• Rockytdogg

Do you mean all 8 Rocky films (with 2 more in the works), or just the first 4 out of the 8? I definitely recommend Rocky V! It sucked sooo goood!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_(film_series)
  • Ivan van Ogre
    Patty Mayo on YouTube. Interesting power dynamics and use of the English language to coerce people.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEYLdM2bdhmw-TS3c0TjFNw

"Hoegunnn!"

A good example of Patty Mayo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTrAK0udiGI

Whoever fixed my mistake, Thank You.
  • Pud
    Dark matter and Altered Carbon were both good... only a few seasons
  • Pud
    ....and the series.....
    Frank is the baddest mother f'er ever!!!!

qe9ys9ik1sipbt7e.jpeg
  • spider
    One of these days I'm going to have to break down and get Netflix..Lot of good shows to pick from and ive heard nothing but good things about this Punisher series :up:
  • Pud
    the reason I got it was now you can go month to month for like $15 after I got my Roku stick... but it's the only tv service i have so that's cheap! lol... end of Jan I'll switch to Hulu+...
  • SirSixPence
    My Hacked Firestick has been my best friend during Covid.https://mytruemedia.com/jailbreak-firestick/
  • Sonic Bacon
    I don't know if anyone has mention The Umbrella Academy, I really enjoyed that show.
  • Gloeck79
    Most recent shows:

Mandalorian, loved!
    The Boyz, loved!

Recent movies:

Just about to watch "The Midnight Sky" a new Netflix original movie with George Clooney. See how it is, I'll post after.

on my list, so much out there lol.
  • Sonic Bacon
    Crazy amount of content out there, I can't keep up with anything but I did just finish watching The Boys and it was pretty fantastic.
  • Gloeck79
    haha...great show The Boys, loved it. I saw "The Midnight Sky" on Netflix with Clooney, it was just ok. Too long, slow and I thought the special effects were good though. Had some decent visuals, but I just it wasn't horrible, I'd say was just ok. Maybe 6 out of 10 give or take...lol. So no need to rush to watch it...lol.
  • SirSixPence

@Señor Negro this is one of the videos I was talking about.
    Full GOPNICK MODE IN THIS ONE LOL
  • Señor Negro
    I don't even wanted to watch the full videos because I don't want to get pissed off.
    That kind of behaviour should get that people in jail for the rest of their lifes. If they want to do stupid stuff to that degree the very least the could do is to avoid public roads so at least, if they kill someone, would be themselves and save the rest of the world from their stupidity :rage: .

That's the kind of video YT should ban forever from their servers, not vaping ones or even a chick showing a tit. That's called double morality.
  • LabPong
    That's the kind of video YT should ban forever from their servers, not vaping ones or even a chick showing a tit. That's called double morality.Señor Negro

You are assuming Ytube actually has any morality!

:wink:
  • Señor Negro
    You are assuming Ytube actually has any morality!LabPong

True, I am so naive sometimes :sweat: .
  • zibit
    $cience. Guaranteed money for big pharma. Must be nice to produce something, mandate everyone take it and guaranteed profits from the govt. And skip the most costly part, the scientific method. Bandits!
  • Cl4ud3

I watched this a week ago, maybe a little late to recommend but it was released this year so some of you might not have seen it. Even if you aren't into fantastical stories about Sasquatch or those kind of things it's still a very good documentary due to the location and people it deals with.
    Set in and around the Humboldt county area of California it's as much as story about illegal weed growing operations in the 90's as it is about the story he's investigating. Worth a watch.
  • Gloeck79
    I watched Arcane animated series on Netflix. I enjoyed it, it was very good if you like that sort of thing. Was deeper than I thought and 1 villain reminds me of 2 face and the joker. Its 9 episodes and it's worth the watch, it picks up about after the 2nd episode so I think once you hit the 3rd episode you are hooked. They got the ok for a 2nd season too. All IMO of course lol.

• Baron23
    Fro the holiday season haha

MV5BMjA4Njg1MDcwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzAxNjM3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
  • jasonsnork92
    Matrix 1, 2, 3, and now 4 is the trippiest shit while high.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment