• Alexis
    Very nice stream Bud thanks was fun to tag along. Have a chilled night everybody.
  • LabPong
    ended too soon...was just starting to have fun. :wink: good stuffs!
  • UbarDog
    Really enjoyed last stream , Chilled and fun. For what ever reason when you hit the cart with the globe. That made me chuckle so hard, Hit so goood you had to rest your face on your own shoulder !

Kinda makes me think you should try one of these

cart-rocket_497x497.jpg?v=1565788412

Cart Rocket
    Powered by a removable and USB-rechargeable 18350 battery, included, Cart Rocket's clever design allows you to fit it to any 14.4mm or 18.8mm water tool without any need for an adapter.
  • SirSixPence
    <----- Has two thumbs, Misses all the streams.
  • Igor
    we stream all your vids in our shop! You're the man!! watching an old stream right now on the GHOST - " How many EFFIN lawns you going to MOW around here man " hahaha
  • Bud
    McStreamy later?
  • UbarDog

McStreamy with a side of Ohhhhh yeaaaa!!!
  • Cuckfumbustion
    I'm rained out. SO sure thing!
  • LabPong
    streamy mcstreamy face fo shore! :100:
  • Biesas

Any ideas roughly when?
    Would like to watch an actual live stream instead of the recordings, especially since quite a lot of them got deleted
  • LabPong
    Any ideas roughly when?
    Would like to watch an actual live stream instead of the recordings, especially since quite a lot of them got deleted
    Biesas

could be at any time....best to keep checking back here to see.

....but I am so happy Bud does not use Instagram for video/streams......it would be so much worse....
  • Bud
    I'll let u know a time as soon as i can
  • Hapo
    ...but...what aboot our constitutional rights, maaaan…!?!..
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Bud Stove for Guv. Start the press conference.
  • Alexis
    yeah do it Bud. I hope I'm able to be settled down at the right time to engage. My anxiety levels are mega high some days, in a physical way and there's nothing I can do no mind over matter just ride it out like the weather lol literally a perfect analogy.

It varies enormously but when you stream that always really helps me get more grounded and positive on that particular day if it's been a difficult one.

Conversely on a good day I'm like- what the fuck I don't need that nob, who the hell is he?

Haha not really Bud you know that. I'm your (264th) biggest fan remember? :wink:

But for sure man just tuning in to you always cheers me up and help stabilize my moods and put things in perspective strangely even if I conclude that you are a knob and I don't need you after all haha, sorry I just can't help myself I'm too much of a joker and tease at heart.

Anyway thanks in advance if you do manage to stream and I do manage to be there. :up:
  • fatbiker
    I no longer receive email updates for live streams. Has this been discontinued? If not, how can I sign back up for alerts?
  • Bud
    I just reactivated the email signup form for livestream alerts:
    https://forum.vapelife.com/page/live-streams

If you're already signed up it'll tell you :ok:

Email alerts will now be sent out before the start of every live stream.
  • fatbiker
    Thanks Bud!
  • Bud
    Volcano Do-over Stream @ 6:00pm ET:
    https://youtu.be/sU1saL-77-w

• Hapo
    ...I will be there...if you miss it who do you think is to blame...!?!...LoL…!!!... .!.:D.!.

...it seems there are some signifigent improvements and the floppy plastic and huge fitting are upgrades...
  • meeemeee
    Yeeaahh... I'm jus hanging out en vapen, ma vape mates bros an yo hooooooooes :party:
  • spider
    Just got done watching the stream, jesssuuuss!? That highbrid got its AAASSSSS handed to it!lol ...✌⚡
  • steph
    don't like bags or whips but do have arizer extream with d dave mod kit for guest and parties it gets the job done
  • charismaddict
    ayyyyooo who's down for a Friday night partayyyy stream + yayyyoooo?!
  • Pud
    I’m up for it!!.. woot woot!... lol! Your stream my stream we all scream for Live Stream!....
  • steph
    send out the Bud single
  • steph
    signal woops
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention