• Baron23
    Here you go, mate. Remember, idle hands are the devil's workshop or some such nonsense. But I do see a giant paint by numbers in your future :-)

Freddie_-_Quiet_Time_4x5_Logo_540x.jpg?v=1613402030
  • Alexis
    So I just logged into my email and VLF on new tablet just now, since I det it up on Saturday.

Been a hell of a foggy few days. I missed all the drama, didn't even catch the headlines.

Then I noticed 2 days ago an email alert Hapo had mentioned me. I just logged in to get the goss, and did a skim readthrough, no record of that mention now obviously and I'm sure he won't be returning again by the looks of it.

So I guess I'll never know. So I remain...on 666 mentions lol!

Next person to mention me and move me past that particular number, after I thought Hapo had done it for me...."I'll be your best friend" as we used to say as children, a purely superficial bargaining chip.

Hope everyone is doing okay anyway and that you can all find something to smile about today.

Head is up a Flamingoe's backside, just gotta face my steam inhalation routine and then work on achieving mental relaxation tonight and focussing on a plan for the next week, sensible living, nothing preposterous, maybe this time next week my marbles will be realigned if I play my cards right.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment