• Bud
    Yessss
  • Bud
    2:00pm ET Streamage:
    https://youtu.be/Bm1dSW5cFGE

• LabPong
    This should be fun..... :sparkle:
  • Señor Negro
    Now I'm afraid on the flood of spaniard stereotypes I will have to confront on next stream :scream:
  • Popeye175
    The milk bottle and the milk carton tk6p4b4p18kfjvq7.jpg
  • Alexis
    Yo people. Well Im trying hard to get some sort of basic, regular order back into my life after it has Completely tipped upside down of late in terms of routine and hours I mean.

Literally every I'm tuning into the stream to find that you were just about to sign off literally minutes later.

I managed to do things slightly differently overnight and I'm awake today. Hopefully going to see it through and go to bed this evening so I may see some of you should there be another stream be warned Haha!

One hour at a time though I can never predict what will happen in My Crazy Life.
  • Alexis
    Lovely kava session from early hours trgis am, postponed from last night in trhe end when I speptr some more and fot up early more refreshed and ready.

So nice and chilled, just enjoying some lovely organic autoflower Brooklyn bsunrise from 2018 still very Potent and super mellowing and euphoric at the same time.

I am only dry vapcapping it becuse Im so chilled, and wiped out from winter virus... I just can't be asked. With the added effort of a water piece adding restriction and concentration.

Something so easy about a dry vapcap experience when you Nail those massive hits without it being too harsh or unpleasant. I'm using a single torch lighter currently and actually getting much better hits than with the treble cyclone. Which clicks prematurely in my experience.

Anyway sorry guys. Just happy to be up in daylifght hours, feeling somewhat normal And awake. And really nicely high on some quality ganja.

Oh yes, nice english cuppa to follow. Black no sugar.

Edit- @Popeye175 I swear you're FC-186 above Looks to have a longer and more curved neck than my own one. I'm almost sure of it.
  • zancru
    @Bud

Payper Vape time!!!!! ??????
  • Bud
    Streamage tomorrow, i gotta grind out some serious G work today :strong:
  • Alexis
    Oh well, thanks very much for letting us know Bud. Good luck today and look forward to catching you nytime next. :up:

But if you change your mind for a nice chilled, hour out... :wink:
  • LabPong
    Streamage tomorrow, i gotta grind out some serious G work today :strong:Bud

yo dog....we know your sucking on the Switch all day long instead....haaaaa

:sparkle:
  • Bud
    45 mins
  • Dr green thumb

Bud time or clock time? :lol:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Good thing I'm under employed!
  • Will90
    Bud time I guess lol
  • Bud
    hehehehe
  • Alexis
    It was a really nice treat to tag along, virtually entire stream today, except I had to Go and help my mum do some dishes in the kitchen and a few things around the house and some allergy treatment And consequently misssed some of the end, but it was still really good to be involved for most of it after feeling like I've missed out so many times recently with my crazy sleeping schedule.

Thanks @Bud for the refreshing entertainment and engagement I really appreciate it mate and so many day. We outnumber the criticisers and lonely vibrationals by 10 to 1 at least just remember that. You have way more support than opposition. And it really helps me always when I'm feeling well enough to participate because I get really Alienated in life due to my conditions. And these streams are really therapeutic for me.
  • Ivan van Ogre
    What if you put the coils in water and froze it.
    The water would expand and the wire would get reshaped in the process?
  • Pud
    the coils are wrapped in circles like a string around a pencil 20-25 times... except much much smaller diameter
  • Bud
    Not a cheery stream today don't rewatch it plz :death:
  • dzoinp

:chin: :yawn:
  • Bud
    Resuming G43 ordering and shipments today, starting streamage in 20 mins.
  • Hapo
    ...so do I need to reorder or am I on the list...?!?...
  • Bud
    you're on list, i'll let you know what platoon you're in asap
  • dudenamedclem
    Any chance live stream notices will broadcast again? I keep missing you @bud
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment