gilda Radner back when she was doing all that fun physical comedy and whatnot.

Eddie Murphy guest Hosted a couple of weeks ago and I thought he did a really good job.Some of the current episodes are hit in miss but i always try to find time to enjoy there skits.
  • Magicman
    Castlevania on Netflix was awesome until the bisexual scene near the end with the 2 asians.
  • Señor Negro
    Hey @Bud how's The Preacher going for ya! Are you enjoing it? Hazel too? Hope so :starstruck:

I was rewatching it to keep myself updated about the story but I think I'm going too fast for ya (almost finishing second seasson now :sweat: ) so I decided to try another one:

Altered Carbon:

Sargent Ortega is hot :smirk: :love:

If any of you are intrigued and wanna watch it, I would recommend only first seasson. Second one is ... :vomit:
  • spider
    xlbmve71f11jkf9u.jpg
    I'll be headed out tonight to catch the Rise of Skywalker, let the force be /w me!!!
  • Baron23
    They are great books by Richard Morgan. I think he wrote 3 or 4 about this universe and character. Very good, IMO.
  • Will90
    Might rewatch this tonight...

Too soon?
  • MunicipalBlack
    I'm behind on Westworld and am really enjoying season 2, three episodes in.

Also a couple episodes the new Netflix documentary Tiger King. VERY entertaining.
  • spider
    9olkzbzkoq05ko1u.jpg
    Very good movie. Very action packed and suspenseful. I love these well done historical films, definitely should have won best picture, in my opinion.
  • SirSixPence
    wc4twlft0hwlwmqi.jpeg
    Kinda for the women on this one, but I have been watching “ Little Fires Everywhere “ on HULU. as Izzy is my Niece irl. She plays Reece Witherspoon’s daughter.
  • zibit

Utopia.

After a group of people, who meet online, discover a bizarre graphic novel which seems to hold mysterious answers, they find themselves being tracked down by a merciless organization known merely as 'The Network'.

Just started re-watching this because its semi-relevant to the situation we're in now. Watch the first ep and you'll know if you like the show or not. It's a 2 season show, originally on UK Channel 4 but I think its on Amazon prime now. There's an American remake that was supposed to come out this year but who knows now.
  • Bruce
    1. Curb your enthusiasm 10 seasons! Hysterical. Good to get a laugh when its needed so badly.

2. It may be hard to watch. I recommend Contagion. With Matt Damon. Its hard to watch but you will be happy you did.

We are in this together.

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • MunicipalBlack
    @Bruce Curb Your Enthusiasm is amazing, I agree. Larry David really cracks me up.
  • chaos191
    [img]http://veGTajum_t.jpg
  • acstorfer
    I’m starting the Expanse from the beginning again. I never finished the last season, and it’s great so what the heck.
  • Karec
    Zerozerozero if you like Mafia / International drug trade stories, its a great tv show from Italy but made for the international audience, Roberto Saviano is well known story teller, essayist and screenwrite he made a master piece called Gomorrah (a must watch!!!!) also turn into a tv show for Sky Italy

Zeroerozero
    Gomorrah

Cheers
    :cool:
  • chaos191
    Thanks nothing like a tv binge, Zeroerozero looks good I'm gonna check it out.. Just dl it from a site i'm on. Its definitely nice to be able to grab any thing I want. :100:

Thanks for the recommendation.
    :up:
  • Señor Negro
    I'm rewatching this hidden gem that sadly got cancelled after its first seasson, which leaded to an abrupting and quite not so polished ending but ... let's not lie, it's all about blood :naughty:

Don't watch this trailer if you are sensitive. You've been warned.

Confinement is making kinda me want to fuel one of those engines with people... Let's hope re-watching this show is enough to saciate my anger :joke:
  • Karec
    after S1 of 000 go and see Gomorrah thats a master piece mate

Cheers
    :cool:
  • chaos191
    I'm sure I'll get to it, This is 8 hours of show, just started it:-) Looking forward to this... I'll grab a couple vapes and hunker down :cool:
  • Chandler
    Cool alot of yall grown ups still watch cartoons. Love me some anime!

Recently finished Dark Crystal the new series, was fantastic Imo. Science fiction at its best!
    Attack on titan S3 pt. 2 great stuff
    Just finished altered carbon. Enjoyed it
    Currently watching Hunter's on Amazon prime with Al Pacino. Decent so far

Recommendation. Especially if you enjoy BBC programing, Line of Duty. Fantastic show, think I'll re-watch the entirety before I dive into the latest season!

Alot of great recommendations inside here!

Last night watched two documentaries from Netflix. Both very informative and entertaining. the first is about Robert Johnson. I recommend both
    1wsj52yrgtu1uwlt.jpg
  • Magicman
    I watched 8 seasons of Voltron.
  • BobCat
    April 1rst was Toshiro Mifune's 100th BDay- if he was alive. In honor, Turner Classic Movies (TCM) is showing a bunch of Kurosawa movies: Throne of Blood, Stray Dog, Hidden Fortress, of course Seven Samurai, and on and on..

If you enjoy film, and people like Eisenstein, Murnau, Berman, Fellini, it's a must watch. :victory:
  • spider
    3aqr2lwbkm9nbs1i.jpeg
    I've been Bing watching this show the last couple of days and it gots me rolling :joke: . It's on the comedy channel and I highly recommend. This girl be acting crazy, smoking weedzz acting the fool,ect
    Now is definitely a good time to laugh!!! Check it out..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment