• okla68m
    OHHHHHH, That HURT ! LOL !
  • okla68m
    And I can get a Med size drink at McD''s for $0.36 !
    What an OLD AGE Benefit, Huh ?
  • Baron23
    Easier there, youngster! haha

3248f2f10303417f557076b5e4c293aff85c19a88db48e2d19b912f3a8642135.jpg
  • onejuicyfruit
    Ok, we baby boomers were born after WWII and we are the same as everyone else except we are now seniors with experience. That doesn't make us wise nor particularly stupid. Some did exceptionally well; some did just fine; and others are barely making it. But hey, we are all still hanging in there/here TOGETHER.
    So glad to be here!
  • onejuicyfruit
    Uh-oh....
    I think my senior sensitivity was showing...it never hurts to ask for a discount does it? Or is that time gone bye, pun intended.
  • Ginny Vapes
    What about a college discount? LOL :rofl: always loved that in my college town while I was paying full price for everything, the students were waving to store owners. don't forget me!!! LOL
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    takes carb cap off while heating like not today bish :joke:
  • Dr green thumb
    COMPUTER DIAGNOSIS:

One day Bill complained to his friend that his elbow really hurt. His friend suggested that he go to a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor.

''Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10." Bill figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed: "You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water. Avoid heavy lifting. It will be better in two weeks."

Later that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample and deposited the $10. The computer again made the usual noise and printed out the following message:

"Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener. Your dog has worms. Get him vitamins. Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic. Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer. And if you don't stop jerking off, your tennis elbow will never get better."
  • Bad Dog
    Guy walks into a bar and see's a horse and a big jar of money off to one side, guy walks up to the bartender and asks

Man: what's the deal with the horse and the money?

Bartender: put 20 bucks in the jar and if you can make the horse laugh you get all the money

The man orders a drink and walks over to the horse, he leans in closely and whispers in the horses ear and the horse starts to laugh incredibly hard stopping his hoof and completely losing it. The man grabs the jar pays his bill and leaves the bar. A week later the same man walks back in the bar and sees the horse in the jar money and walks up to the bartender and asks

Man: same deal as before?

Bartender: no this time you have to make the horse cry

Man: can I take the horse out back for a minute?

Bartender: all right but your not allowed to hurt the horse in anyway

The man goes and grabs the horse and walks out to the back of the bar a minute later the man in the horse walked back into the bar and the horse is crying uncontrollably with tears streaming down his face. The man grabs a jar of money and goes to pay his bill

Bartender: I got a know how did you do it?

Man: it was easy, to make the horse laugh I told him I had a bigger dick than he did And to make the horse cry I showed him I did.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Some people say that money doesnt buy happiness.
    These people have never bought prozak or zolof :lol:
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube