• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    That pesky canadian goverment exploiting vices. First they start selling booze in the grocery stores.... Then they legalize pot! And now golf courses and what not can serve before 9am.

I just wanted some food! But i did enjoy the hard cider! :monkey:
    Im not even a drinker.... :naughty:
  • lazylathe
    My boy constantly makes me smile! Without him, life would be very dull!
    Found this puppy pic of him today and thought I would share my boy, Samson.

K2QboFY.jpg
  • UbarDog
    ↪lazylathe
    i wanna talk to samson
    Tyedyesamuraiguy

Quantum physics, String theory, thermal dynamics and CHEW TOY, BONES!!!

I hope :D
  • lazylathe

We are picking up an 8 week old girl in a few weeks time!
    She will melt your hearts...

And this is a recent pic of him all grown up! My magnificent companion!
    yxPa8LJ.jpg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    thats a nice dog man! I miss having one around, i love my cats but they can be real fuckers ya know.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @lazylathe what a beautiful boy!! I had a Boarder Collie/Healer mix that passed away a few years ago. Such amazing dogs.

Just put my PI/Hacker friend on an important mission. Cant wait for the details :naughty:
  • BestBuds
    I am smiling today because I have decided to exchange my career for a better life. I suffer from chronic pain and it's getting to the point where I can't work full-time any more. I went from electrician (stoped because of pain) to retail banker. Now I can't handle that now either. I have random thoughts of suicide and being better off not alive because of the constant fight against pain. Don't worry I'm under doctors care. I have a therapist and so on. Anyway I have been kicking out my resume to a few places the past 6 months or so. Going on interviews here and there. And I found a part time position that will allow me time to rehab my body and try to get my wellbeing (mental, physical, spiritual) on the right track.
    It's not going to be easy but once I allowed myself to accept the decision I felt a weight that I didn't know was there it's been so long, lift off my shoulders. It's a fist step to a long journey. :victory:
  • Gonzo
    Best wishes in your journey.
  • Dr green thumb

It is very hard to let go of the "old" you but accepting you are different now makes it much easier. You are not alone.
  • Hazel
    What made me smile today? The birthday card I picked up for Bud’s grandma LOL

I also picked up a nice thoughtful card as well of course. At 91 (in a few days), the card mayyyyyy not be everyone’s cup of tea. But then again, as I’ve mentioned before, she’s technically more active and youthful than Bud and I combined so I said F it! I’m getting the card lol

#FossilLife
    #EnergizerBunnyBattGrandma :joke:

6aan8apa0i72zvb8.jpeg
    f2rorky82mqfu1v4.jpeg
  • Hazel
    Ahhh I just saw this!! :roll: :cry: What an awesome pic of you two!!! Love the shot and the "I'm showing my face" lol. You guys know I know what that's like. Do I wear a wig? Do I wear glasses today? Do I be real Hazel hair and face? lol :monkey: Decisions, decisions. But in the end, isn't it great to just be like F it, this is me errrebody! lol :cool:

"Look mah! No hands!" :cheer: :wink:
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube