• Vapster707
    msj1azwj6vpkwjev.png

Got this in a email enjoy :up:
  • Vapster707
    man finally using tha sprk cartridge its nice and beefy ... Thought it was a half gram but I fit close to a full gram and some thick lemon haze oil ... How many times can I refill it ???
  • EconMan
    How many times can I refill it ???Vapster707

Good question. I'm sure I've gone 5 fills on mine by now. Do they wear out?
  • Vapster707
    good question :rofl: that's what I'm wondering also :up:
  • EconMan

Theoretically, they must. Even the atomizers on my Peak/Carta degrade before they just stop working usually. So I assume after a while it's ceramic heater will crack and/or otherwise degrade. Taste is probably a good metric. When it starts to taste bad, time for the trash.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Bud thanks so much for the PCKT bundle, it looks sweet!! Can't wait to try it out. I need to read through the thread but if anyone has some tips on using the SPRK with your own oil let me know.

l1iv0w2wldxxd7hr.jpg
  • spider
    hey nice setup, I absolutely love the pckt one plus, it's pretty much the best, most versatile battery on the market for cartridges,
    Anyway your going to need a blunt tip syringe to pour your oil in, once you transfer your oil into your syringe, put the syringe inside the spark cartridge, fill slowly, as you rotate around and fill evenly,

Go slowly because you dont want to overfill, you can grab one of these syringes really cheap from sneakypetes website, or his other site, "great northern vapes", heres a pic of the kind of syringe you need9n6i0xthio4a11my.jpg
    It's called a blunt tip syringe, cheers!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @spider I was under the impression that you could use shatters etc. Do i need to use a liquidizer? my oils are usually hard.
  • spider
    now that im not sure, just have info to help ya get it in your cartridge,
    Honestly I would be very careful about using those mixing liquidizers, I looked at the ingredients on some of those, and I think they use glycerines, mct, ect, different agents I dont trust,

If I'm buying oil these days, it has to be from a company or cooperation that I trust, example; good titrations/ TopHat/ Midnightsun, ect.
    Made in a professional lab.
  • chaos191
    My dispensary caries RSO but that's for ingesting what are you getting?
  • spider
    I'm a big fan of the Co2 extracted distillates, very clean, good natural terps, ect, I like to pick up the prefilled syringes because it's easier to put into a cartridge, no transfer hassle,

Also I like the "pure" they usually add some nice terps, like, cottoncandy, and one of my favs, 'watermelon skittlze" the "pure"distillite.:: :ok:
  • warren0728
    someone told me you could use straight pressed rosin in the sprk cartridge... i’m hoping that is true ... my pckt was delivered today ... thanks @Bud! however i’m out of town but looking forward to checking out when i get back in town!
  • spider
    you can, but I believe your going to have to break the rosin down with a cutting agent to make it less viscious,

The problem with doing that is your basically are forced to use something like PG, or
    vegetable glycerin, ect and these are things that aren't very natural and not very trustworthy, especially with all the talk about these kinds of cutting agents in vape cartridges making people sick,

To be on the safe side, I would recommend using only Real terpenes to break your rosin down, that's definitely how I would approach it.✌
  • warren0728
    yeah i don’t want to use cutting agents ... just the pressed rosin ... i agree on the terpene route but was/am hoping for straight rosin
  • spider
    yeah, unfortunately its probably gonna be too thick, but if you find different results, I would love to here.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @spider @warren0728 I'm hoping to use pure terps to cut.

Otherwise, just as a battery this thing rocks. The magnetic quick connect is really nice!

gdsg8emsooqz0geh.jpg

Attachment
  • spider
    best battery for carts on the market,
    The thing I like most about the plus is that it will accommodate pretty much any cartridge on the market, it's a good one for sure, I love mine!!
  • BestBuds
    Is this still the best battery with a fire button?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    i like mine. Its nice to have the option between the button and auto draw. I prefer the button.
  • spider
    Best battery for cartridges on the market..
  • BawlmerMerlin
    Agreed. I have two!
  • martinstraka8282
    I have loved mine, but I had to do a return on it on almost exactly the 1 year anniversary of purchase. I always had the odd intermittent magnetic connection, but one day it just stopped working with any cartridge.

The exchange was an easy process, but at the same time I decided to buy a 2nd for my wife and a wack of cartridges since they were on sale. Out of the 6 I've tried so far, 1 leaked all my distillate out the bottom the day I filled it, another 1 won't work in either my wife's or my SPRK, and another would only work in my wife's, but I've already filled them all with distillate. The one can just be used in my wife's, but that's almost a 50% failure rate. I'm glad I paid the deep discount of 70% off.

This is anecdotal, and a return process is what it is and was handled well, but I feel a bit burned by these bum cartridges wasting so much distillate. I'm sure I could bug them for some sort of incentive, but I'm kind of just out of gas pursuing warranties lately.
  • BestBuds
    This thing is really great so far. Let's see if it can do a cart without clogging.
  • Señor Negro
    May I ask what kind of concentrate are you using on it? :gasp:
  • BestBuds
    I have "solventless"CO2 extract oil. I have looked into it and it seems as if there is nothing but cannabis and co2. :chin: no solvents and nothing that is non cannabis derived. I trust it as much as I trust the state of CT. Soooo...
    I also got some sauce that seemed runny with big diamonds in it. I'm going to try a little sauce in the cart that comes with the PCKT. I think it'll work.
  • Señor Negro
    Sounds tasty :yum:

I was just curious to see if you tried with rosin and if it clogs or not :sweat:
  • Trix
    Really disappointed with this purchase. I’ve had nothing but problems with it from the get-go and when trying to deal with their customer service team I was told to just reset the pin and clean the unit. Guess what that did not fix the problem and I’m still stuck with a $60 paperweight. I’m not use to dealing with such unhelpful customer service.
    Does anyone have any suggestions to fix this thing?
    For the record my CCELL palm has never had a problem and is still going strong. Both purchased around the same time.
  • martinstraka8282
    I've had similar issues and I find both the one I have and my wife's can be finnicky. Mine had to be returned within the first year and they told me right away that there was an issue that could not be fixed and they sent me a new one. I've had some issues with the new one, but cleaning the unit with alcohol on a qtip or charging the battery (even if some charge left) has resolved them. My interaction with them was pretty good, but also fairly slow.

If I were you, I would push for a warranty fix or replacement, but you may have to get pushy and insist you've tried everything.
  • Baron23
    I’ve not had any issues w mine which I have had for a good while but don’t really use that often.

What is the exact nature of the issues you are having w it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment