• SouthboundPachyderm
    i bet @Timberhead could come up with something sweet!
  • badbee
    need idea's for customizationchaos191

How many hits can you get off a wheelchair battery? Vaping that down to one red light brings a whole new meaning to couch lock! It's great that you are getting new equipment (I hope you'll excuse the attempt at humor).

Could you mount a Volcano on one side?
  • Tdog420

Can you get a usb charger with it. Then the possibilities are endless. A crafty pluss store on the side. Plug into usb when not in use to keep charged. Or just get portable power bank to bring w u
  • BestBuds
    Turning it from a wheel chair to a high chair?
    g7uv2mcc4v5l3znm.gif

:rofl:
  • Ivan van Ogre
    "
    Just not sure about the day & time... weekend or weekday? daytime or night?" Yes.

You bring good vibrations Bud.
    People can feel it in their bones.
    You are kind Bud, the world needs your joy.
  • chaos191
    That would sweet It would be really cool to incorporate organic materials with steel and all... what vape do I try to mount I don't have as many vapes a Mighty and my P80 at the moment

LOL I have never tapped in to the batteries but that would be killer. It runs on 2 12 volt batteries and I get a range of 25 miles to a charge! I have run all the way down a handful of times over the years...

I'm definitely gonna look for a good Power bank on Amazon I'm going to scoop up a woodscents and want to be portable around the house I'd like 2 ports. I know that Ed's has a one only one output though..

Sorry for hijacking this thread.. So glad your back Bud you look good brother :100:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    i wouldn't be mad if my p80 or Mighty was attached at the hip. Im eager to see what you come up with
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment