• Vaper85
    Hello to everybody, I have a question...
    How did you switch only to vaporizing?
  • zancru
    “Just do it”...... swooosh
    Sounds familiar???
    This is a cold turkey kind of thing.
    After vaporizing, smoking will feel unnatural, and kind of gross, or you’ll deviate to fine Cannagars or “special joints” for special ocassions.
    Health and flavor wise, makes 100% sense.
    Money wise, for me, it’s almost the same, money I saved in using less weed, I buy way more bigger amounts now, and different kinds of flavors and effects in weed, or in VAS (Vape Adquisition Syndrome) or GAS (Glass Adquisition Syndrome) jajajajajaja
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Hiya, I took a break from smoking/vaping for a couple of weeks. Then when I started just vaping again I felt satisfied with just vapour alone.
    I'd recommend the Dynavap M as a vape that might be a good steppingstone to transitioning to a pure vapour lifestyle. I've assumed you were already smoking!
    All the best.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Vaper85 is your issue that you like to smoke or that vaping does not give you enough effect? That was my problem when I started vaping it just didn't hit me hard enough. I just didn't smoke and after a few weeks my tolerance went down enough that vaping gets me completely ripped.

Now I can't stand the taste or smell of smoke.
  • Vaper85

Thank you for your reply!
    For me it is a process that started slowly and now I'm switching completely. I have the dynavap m and the airvape x. As for the mj I appreciated the benefits but I still have to appreciate with hashish. I find that with hashish I have to get more confidence. For saving money i find that when i start to switch i consume more mj than smoking... But now my consumption is settling down... Only time will tell. ;)
  • Vaper85
    Yes you got it right... That's the issue for hash now... it
    looks like it doesn't hit enough. I would try to continue vaping without smoking for a couple of days and let's see how it goes. Thanks for the advice! ;)
  • Vaper85
    Yes, I agree that Dynavap M is the best for the transition. I used at the beginning but after the monkey on my shoulder convinced me to switch to x airvape which I find very good ... Next step will be the crafty! ;)
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @vaper85 then just stick with it for a month and you will soon not notice the difference. The high is different, cleaner more clear. Also, do as suggested and get a vape that hits hard and mimics smoking. If any group can send you in the right direction its this one.

BTW I believe that dabbing is considered vaping, when done correctly....... :smirk:
  • Vaper85
    Yes i will. Thank you very much for the support :cool:
  • Dr green thumb

I switched to vaping with the help of the volcano. I liked the clean high i was experiencing with vaping as opposed to the mind clouding high of blunts and bongs. With the new vapes the amazing taste of the herb really comes through and the ability to adjust the high by changing the temperature is a huge plus.

The giant reduction in flower consumption was also a huge motivation.
  • Vaper85

Yes, I used the Volcano at the Abraxas coffeeshop in Amsterdam and it was an amazing experience. But this kind of vaporizer ( is the best i know ) is very expensive ... for temperature regulation ( i use airvape x) for example with one bowl i do two sessions 5 min and I vaporize between 185 and 195 degrees celsius... What temperatures do you prefer?
  • Dr green thumb
    I vape at 390°f or 198.8c and finish at 405°f or 207c . I tend to like the effects of higher temperatures. If I want a relaxing effects I start at a lower temperature and work my way up.

When I use my dynavaps I heat the middle of the cap for a nice full body effect.
  • Vaper85
    Damn, I've noticed that ( with AirVape X ) when i go up like 204 celsius i'm scared that my materials will burn... in fact the ABV are a little dark. Thank for your dynavap advice... I use mine with a torch lighter with 2 flames... I will try to concentrate the flame in the middle and i'll see!!! :wink:
  • bum karacho

i switched one year ago...and it was hard i dont like the clear high...now i need less herb but more money for vapes...but a man need a expensive hobby....i solved the clear high problem with vaping heavy indica and buying heavy hitting vapes (g43,vapexhale,stickybrick,....)....
    good luck!
  • Vaper85
    Thanks, what do you think about Dynavap?
  • bum karacho
    I like dynavap,all torch vapes are great....
    I have a m2018 for herb and hash...
  • MrGreen
    I gave up cannabis 30 years ago because the potency of the herb and the lack of dosage control eliminated the fun factor. Now at age 62 I have discovered low temp vaping of flower. It amazes me that I can experience the flavour and effects from the lightest Sativa to some kickass Indica without the paranoia and couchlock. Not ideal for all but works for me.
  • Vaper85
    Low temp... For example at what temperature you set your vape? At low temp your material last longer? Convection i suppose...
  • MrGreen
    338F is my chosen temperature.
    My daily driver is a solo ll which seems to be very effective at lower temperature.
    Some say it is conduction others say hybrid. I am amazed at 338 it will bake a sticky nug to the core and when I am finished my session the nug crumbles to powder.
  • Papic914
    I am not completely combustion free but only smoke when I’m with combustion buddies. They all make fun of me because I just simply lost the urge to roll up and smoke. For me taste just ain’t there and it feels like such a waste. I was a gram or better in a j kind of guy so bud would go fast. If it wasn’t for the few friends I have who my Vapes just can’t do the trick for them I would b totally smoke free.
  • Vaper85
    Thank you all for the answers.
    My problem is that I can't be constant, sometimes I want to smoke and then I regret having done it thinking that I threw cannabis and health ... Before or then i will do it! :cool:
    tenor.gif
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet