• 710vape666zaddy420
    What is the lowest temp you've had success using the DCUP on? Please specify controller temp vs dish temp. I'm wondering if it can perform inside the dish at temps as low as 315-320* F, specifically with live rosin.

If it does vape that low I think your going to be mopping up a lot of perfectly good material.
  • 710vape666zaddy420
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, that is my assumption as well, but do you think smaller dabs would combat this?

Boiling points are boiling points, you will just be left with a smaller puddle of good material.
  • Bud
    I love this thing, the obsidian dish is rocking my world right now
  • Pud
    wonder why they took these off their website? Only sic and sapphire now... maybe just out of stock?
  • fatbiker
    The DCup will be my next purchase!
  • MaxVapor
    @Pud I believe the Obsidian dishes were sourced from CCA as I think they were originally for the Liger Air. CCA has since disappeared.
  • Bud
    Woah really?? I actually have to email them today about something, I'll ask what's up!
    Anyone else not like terp balls in the Dcups big skillet? Maybe my dabs are too small but if I put a dab in the middle it spreads out and barely touches the edges where the balls roll. If your putting your dab around the edge why not just use an enail? Isn’t the big flat surface the whole idea behind it? I’m not saying this with any authority, I’m just asking. I have tried it both ways and like it in the middle better but I’m far from being a dab expert, I’m not really even a novice at it yet compared to most of you.

You guys must hate all my posts when I’m sick or go into work late, :lol:
  • Pud
    maybe they need to send you a sapphire dish now so you can compare? That’d be sweeeeeeet!.... lol
    This is def my next vape....
  • Stoneager
    Serious question... If I have the V-rod, why the need for the Dcup? What would be the purpose? Wouldn't the Tsunami be worth waiting for as that sure peaks my interest.
    the Vrod vapes the material in the dish then that vape is sucked into that hot as hell heat exchanger and makes it hotter. Look into the top of a Vrod and air/vape hits a wall and is distributed into 18 smaller holes. I haven’t used my Vrod with trates enough but I imagine those holes will either get gooed up with reclaim or it burns off in subsequent sessions.

At least that’s the theory.
  • Bruce
    Looks awesome.
  • Ctipp22
    Ugh I need one of these damn things lol.
    POV
    jib23teen2eqrvno.jpeg
  • Pud
    your POV making my VAS kick in hard!!!... lol!
    Obsidian reflection.
    q8cz3qvolatl13og.jpeg
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal