• beezee420
    what is everyone thinking about buying for 4/20.....
  • MothChewMoth
    100% Ghost MV-1
  • Rnewberry
    Magic flight launch box with concentration plate
  • bum karacho
    i think one of these:
    vrod
    herborizer ti
    splinter(hard to get a splinter here in eu just the chinese onces)
  • ssaucyc515
    I hope my chs doesn't trigger again :lol:
  • MunicipalBlack
    Ghost MV1 Stealth Black
  • Ctipp22
    The mighty 2
  • Law7764
    Spending $ on more vapes, vaping, getting excited about all the new toys coming in the mail (added bonus is the once a year discounts) . Vaping, grinding, scooping, storing, growing, and pressing with all of your new cool shit!
    And repeat
  • Tdog420
    Think im going to get a sticky brick:chin:
  • Señor Negro
    Not sure if I'm going to purchase anything but in case I take the bait my first choice on my list right now would be my first pure convection vape: 1st position would be for TUBO Evic and 2nd (so close) EpicVape E-Nano.
  • iamdiosa
    I will be selling my Ghost MV1 (and all the bits for it). I'm buying a Ditanium. Contemplating a few others.
  • Hazel
    The 8 bit revolver G ... surprise if it works and g-yata
  • LabPong
    Flowers.......flowers....and more flowers....... :flower: :starstruck:
  • Señor Negro
    The G should definitely include a "Kapooyaa!" sound when detects a hit. THAT would be awesome for 4/20 :lol: :rofl:
  • BestBuds
    I'm getting a Lotus for sure. Stinkin' @Ctipp22 has my VAS fired up again. :shade:
    :nerd:
    I'll be getting some bud too if the dispensary has some deals. Maybe some extracts.

I am also looking to buy a coil setup for a new vape product. Not sure what one I want yet....
  • Hazel
    wtf is a VAS you guys keep saying it and I keep asking and you def told me but I keep forgetting!!! Post in my new lingo thread. Each time i see it I want to make up what it means bc I can’t memba!

V - vagina
    A - anus
    S - soup
  • Ctipp22
    That is correct jk (vape acquisition syndrome) I laughed at acquisition.

Master the lighter, master the vapor quality.
  • BestBuds
    V - vagina
    A - anus
    S - soup
    Hazel

You nailed it! I have that Vagina Anus Soup all fired up again!! I got it bad too. :lol:
  • Hazel
    Somethings seriously wrong with me if that's the first place my brain goes. LOL
  • Dr green thumb

V - vagina
    A - anus
    S - soup
    — Hazel

This reminds me of "swamp ass" which is the funk you get on a hot humid summer day
  • Other Side
    we finally have some. Lotus listed. More on the way. We sold a bunch before it was ever listed. Holler if you have questions.
  • BestBuds
    I have an Honest dual flame lighter, do you think that'll be ok or should I get a single flame? I want one of the saucer cap long stem / water adapter combos that you're sold our of. I'll keep checking back to see when you get one in stock. :up:
  • Other Side
    I think I have the parts to make you one of those if you want it. I'll just have to temporarily rob from the other kits. I have a lot more on the way but it takes a few weeks for this stuff to make it in. And I think a dual flame would work fine but may be harder to regulate since it will hear up faster.

Edit:
    I just fixed the stock for ya. Made another vaporscope kit too.
  • LabPong
    ↪BestBuds
    we finally have some. Lotus listed. More on the way. We sold a bunch before it was ever listed. Holler if you have questions
    Other Side

OS.....it would be good if you got some of the funnel shaped Jobon lighters for the Lotus too! They really make using the Lotus so much easier. Holding some normal torch lighters is awkward and most do not put out the right sized or type of blue flame. The Jabon ones have a more narrowed but longer concentrated stream of blue flame. Works the best with the Lotus for fast heat ups and keeping the flame off the wood part.

Torch673__81485.1544811647.100.100.jpg?c=2
  • Other Side
    I have one myself. And one to list. Just haven't taken a pic yet.
  • Cuckfumbustion
    My 4/20 budget got wiped out with Bud and IMR batteries. But a powerful portable wood vape is tempting with the spare 18650's I purchased. Does that sound like VAS?

Almost caved and got the 2019 M. So the v.a. soup isn't that tainted. While shopping for vapes online, why not cue up some shopping spree music to get in the mood?
  • Chris Larson
    Dynavap Omni if it is on sale!
  • acstorfer
    A nice dynastash for my Omnivap
  • DayN'Nite
    Deciding between getting the showerhead or Vrod but im not sure yet. I'm mainly using flowers, I would say about 90% of the time and the other 10% is concentrates. Should I just get an enail on the side or is the flowerpot that efficient in vaping concentrates? Cant wait til I choose, I have some amazing dosidos #22 that's I'm saving til 420. Shits that good.

Side note: also getting the 20 ton tegridy rosin press from new vape 4x7 plates super stoked!!!!! Been saving up a while for this one
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    sounds like whatever you decide its gonna be a sweet 420
  • Papic914
    I most likely will be getting a sticky brick jr. When they have there main sale. unless something spectacular goes on sale for a lot cheaper than what it usually cost.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment