• SlowDrawMG
    Hey Everyone Slow Draw here, company Rep for Sticky Brick Labs.
    I want to introduce to you the Sticky Brick Junior Vaporizer. It is a butane powered portable on demand convection vaporizer.
    Here is a video of the unit.

This unit is coming soon.

We have a different bigger unit available for retail currently called simply, The Sticky Brick.
    I'm not on this forum much but people should know all the options that are out there.
    Please check out Stickybricklabs.com

P.S. Vape Critic please contact me.
  • Aj85
    I really like the look of the Jr. I don't think I'd need the larger Sticky Brick as I own a Daisy and Lilly both In walnut, however some of my friends would be interested as they where upset about the company going out of business and no longer being able to purchase a Daisy!

Are you able to make a comparison between your Sticky Brick/Stick Brick Junior and the Lilly or Daisy at all? They do look very similar especially the original Sticky Brick and the Daisy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • SlowDrawMG

Hey Aj85

I can't really compare the units personally, but the feedback from customers who own both the Daisy and the Sticky Brick units have been very positive. I'm sure your friends will be more than happy with their Sticky Brick.

The Sticky Brick Junior is still in Beta testing phase and will be coming soon once we are happy with everything.

Hope this info helps!

Slow Draw
  • Baron23
    Thanks for bringing this to us, Slowdraw!

Now, you will have to post copious beta test reviews and don't forget the pictures and MORE videos! LOL
  • Aj85
    sorry I only asked for a comparison as I could of sworn that you had said somewhere (FC maybe?, not this forum though) that you owned both the Daisy and Sticky Brick and so far the only difference I know is that SB is said to have stronger magnets. Lol. Thanks for the info it's a very interesting unit and I love my Daisy so this looks good as well. I'll be sure to look into it further especially when the Jr is available.

Thanks again.

All the best,

Aj.
  • SlowDrawMG

AJ85
    You can definitely go to FC and read my comparison there, but as of now with my new position with the company, I can no longer do comparisons and only use the info our customers provide for us. I hope you understand.

P.S. magnets are insanely strong.

Slow Draw
  • Aj85
    hey Slow Draw, I now completely understand and applaud you for the position you've taken. I didn't realise at first you now work for Sticky Brick labs. Congrats on the new job.

I wasn't actually 100% sure I had seen that you owned both but I'll definitely go to FC and read through the Sticky Brick thread for any comparisons.

Thanks again for all the info.

All the best,

Aj.
  • SlowDrawMG

You're welcome! I will try my best to post all content on all our products!

Slow Draw
  • Flipz
    That would be great to hear all the information about your products. If you want additional genuine input besides from the @VapeCritic, send one over and I'll be more than happy to try it out & let you know my honest thoughts. PM me if interested 8-)

Regardless, thanks for posting on the forum and great to have you here!
  • Harley Quinn
    Hey SlowDraw,what's up buddy?
    Big congratulations on your new gig!! (Y) Going to be cool to have one of us (and by that I mean someone who actually knows and uses vaporizers,not just another marketing geek) on the "inside" so to speak. I'm hoping you bring us lots of insider info,please? Not just the normal "it's in beta stage bla-bla-bla" crap but the good stuff,the juicy stuff! Also please bring any info you post in FC here to. I do check out FC on occasion,but I can communicate with ya here. (I somehow managed to offend the wrong people there). O:)
    Again congratulations SlowDraw!!

Harley
  • SlowDrawMG

I will do my best to bring all info here.
    Nice video and pretty neat looking vaporizer. I don't know much about it besides the video ATM but def am interested to hear about it. Do you have a ETA on that or any vape yet?

I do check out FC on occasion,but I can communicate with ya here. (I somehow managed to offend the wrong people there).Harley Quinn

Sadly I hear that way too often :-}
  • Jeff
    Here you go Flipz....good thread on FC....looks like it'll be out on Labor Day, $150...think I'll pick one up.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/sticky-brick-junior-by-sticky-brick-labs.22355/page-3
  • SlowDrawMG

"Nice video and pretty neat looking vaporizer. I don't know much about it besides the video ATM but def am interested to hear about it. Do you have a ETA on that or any vape yet?"

Hope this helps!

Edit: thank you
  • Flipz
    I think the junior has a better look to it and is more portable I assume. I can wait as I don't have any on my radar currently that really have my attention and which I don't already own hehe. Thanks for response. (Y)
  • Baron23
    I do check out FC on occasion,but I can communicate with ya here. (I somehow managed to offend the wrong people there). — Harley Quinn

Sadly I hear that way too often :-}
    Flipz

Its only a problem if you care what they think, right?
  • Harley Quinn
    Amen to that brothas!
  • Oracle
    This looks like a really interesting vape... I might have to snag one.

"I do check out FC on occasion,but I can communicate with ya here. (I somehow managed to offend the wrong people there). — Harley Quinn

How'd you do that? You've never even posted there....????
  • silat
    Those who were offended on FC are just jealous that you are Jokers lover.
  • nujiryia
    fc can be a nice site when it want tobe
  • SlowDrawMG

New video. Sorry I havent been very active.

Have a great day everyone.
  • Baron23
    Hey Slowdraw - glad to see you posting, hope all is well with you.

One thing I would think would be an improvement in that video is just a bit more field of view so we can see the length of the flame and where that flame is placed relavtive to the input tube to result in that great vapor.

That's always been my one hesitation about this type of vape, the requirements (if any) for a lot of technique in order to vape but not combust.

Maybe for the next vid?
  • SlowDrawMG
    Yes I will try. I had it in this video but it showed too much of my face so I had to crop it out.
  • Hitz
    nice vid man (Y)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube