• Gloeck79
    I've had mine for a year with no problems. Sometimes you have to screw the magnetic piece more or less dependent on the cart. Example one cart I never could get it to work until I tighted the magnetic screw tighter. Another time one cart I had to screw the magnetic piece looser and it worked fine. That would be the only issue I have had, and that was easy fix as different carts.

I got mine cheap though on sale 420 sale maybe year half ago give or take.
  • Baron23
    Yeah, I would bet there are greater tolerances in the cart's electrical contact than the box mod.

We need to keep in mind that even the CCell carts are still made cheaply in China...and there it is.
  • Gloeck79
    true definitely true, plus sometimes a good cleaning. A q-tip and alchohol cleaning the inside can help plus doing same with magnetic pieces too.
  • Trix
    @Baron23 I’ve tried resetting the pin and throughly cleaned the unit but can’t get any cartridges to work. I’ve tried different ones as well that would work on other devices but not the pckt one+.
    I did reach out to them and that’s what they told me to do. I gave up for awhile due to the Vape scare at the beginning of the year but eventually wanted to use it again but same problem. The device looks brand new and all the lights do what it is supposed to it just doesn’t recognize the carts.
    I’ve reached out to them again but they seem to be ghosting me.
  • Baron23
    Ah, that's a drag. I have an eleaf that gets particular about making electrical contact but usually just a bit of screwing it on/off will get the mod to recognize that there is a load (electrical load...resistance actually).

Did you buy direct or from Nathan at Vape Parts Mart. I know Nathan just a bit and I know he was carrying them at least at one time. Are you dealing with PCKT directly?
  • spider
    After hearing all this talk about the Pckt One plus I had to go out and pick me up a half gram cartridge 'Sundae Driver' to break mine in for the first time..I put it on the middle heat setting cmi9o2u3mgrok8xy.jpg
    and engaged the fire button..Lift off!!!! Love this battery! Thankyou @Pud for gifting me w' this awesome vape!!! Finally got to break it in brother!
  • Pud
    That's awesome!.... glad to see it worked out for you @spider ..... Enjoy!!
  • Baron23
    Ah man, we’re making @Trix feel bad. Hopefully they will take care of her.
  • Trix
    @Baron23I probably sound like a whiny lady but I’m a dude.
    I did purchase it directly from them.
    I’ll create another warranty claim and see how it goes. Happy others aren’t dealing with the same problem. I really did enjoy the device when it worked. It’s just a shame it cost almost three times as much as my CCell Palm which is still working.
  • Baron23
    Lol. So sorry. Not sure where I came up w the idea you were a gal. Haha

I’m just an old goof. LOL
  • Pud
    at least it is always good to know what anyone else thinks of theirs.... if everyone was having issues then maybe it's not worth the hassle.. but when everyone else is pretty happy then it is always a lot easier to jump thru some hoops to get it fixed
  • BestBuds
    @Baron23 I thought he was a Children's breakfast cereal
  • spider
    I'm sorry to hear your having issues with your Pckt Plus..I really hope you get everything straightened out..Last night was my first experience using it, but I think the real test will be to see if it successfully vapes my whole cartridges with no issues. Keep us updated and let us know how there taking care of you, and if I end up having issues later with mine I'll definitely share it with you guys..Goodluck.
  • PapaBawon
    Hello everyone. I just want to share my experience with the one plus. I bought it during the summer and it stopped working after 1 month of use. I reached out to the company and they were helpful. They sent me an email with the steps of how to clean it and if it didn't work the option to mail it to them. I did clean it and it works but not like before I will eventually send it one day. On the other hand with the $20 silo which is about the same age as the pckt one plus I haven't experience any issues. One more thing, you have to pay your own shipping to send it back. I find that distasteful because after spending $60 on a battery also have to pay the shipping to send it back (this is more about the principle for me).
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet