• Wild-Strain
    where the fuck is Hazel
  • steph
    Hazel indeed
  • EconMan
    Concentrates cross the line on my channel!VapeCritic

Yeah man. I guess what I find annoyingly fascinating is I have never "reported" (flagged) a video ever and I use YT a lot. People who do this are rarely the sorts of people I friend in life. To me ratting on vids is like me walking into the room of a guy giving a guitar lesson and yelling "I don't want guitar lessons nor do I want anyone else having them... only drum lessons are acceptable...".

I wished WeedTube would get their shit together, but they haven't and they won't. So YT is what we got.

where the fuck is HazelWild-Strain

Four posts under your belt and one like, and that this on your mind? Revealing.
    Anyway, she spontaneously combusted during her last live chat so Bud ordered another behaviorally modified one from Westword :rofl:
  • Wild-Strain
    hi bud, its Alfie.
    wanna chill I'm a bit high
  • LabPong
    from the Budjamin sound board files...... "That's Nasty!"
  • BobCat
    where the fuck is HazelWild-Strain

Indeed. @VapeCritic we need proof of life.
  • VapeCritic
    IMG_20190918_094914_01.gif
    Attachment
    IMG_20190918_094914_01 (72K)
  • Baron23
    yes, the perfect cat....stuffed and posed!! LOL jk
  • steph
    yes Hazel I miss the girl in black so cool
  • LabPong
    is that a cat.....or a scary albino sloth? :monkey:
  • Alexis
    Hey friends (and foes, you know who you are hehehe.)

Hope y'all is doing good and in positive spirit. Battling on over here, and making a bit of progress actually I think I'm bringing out of my my little ditch I managed to end up in.

Doing my best to stay high and merry certainly achieving the high part, and a noticeable bit stronger physically too. Just about managing to have the strength and energy to go about the day in the night.

So who is down for a Saturday stream? Maybe a power hour-and-a-half @VapeCritic pretty please on behalf of everyone?

Its always a great feeling knowing you may stream later, gives me something to look forward to with the interaction aspect which is so healthy for many of us otherwise reclusives.

Jusy saying "high" really haha. Stream would be cool later, just looking forwatd to it is a nice warm feeling and helps to break the day up and anticipate the evening schedule with positivity.

Anybody else in the mood for stream say aye!
  • Alexis
    hey, just us then! :smile: Obviously the more the merrier, to a point. But we can make this work. Maybe get one more though, otherwise with Bud included, you know what they say "3 is a crowd".

And so true that as well, of all the little folklores I'm not sure I can think of any which I have been able to observe more truth in so many times in my life.

So, any other takers? We only need 1 but more are welcome. Bring friends, ganja, positive spirit and most of all yourselves and don't be late guys. :grin:
  • EconMan
    Anybody else in the mood for stream say aye!Alexis

Alexis you always have brilliant ideas! :starstruck:
  • Alexis
    Haha, don't thank me, thank "my highness" :lol:

And I am high trust, about to get higher. My plan is to cook up some chips and sweetcorn and serve with both cashew and almond butter (love my nuts), coconut oil and olive oil (love my natural fats lol), and raw sauerkraut.

LOADS o' healthy salt as well. (Yep you guessed it, Love my natural salt too :rofl: )

So, on with the show. Need to get higher first. Vapor done for now. Edibles and maybe something extra.
  • charismaddict
    stream team assemble!!! :100:
  • Vapedude
    In order to perform an early AM, post midnight show, I reckon Bud would have to have a pure Sativa on tap like a Dr. Grinspoon, or perhaps even J. Herer made to perfection, and I emphasize perfection because there are many shitty wannabe strains of the original Jack H.

Still would have my doubts that he would make one, even with that wonderful arsenal :sparkle: .
  • steph
    maybe Sunday brunch stream maybe Hazel
  • VapeCritic
    I got nuthin to talk about :groan:
  • LabPong
    I got nuthin to talk about :groan:VapeCritic

Perfect time for.... "Ask Bud Anything"........and vaping what ever you want.

Or maybe ABAA.....no not the groovy singing group....Ask Bud Almost Anything... :wink:
  • VapeCritic
    Aiiiiite maybe latas i is golfin at the moment :death:

fszkvj1wutrcbvvl.jpg
  • LabPong
    Aiiiiite maybe latas i is golfin at the momentVapeCritic

Ok....but no gimmes unless it is 2 inches from the lip!
  • Baron23
    fuck golf.....you need to get one of these and review it, yeah?

I don't know about new, but definitely different!! haha

I love this crazy guy...well, maybe he's crazy like a fox, eh?

https://www.art-of-vapor.com/
  • steph
    Bud nuthin to talk about Oh Wow Man !
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Here's a portable version. Using a coconut shell. :grin:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url