• VapeCritic
    I've been testing out 510 vape cartridge batteries for a few months, and these units are actually all really good :ok:

All of them fit CCell cartridges which is pretty much the standard size that a lot of brands use (~10.55mm), and any carts that are smaller or thinner will also work (a couple fit bigger carts as well).

You guys have any of these? Which ones you like the best?

PCKT One Plus
    * 660mAh battery
    * 3 power levels
    * Auto-draw & single button operation
    * Pass-thru charging
    * Fits carts up to 11.5mm
    * 1 year warranty
    * $59.95 retail
    * Promo code VAPECRITIC for 15% off
    725ufk5u4an2hqte.jpg

CCell Palm
    * 550mAh battery
    * 1 power level (3.7v)
    * Auto-draw only
    * Works with CCell TH2 cart (10.55mm)
    * 1 year warranty?
    * $24.95 retail
    * Promo code STAYUP for 10% off
    qiaedeflnutpzeej.jpg

CCell Silo
    * 500mAh battery
    * 1 power level (3.7v)
    * Auto-draw only
    * Works with CCell TH2 cart (10.55mm)
    * 6 month warranty (iffy)
    * $24.95 retail
    * Promo code STAYUP for 10% off
    gzplvzu9gwecu7um.jpg

KandyPens C-Box Pro
    * 390mAh battery
    * 4 power levels (3.4v-4.0v)
    * Single button operation only
    * Fits carts up to 10.55mm (CCell)
    * 6 month warranty (iffy)
    * $49.95 retail
    * Promo code STAYUP25 for 25% off
    atgex6u81k4gnalz.jpg

V-Mod
    * 850mAh battery?
    * 3 power levels (2.6v-4.1v)
    * Single button operation only
    * Fits carts up to 11.3mm
    * No warranty?
    * $19.95 retail
    6vv9zz1sah4h3c3b.jpg
  • Skyvaper
    I have the V-Mod and really like it. Battery life is very impressive and I get great vapor even at the lowest setting. Im curious about the 900 mah which my box states and not 850. No matter what the actual capacity it lasts me almost a week. Added plus for me is the v mod is it is TINY. I actually put it in my wallet as an added stealth benefit the other night going through security. Worked like a charm!!
    1p94m3t6hke7a0yu.jpg
    I have two Yocan Uni’s. They were cheap, batteries last forever, push button only, up to 10 second preheat and 3 power levels. Fits just about every cart. I am however wanting a no button total stealth small battery.
  • Vapster707
    Have u looked into tha cloak ???.b2y1nxucz8x789jd.jpg
    7ads36y80syeqae9.jpg

Vape parts mart has them for sale u can use stayup code for 10% ....
  • Kinick23
    @VapeCritic so far I’m liking the pckt plus best, manual fire button was a great addition... I have a ccell palm but main issue I had is some carts don’t work with it. It fits technically but when I draw, the light turns on but no vapor comes out. I assumed the battery wasn’t strong enough. When I put the same carts in the pckt plus it works no problem.

That’s the one! Forgot the name. Thanks
  • Vapster707
    Happy I could help ... I ordered a second one and tha shipping was fast ...
  • Tdog420
    Cloak is my favorite right now. I have a palm and a silo that are also very awesome but the stealth of the cloak is money.
  • Trix
    Lost my PCKT one plus recently but quickly picked up the CCELL Palm and Love it!
    I really like not having any buttons at all. Don’t have to turn it on or off which I like.
    So far no problems with the cartridge getting clogged as others have mentioned. If I ever find the PCKT, I will do some side-by-side comparisons with the same cartridge.
    Right now my vote is for the Palm as it hits like a champ.
    7lt5ian1kuz1is9i.jpeg
  • EconMan

Looks so much like an old iPod mini. :cool:

If I ever find the PCKT,Trix

LOL. When I first got mine I thought to myself, I will lose this tiny thing..... I haven't but it is so different from the "cheap headshop" pen batteries. Everything is better. No wonder I hated carts, I was using crap batteries.

Oh, on this subject. A funny story. A friend yesterday lost his Palm and flipped his ass out because he thought his kids would find it (he lies to them) so he retraced all his steps..... from my car, to lunch, back, and back to his house.... he turned his couch over, removed all the cushions, etc.... he was panicking crazy..... come to find out it was in his jacket the whole time that he had "checked" already. :rofl:
  • EconMan

I love the idea of the Cloak!
    I've read however that it will not accommodate 1g carts?
    Soon as they do, I plan to get one.
  • Skyvaper
    @EconMan I felt the same way until I got a good battery. Its not always the cart that brings the experience but a good performing battery!!.
  • EconMan

YES!
    What I had no idea of, is how the quality of the "battery" mechanism could change the draw, the quality of the hit, its smoothness, its flavor..... and massively so. The difference between the PCKT+ and the $10 thing I was using in this regard is profound.

And I don't have an eight foot tube sticking out of my pants just waiting to be broke :joke:
  • LabPong
    I tried many......only one I like is:

Dazz vape GT800 (or rebranded Nebula x2299)
    GT800%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5_04.jpg

DAZZ VAPES GT800
  • Kinick23
    @LabPong I saw another rebrand of this vape by honeystick but they’re charging $130! They call it the Aerobee. How do you like the digital aspect of the GT800?

https://www.vapehoneystick.com/shop/vaporizers/aerobee-digital-vaporizer-for-510-thread-cartridges.html
  • Tdog420
    i got full 1 ml carts yesterday and they fit in my cloak w the lid on. The carts i have are ccell though w the round mouthpiece. I think cloak was def designed for ccell carts which for me is not a problem as i will not buy any cartridge unless in a ccell.
    Ps. I. Will post a picture to show when off of work.
  • EconMan
    i will not buy any cartridge unless in a ccell.Tdog420

I have at least two clients who love you! :cool: :100:

I do have good experiences with legit LIT oils that use iCrusher carts and Nate at @VapePartsMart tells me they are outstanding carts. However, I feel like I'm "cheating" so I do look for legit ccell too.

But even mentioning the name triggers the ccell folks. :gasp:

Ironically, I'm only now learning about carts, and their merits and discontents, mostly from folks here in this forum kind enough to share their opinions and experiences. A "reusable" cart (odd? why are they not all reusable?) came with my PCKT+ and I want to load some oil into it and tinker. Should be fun.

I might be a newbie, but I do take credit however for creating a water connection for carts. lol :nerd:

I want to see that pic of the 1g! :party:

yz3ti9sqcng4rj7j.jpeg
  • LabPong
    LabPong I saw another rebrand of this vape by honeystick but they’re charging $130! They call it the Aerobee. How do you like the digital aspect of the GT800?

https://www.vapehoneystick.com/shop/vaporizers/aerobee-digital-vaporizer-for-510-thread-cartridges.html
    Kinick23

That is totally atrocious! Raping the public type of atrocious.

I luv the ability to tune in the power with the ability to micro adjust wattage. Some oils need more heat and some don't take much...this helps me conserve carts over using a ccell palm or other non adjustable battery.
  • Baron23
    Just tried to buy one and it says not available....even when I tried all of the colors.

Out of stock, maybe...completely?

Edit: found another source for $29.95 but added CA tax and shipping...still, came out less than $40. I like the features and thought I would try one out.
  • CDN24
    Is there any downside or reason to not use the battery from dab pens if you have one already? I have a puffco pro2 and a source mini battery that I no longer use. Any problems in using these or upside to using these ones designed for carts over what I have already?
  • Dr green thumb
    The downside of dab pen batteries is that you would need to match the voltage to the cart so you would need to set the correct heat setting or your cart may short out. You can also use a mod from a vape to power your carts. But again you need to set the correct voltage. Neither method is stealthy but they do work.
  • CDN24

Do these carts typically say their voltage somewhere? I don’t think the last few I’ve had did, but I’ll check it out.

Is the implication of too much voltage simply a matter of charring/ bad taste?
  • Dr green thumb
    the cart manufacturer states the voltage for operating the carts on their websites.
  • Baron23
    Mopst pen shaped batteries will work fine with a cart and the better ones have adjustable voltage. IME, anywhere in the 3 volt range or so works just fine with a decent cart. I think the palm is 3.7 v and on my box mods I find myself most often in that 3 - 3.5 volt range.

I think the issues with most pen shaped batteries is that they cheaply made and often will fail where a higher priced box mod, with more room on the circuit board, more amp hours in general, and more features also tend to be more reliable....but this is ALL anecdotal and I have no quantified data to support that.

If you pen batter is working, try your cart on it and see. Note that cup type atomizers like the Source Orb stuff does not work on their pen batteries which are limited to 4.2 v max while the "nail" type atomizers are up in the 25 volts or more area...which will burn out a cart but which you will NOT get from a pen battery. I don't think you will be in any danger of damaging your cart by trying it on your pen battery.
  • deep_meditation
    I have an O.Pen. It’s just ok for $20. I prefer the Pckt though. I just feel the vapor is a little smoother.

I might try this on the Drag if I can dial in the settings just right.
  • CDN24
    Thanks for the details. I’ve been using my pufco pro2 on the lowest setting and it seems to work. I don’t use carts very often as I don’t find the ones I can get from the “grey” market dispensaries all that strong (nothing compared to the pax era I hit in the states). So I was wondering if maybe these dedicated batteries offered something extra, but based on these details I’m not sure they do...
  • LabPong
    LabPong
    Just tried to buy one and it says not available....even when I tried all of the colors.

Out of stock, maybe...completely?

Edit: found another source for $29.95 but added CA tax and shipping...still, came out less than $40. I like the features and thought I would try one out.
    Baron23

Good deal Baron! I got one from Dazz and one from Ebay.....both used a lot over 6 months now with no issues. I it is really nice not to ever even think about if it has enough charge....with a 800mah battery.....you can go for a long time.

But, I just love how stealth it is to hit from, I use mainly 1/2g carts in it....very small package in your hand!
  • Vapster707
    I just ordered a Airis Tick ... Protected cartridge mouthpiece

https://www.aromavapes.com/Airis-Tick-Kit_p_883.html
  • Tdog420
    glad im making some1 happy lol. I only recommend stuff i think is 100 percent high quality.also here is the 1ml ccell in the cloak.
    Attachment
    15544173076294621884693922781234 (115K)
  • Baron23
    I'm not trying to be funny or critical....but the cart is over right by the hinge to the lid....how do you get your mouth onto the cart MP?

airistech-tick-colors.jpg&maxx=50&maxy=0
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet