• Bud
    The PCKT One Plus 510 vape cartridge battery, this one fits CCell cartridges :ok:

Lots of improvements from the original model, see full details here.

If you bought the first PCKT One model through my referral link I will replace it for you with the new model for free, since the original design doesn't fit CCell carts and I didn't make that clear. Please send a PM to @Hazel to do the trade :100:

I haven't tested out their new Spark cartridge yet but I will as soon as I can.

Promo code VAPECRITIC gets you 15% off your order from the official PCKT store :cheer:

onvelt3euit9srks.jpg
  • martinstraka8282
    Absolutely love mine. What a great product all around.

The new PCKT SPRK refillable cartridges have held up well so far for me with no leaking, but I've only put one round of distillate through the 3 of them so far.
  • PuffItUp
    We just got these in, if you need a spark cartridge let me know and I'll get one over to ya so you can test it out. I actually finished doing a photo set with them today :D

I think I'm going to throw this onto our instagram tomorrow, sneak peak :D

WESTERN_VIBES.jpg?width=1439&height=1081
  • Hazel
    that’s a great shot! Love how it matches the faded wood poles in the background. :100: :cool: #artsyfartsy
  • martinstraka8282
    Is that the Charcoal color?

I went with Midnight Black but I was pretty torn between the two.
  • Trix
    Only a week in but I’ve really been enjoying it!
    I like the auto draw feature and the size.
    Battery life is great only had to charge it once, using it everyday.
    Thanks for the discount code
    hiwa6f76kwszxq3b.jpeg
  • elykpeace
    Lmao anyone else notice the chip that powers this device is the rckt. So this is the pckt rckt hahaha

This over ccell Palm? I like the palm a lot
  • EconMan

Mine is on the way from @VapePartsMart. However, I am pretty sure I used the "STAYUP" code, not VAPECRITIC. Oh, well, it worked.

My G43 is tired of loaning out its P80 so I can slum it with carts :joke:

yz3ti9sqcng4rj7j.jpeg
  • PuffItUp
    Quite the coincidence that it matched, as soon as I noticed it though I had to snap a quick pic!

Yes it is the charcoal color! The color isn't very accurate to the real life color though, mainly because I added some warmth and removed shadows in post-processing (photoshop)
  • Hazel
    was going to ask if you did it on purpose but figured that was a stupid question being your out there doing a product photo shoot. Lol but apparently it was a co-inky-dink! Love it ! :strong:
  • PuffItUp
    I almost never plan my shoots, I just go out and walk around baked until I see something that makes me happy to set a vape down and snap a pic. I feel like that's the best way to do it :cool:
  • EconMan
    Just got my @VapePartsMart package. I have to say, this is a cool battery.
    Love it is so compact, solid, and has manual and auto draw modes. :cool:

Question.
    I’m still a bit of a newbie on carts. What is the deal with the SPARC cart it came with? What makes a refillable cart “refillable”. Lots of carts unscrew and can be reloaded?

mcpgjjyyoln5jx99.jpeg
  • Papic914
    The vapecritic promo code is for what website ? Vpm?
  • EconMan
    The vapecritic promo code is for what website ? Vpm?Papic914

Yes, I use THE LINK he has published linking to @VapePartsMart. Once in VPN the code STAYUP gets you 10% off.
  • Bud
    oops sorry

the 15% off code VAPECRITIC is for the official PCKT store, and the 10% off STAYUP code is for VapePartsMart :ok:
  • Papic914
    thanks I’m going to replace my ccell palm with one of these.
  • LabPong
    Just got my give-a-way PCKT plus cart battery.....thanks so much Bud!

But having issue with not getting a good seal at the connection. I tried 2 different carts. It is like I get half the amount of vapor with added air with every draw.

Anyone else have this issue?
  • Baron23
    @VapePartsMart - I have overlooked making any comments on my PCKT Plus I got from you...so, here it is....its outstanding, works exactly as advertised, and VPM service through the order was impeccable.

I particularly like having both a fire button and auto-draw. I have been running it at red...the highest temp...because..well...I'm pig, what can I say! LOL

All good, mate. Thank you again.

Now, wtf to do with my PCKT v1??
  • EconMan

Same experience. Good service, fast shipping, and I'm really liking the SPARC cartridge available for it.
    And yes, the fire button I think is useful especially in cold weather, or with thick oil.

It's a good battery, and I did not realize until I got a real battery, what a difference it can make even in the draw itself. I also got a Ccell Silo from @VapePartsMart and, although the Silo works nicely, I prefer the PCKT+.
  • deep_meditation
    With regards to "vaping experience" what's the real difference between the fire button and auto-draw? I switched to manual mode for a few hits and I think I got a much bigger hit with the fire button/manual fire than using the the auto draw but I feel as though I might have allowed my cart to get too hot. I didn't get too much of a burned taste though. I use distillate carts for the most part.  Anyone else?
  • Baron23
    HI Econo - yeah, I got an empty refillable cart with my PCKT also.....but have nothing to put it in....is this the SPARC cartridge?

I don't have a Silo but do have the CCell Palm which is so small and pocketable. I don't travel with vapes much, but when I did that little dude was perfect.

TBH, I still like my little Eleaf Nano...nope, not a "hide the cart" type battery, but small, with a screen display, and variable wattage up to a pretty good max. If you want smaller but not necessarily travel type, maybe look at this one or the Pico which has removable Li Ion batteries.

Cheers
  • LabPong
    No one else is having problems with their unit not working good?

I have to turn it all the way up to the hottest setting to get a mediocre hit....I tried pushing in the little pin in the center of the magnetic adapter...but it did not help to reset it like that. (that is what the tool is they sell separately that also holds a spare cart).
  • OhHello
    Im in the same boat...I won a pckt one plus here a few weeks ago. I have plenty of cart/battery experience but I just can’t get the pckt one plus to work well, same issue as you. That paired with the price and weight I don’t think it’s a great buy over some alternatives

Edit* also having to keep it on the higher voltage pretty much ruined any cart I put in it after a day or two , burnt taste and darkens the material , that’s with commercial carts as well as distillate and a wax to mix cart
  • Baron23
    Wow, I have been running my PCKT on red...hottest temp...and find a long draw using auto-draw gives me very good hit. I don't seem to have any issue with the mag adapter fitting well. Perhaps that's the issue????

I haven't seen my cart contents get dark or taste burnt....but I have the taste buds of a cow...really, no sophisticated pallet here, my friends.
  • OhHello
    that’s the other thing I dislike, all the carts I’ve tried just rattle around more then any other battery I have.
  • OhHello
    Also to anyone interested pckt is giving away the “snap tools” this weekend , just pay shipping , they have a code on insta
  • JonnyFrontrow
    fdytzp.jpg
    For PCKT owners - or future owners - @VapePartsMart is giving away a FREE SPRK cartridge (just pay $3.49 shipping, even if you buy some more). But it's this week only I understand. Not clear on when it ends, but just ordered one to check it out.

Get it here. And if you have other needs don't forget to use Bud's code code STAYUP to get 10% OFF storewide.

Not shillin', just thought that was a pretty cool offer folks here would like to know about.
  • VapePartsMart
    Thank you for the post about our free SPRK cartridge campaign!! The offer ends Friday at midnight :)
  • Vapster707
    I ordered one I picked tha 510 thread one ... I haven't ordered a pckt been on tha fence about it and tha price tag :groan: ... VPM is amazing though never a problem and fast shipping ...
  • VapePartsMart
    and VPM service through the order was impeccable.Baron23

VPM is amazing though never a problem and fast shippingVapster707

That's what we're going for! Thank you all very much for being along for the ride with us. We're not quite as cool as puffitup but we're certainly trying ;)
  • Chandler
    VPM. USA I take it?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube