• Baron23
    Ah, it opens 180 degrees...first pics I saw showed more like 90.

Thanks, looks cool...keep that pocket lint out of your cart! :cool:
  • Kinick23
    @LabPong just scooped up the GT800 off eBay for $35, thx for sharing!
  • Vapster707
    My Airis tick came in fast shipping ... Feels nice feels like a hard rubber very smooth feeling in my hand ... Has a magnet on tha lid to keep it from opening nice... I shook it around and it didnt flip up ...

wgumzi8jbeyqkc4z.jpg
    7buolzg4vdd77hz9.jpg
    zd5nazicgz2lk8pu.jpg
    a6j3vdf088tm3w38.jpg

jlx8xeq30i5soacw.jpg

Side by side with tha cloak

ght8ppwqih7bqyuh.jpg
    kwqqrmyi142qzm0t.jpg
    hmw221hsn2a64axf.jpg
  • LabPong
    LabPong just scooped up the GT800 off eBay for $35, thx for sharing!Kinick23

Good deal Kinick! I got my last one for that price too on the bay....first one I paid $49 and do not regret it at all.....both units are rocking solid and making me satisfied after 7 months now.
  • Kinick23
    @LabPong just got it yesterday, haven’t messed with it much yet but took a couple quick hits on 1watt when I turned it on and got good vapor just off that. I know it varies depending on the oil itself but what temp ranges have you found ideal for you so far? Is there a benefit to using a diff mode like TCR over wattage as far as carts are concerned? I’m boring in the sense that I’ll prob just keep it on wattage mode as that’s what I’m used to, was just curious if worth tinkering.
  • LabPong
    LabPong just got it yesterday, haven’t messed with it much yet but took a couple quick hits on 1watt when I turned it on and got good vapor just off that. I know it varies depending on the oil itself but what temp ranges have you found ideal for you so far? Is there a benefit to using a diff mode like TCR over wattage as far as carts are concerned? I’m boring in the sense that I’ll prob just keep it on wattage mode as that’s what I’m used to, was just curious if worth tinkering.Kinick23

I just use wattage mode as I found it easier to figure out what works good for me. Usually have it set 2.8w....but sometimes with loose or thinner oils...2.2w. Some times I might need to go up to 3.2 or slightly more if I need to clear a clog or just want a strong hit...like when I wake up in the middle of the night and just need a couple quickies to help me get back to sleep.
  • Rudis21
    That Airis is sweet I am definitely picking that up for when I take carts out of the house. My main issue, especially on the golf course with carts/batteries is lint, dirt, ect... I do love my palm the battery life is amazing. But this is a definite must pick up for me!

Edit* and purchased! Next to figure out exactly what I want from dynavap!
  • Vapster707
    Its crazy looking up weed sites and seeing tha most random thing that leads u to some odd ball online store where u find something hella kool shit at least IMO ...

owz2g7ar2ww3efah.jpg

tkjkcsvqrhanw06e.jpg

t9tpydu4p7174f9q.jpg

puiao4kapa2l9xno.jpg

r1awd57zxmumrnfo.jpg

mjwv4zo987x2p5ue.jpg

ZOLO-B (Magicbox) 510 Thread Oil Cartridge Battery

https://lordvaperpens.com/products/zolo-b-thc-cbd-oil-box-mod <found a good price here ....

This thing is beefy about a 1 taller then a zippo feels heavy well built this model is a full metal housing they have one made of plastic ...

5bme9qumegcr50v7.jpg

ktpm550w9e9xel72.jpg
  • SpicyV
    Anyone ever try the new Hive by Yocan? I have the original that's lasted for a good number of years but the battery is starting to go. Wondering if the new version is any good compared to these.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet