• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    I know we want to stay away from threads like this, but i feel the need to balance out the ranting. I personally would much rather share and read the beauty in the world then the things that vex us.

Everyday i wake up at home with my wife and son that makes me smile.

Heres something that might interest you guys as well as me though. We have a community fish tank with all sorts of tropical fish. We have a small sorority of female betta fish in the mix. I think it is utterly amazing that the beta i am most fond of (eclipse) will be hiding in the back of her tunnel and i can literally call her like a dog to the front of the tank by name. They are pretty intelligent for a small fish. I guess you can train them to do all kinds of things that i dont have the time for too.

There is also another one named tyler because she was completely tyedyed. I woke up one morning and couldnt find her anywhere then i noticed that there was two solid blue ones. She is a marble beta and can change colors multiple times in their life. This one made me marvel.
  • iamdiosa
    Several things made me smile today.
    1) Being called "Mr." in a message.
    2) The great people in this forum
  • John Cocktostone
    Iamdiosa's yarn devils
  • acstorfer
    Chillin’ with Chewbacca

D19703F6-A6BC-4475-83E6-BEA67E8C5B09.jpg
  • iamdiosa
    Yes! I make them. I love my baby demons. Though baby Cthulhu isn't in that particular picture. Nor is the grown up Krampus. I love making toys for people.
  • iamdiosa
    Chewbacca is awesome!!
  • SirSixPence
    My Girl made me smile. She is the best.
    And this Double Durban aint hurting anything either.
  • Dr green thumb
    I crop dusted an aisle at Walmart today.
  • Vapster707
    Reading that made me smile !!!

My evo cloud also made me smile today ...
  • standingsideways
    I personally would much rather share and read the beauty in the world then the things that vex us.Tyedyesamuraiguy

Well said Sir.
    Today I smiled at simply catching up with my buddy at the climbing gym, we try and train every week but have missed the last 3 in a row, bad form. Good to get back on it.
  • TheOriginalDonDota
    Today I went to the gym on my own for the first time in over a year since my car accident. I was proud of myself. I also found 1 last seat in a course i need for my preclinical phase of college. :grin:
  • Law7764
    My children and family! A nice vape hit LOL!
  • EconMan
    Today. This yield. :100: :cool: :pray:

Security comes in many forms. Learning to make one’s own concentrates, is a rewarding thing I hear

kg04fzzqf31yugea.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    that looks like a specimen a doctor would ask for :lol:
  • EconMan

Will gladly take them :)
    It's the viscosity of honey. Exactly. Even freezing merely thickens it. Tastes great though and dabs perfectly with near zero residual oil, so you can bring the banger in significantly hotter than usual without significant degradation of the smoothness.

I'm going to put some into the reusable cart that came with the PCKT+ and see what happens. :nerd:

And back to smiling :)
    This thread made me smile as it reminded me of the song that I first remember made me want to be a drummer. My very-older sister used to play it and it made an indelible impression. Danny Seraphine was a beast!

• MothChewMoth
    I picked up my family from the airport last night after a week long trip. Having your two year old yell "DADDY!" and book it straight for you across an airport terminal would melt the coldest of hearts.
  • warren0728
    knowing we are all packed up and leaving first thing in the morning for a music festival ... camping and 3 days of music in the woods on the suwanee river!
    44063061-10217028273684168-4016839108130242560-n.jpg
  • EconMan

I love that thing! :starstruck:
  • warren0728
    we really do too ... we tent camped for quite awhile ... here's a few more pics ...
    camper-exterior-01.jpg

camper-interior-01.jpg

camper-interior-02.jpg
  • EconMan

It is bad ass. I sooooooo want to hot box in there :naughty:
  • warren0728
    i made the bed frame so that it slides in on itself and converts to a couch ... we are still working on it but it sure beats a tent! especially here in florida where you need ac almost year round!
  • Dr green thumb
    and is that an air conditioner I see?
  • warren0728
    yes sir ... necessary in florida! one of the best advantages over tent camping!
  • orinwhite
    My Pet "Stormy" :)
  • EconMan
    This made me happy! It got warm so bath time! He found a sunspot.

@Hazel some cute! :heart:

soaxm1c5c9sfzwex.jpeg
  • Hazel
    awwww sooo cute!!!
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    bvwurikdp0xbdaz8.jpg
    @Hazel made my GFs day with this post! A happy girlfriend definitely makes me smile! Thanks Hazel.
  • Hazel
    Maybe Bud can make me smile today too? :wink: :pray: If you guys can pull that one off... i'll give you a surprise.

So real talk - I definitely don't feel like smiling today. I'm not really sure why. It's a beautiful day and my makeup is done, and I look pretty. I shouldn't have a care in the world, but for some reason I don't feel bubbly or smiley today.... Feel kind of down actually. :confused: So being that's how I'm feeling .... seeing a thread like this was uplifting. But having two people mention me in it, especially when I'm feeling down was surprising. Ironic?

The cat definitely made me smile. I'm definitely the person that goes to a party etc. that ends up petting the cat lol I was working a deal the other day and there was a cat and I legit couldn't focus. Stopped everything to get close to it and pet it. Can't help it. Cats feel calm, warm, and like they want to emotionally take care of you. So thanks @EconMan for the morning sunshine smushy kit post. That definitely did make me smile. Cats always do.

And @SouthboundPachyderm post because when you don't feel like you're doing something with an agenda, and you genuinely do (whatever it is) because its just second nature to you, and is part of your personality and comes naturally, And then whatever you did gets noticed, it means a lot. (If it got noticed b/c you did something good of course!) :sweat:

So I meant to post the picture of the soaps a long time ago but I never took pictures. The other day I finally set them up nice and took some pics. Felt nice to finally post something about them with glamour shots. lol I wasn't doing it for attention or as my mom would say, "to check a box". I was doing it because that's what I wanted to do and that's who I am I guess? To hear it made her feel good when she wasn't having the best of days is priceless. Something so small was able to make someone else feel good and enough to let me know. Which in turn made me feel really really warm and good.

Thank you guys for making me smile today by these little posts and pms and moments. Sometimes the small things feel really big. :heart:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    just because I just happen to have taken this pic an hour ago. Lol
    cj99fcvysp3f4jlb.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal