• badbee
    I’m also rewatching the Expanse. The book series was fantastic, I read them all twice. I love hard science fiction that doesn’t pretend little details like gravity and inertia don’t exist. Their representation of zero G isn’t perfect, but it’s as close as you’ll get.
  • spider
    2o4djyit2330k64u.jpg
    I've actually been watching a couple of these episodes lately and I got to say it makes me feel a little better about the whole repression of the Corona virus epidemic. Pretty pist about not being able to get a haircut or eat at my fav restaurant's and watching this show kinda makes me feel a lil better about my situation...lol..not a bad show either..
  • Magicman
    I watched all of The Witcher, all of You, all of Lost in Space, all of Tiger King, and all of Wu Assassins. Then, I discovered the anime. I watched all of Voltron and Castlevania.
  • BestBuds
    Ghost in the shell if you're on a anime kick :up:
  • Pud
    Ok so I'm 10+ years behind but just started Sopranos!.. some HBO series are free thru Hulu for a while... so I'm gonna so a non-stop session for a couple days and tear into this... lol! @Bud you have Hulu did you see the HBO stuff on there now?
  • Popeye175
    I'm old school, 7818h6x4w1jjkd8e.jpg
  • BestBuds
    "I know naahtziiing" about this show! :joke:
  • Popeye175
    Old school comedy the best way to get close to,what was great times✌
  • BobCat
    Killing Eve Season 3 began this past Sunday.

For me:
    Season 1: excellent
    Season 2, meh
    Season 3: Ep.1 was good. I hope the swagger is back.
  • spider
    bon8s7a27u0km6kp.jpg
    Just got done watching the Gentlemen. I gotta say it was pretty good. Marijuana druglords in the UK! What more can you ask for, Guy Ritchie did a pretty good job on this film, Lot of action and suspense..
  • lazylathe

Did you catch the bat-wing reflectors on the LED's in the grow rooms??
    Good movie!
  • spider
    It definitely was a good movie. I must have missed the led lights, might have to go back and watch it again. I enjoy the fast pace, fast action of Guy Ritchies movies, it looks to me like there could be room for a possibly sequal..
  • Hermes
    Classic
    xgrimwzzq0b7vo3z.jpeg
  • spider
    t89fa02r9xyllkla.jpg
    Just got done watching this, and I gotta say it will definitely pull at your heartstrings. It's nice to find inspiration through movies like this, especially through times like this. I wouldn't be surprised if there is Oscar buzz over Ben Affleck's role in this flick, not bad..
  • MTBrewer
    Better Call Saul fan here....
  • MunicipalBlack
    I finished "The Outsider" (HBO) last night. Originally a Stephen along novel. I really enjoyed it.
  • Pud
    Classic Steve McQueen as himself, just a regular dude.... no body double just him having fun with a couple professional dirtbike riders on Husqvarnas.

• spider
    34b3ps7uhuh2zvuk.jpg
    Good movie...
1910111213Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention