• Alexis
    yes I saw this before. And it sure makes you think who needs all this modern fancy technology these guys were doing what looks like some seriously effective cannabis vaporization way back and surely still are.
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Yea it uses hot coals as a heat source. Like a proper hookah.
  • VapeCritic
    Hey guys I'm gonna take a few weeks off from streaming, just fyi so you know I didn't get murdered :death:
  • VapeCritic
    IMG_20190923_102013_01.gif
    Attachment
    IMG_20190923_102013_01 (391K)
  • Dr green thumb
    That's ok, you should go drive your mustang. As pretty soon winter will be here.
  • steph
    Troy n Bud you know Troy is a Vape Beast play safe
  • Hapo

...I used to make out fine in my 87-88 5.0 Mustangs in the winter with some simple technology...

...250 pounds or so of sand bags in the trunk and Goodyear Eagle Mud and Snow tires on all four wheels transformed a hopeless seeming situation into a sno-buggy...
  • Dr green thumb

I've done the mustang in the snow, my solution was an SUV with all wheel drive. No more getting stuck.
    I grew up in northwestern NJ in the 70-80’s and no one had 4wd, 4x4 was a wooden post :lol:. Then moved an hour north of Albany NY for a few years where the back roads are snow packed from November to March, no 4wd and never missed a day of work because if snow. That being said I now live outside of Denver CO(not up in the mountains) where, believe it or not(most of you won’t) the winters are MUCH milder then the north east and I will NEVER be without at least one on the fly 4x4 vehicle :rofl:
  • Hapo

...the issue was people gong off the road and crashing into shit because they could not turn or stop any better than some 2 WD pos Mustang...

...the key is having snow tires on the front which a lot of people with 2 WD do not do...

...I rescued a number of 4x4 vehicles in big storms when I live in Torrington CT in my Mustangs....

...they would become over confident and go off the plowed roads into really deep shit or crash into downed trees...

...I would always head out in storms for some cheap easy drifting and road crime...

...after I got rid of the Mustangs we would take quads out...
  • Baron23
    The man has spoken

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRayNLM0MviejYdI7PuE9_3FuQRa_SBY_EjB1pSJQAcJKyT-KDw
  • LabPong
    Bud.....wear off those old tires! Have fun!!!
    Though he just got new tires?
    Tires on my wife’s Vette are still good but 10 years old. Might have to burn them up and put fresh on in the spring :razz:
    mpwsiyigqqybd2kh.jpeg
  • LabPong
    Though he just got new tires?52

Yea...Im probably too late and he has the new ones on.....the montage vid shows the stack....
  • Vapedude
    Hey guys I'm gonna take a few weeks off from streaming, just fyi so you know I didn't get murdered :death:VapeCritic

Translation =

senj5gbkzj85sufh.gif

I wish you well on your adventures, rest, quests, whatever it may be :victory:
  • steph
    this no stream for a couple weeks sucks
  • PAM
    Is the blue one yours @52 ? My father as a ‘73

It’s my 71 LT1 convertible, sold it when I bought the UltraGlide and trailer. Wife’s is a 70 4 speed, not for sale, lol. Yes, you have given me permission to show off, lol, lol.
    f35kgozxldf9kayz.jpeg
    px3riqwc63wimurk.jpeg
    nysmwh3wy734xjj3.jpeg
    hcfj73bqrsnm84ov.jpeg
  • Terpenetime
    @52 I see that you also have a ‘Vapelife’ number on the red one... nice :ok:

I hired an Ultraglide when I visited New Orleans in 2017. I’m more used to sports bikes but it was a great ride for a couple of days :cool:
  • Will90
    Where's our boy at? Lets get a stream goin!!

HaHa!! Never noticed that :rofl:
  • steph
    is Bud lost in SPACE just asking
  • BobCat

"Hey guys I'm gonna take a few weeks off from streaming, just fyi so you know I didn't get murdered" :death:VapeCritic
  • EconMan
    UltraGlide and trailer52

Of all the biking trips I've made over the years -- thousands of miles -- never used a trailer. Is it weird to handle?

The trailer is a camper, not just a utility trailer to carry my wife’s makeup, that’s in the big bag on the tour pack :lol:
    nhav18kg8ogj2zom.jpeg
    t2ic974re7qem4ot.jpeg
    o6gpjatfudy6js2l.jpeg
    1shr53k53o9jztbw.jpeg
    mhd245iwursl0yqi.jpeg
    ed2i7l92sld3gc2t.jpeg
  • EconMan

You travel in style. :cool:
    Must change handling?

For me it is either a backpacking tent or a Best Western :nerd:

And your vibes are much less. I run a Softail Heritage Classic, which isn't really the ideal model for long trips. You feel the vibrations after 8 hours. lol :razz:

Friend I ride with sometimes has a "hondaminium" (Gold WIng) and it doesn't vibrate at all... Of course I can't hear it either, so perhaps it is actually electric :joke:
  • steph
    I know Bud is on a break but I do not like it
  • charismaddict
    where's my stream team at? should we try to convince Mr. Budweiser to end this drought? :ok: :100:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment