• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    im allowed to call it whatever i want!! GORILLA GLUE FOREVER!!!
    its a hard fought battle especially over here, with grey/black market dispensaries that dont care about the legalities of selling a controlled substance, they certaintly dont care what their allowed to call it :joke:
    Until its 100 percent legitimate and even after its gonna be known as gorilla glue for a long time, i bet they prob got a good settlement over it too.

Its kind of like how e liquids were named after cerals and candies, except this isnt some nasty gross liquid, this is a monumental strain of marijuana.

How did they even have a case though? Based on the fact that you can huff gorilla glue and get high? You can get high off weed therefore our drugs cannot have the same name? :rofl: glue huffers everywhere for a while were doing real drugs thats what the problem was :rofl:

The bottle reminds me of Grolsch beer. :cool:EconMan

Im obsessed with this soda making! Its fascinating. Ginger, water and sugar and ive got a bubbling starter culture, then i add a little bit in with fruit water for about a week depending on the temp in my place, bottle it, leave it out until im satisifed with the bubbles (3-5 days) then in the fridge and ive got a drink with satisfying carbonation packed with probiotics and a ton of other healthy by products of fermentation.

The flavour is amazing, because the sugar is being eaten and turned into co2 its not too sweet and the natural flavour of the fruit really shines through.
    I will never be buying any kind of commercial soda ever again
  • okla68m
    That's 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back, SMH !
    Guess I Am OLD !
  • Hapo
    ...so is that comic...like 50 years old...

...here is page one...

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?Piece=153882
  • okla68m
    LOL, if you look, you'll see it had 4,065 views and 0 LIKES, LOL !
    I guess I'm Not Alone, lol !
  • EconMan
    The thought of buying this AUDI

• Bad Dog
    Making it through the night frost free :grin:
  • Baron23
    I'm just glad its Sat as on Fri I had...well, I think my sixth....colonoscopy.

So, I'm very glad that shit (pun intended) is over for another 5-10 years.

Cheers
  • EconMan

Lol. As much bullshit as I eat it’s time for me I suppose. Closest I go is letting my physician, who is also my friend, stick his finger up my ass and wiggle it (which is right after he jams his fingers into my nutsack). :joke:

Happiness this morning? My Health. Rough night early this morning. I had so much fun yesterday with some good friends. Got high, went hiking, then came back and played stoner cards against humanity. BUT like a fool I ate a whole family size bag of M&M peanut. :scream:
    Let’s just say my colon revolted in strong protest.

New empathy for folks with digestive issues. My goodness! :pray:

And when I *finally* got back to sleep, I woke up “cleansed”. Lol.

So good morning. Got my longtime furry friend and we are about to go for a short hike, after a little Omni Xl and HerbRipper action.
    o8qo9x0ttdfk9134.jpeg
  • okla68m
    I remember back on the spring of 2018 Googling just How Far the nearest dispensary was from my house, 423 miles I believe...today there are 17 within 3 miles of my house...
    If that dont put a Smile on your face !!!
  • 38spider
    THE Greenbay Packers beating dem Cowboys definitely made me smile today!!
    I couldn't be more happier with my "iron Clad"!! Defense we have now,
    CHEESHEAD FOR LIFE!!!!!! GO, PACK, GO!!!:ok: :100:
  • Dr green thumb
    8100 views now and still zero likes.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    1rt1ublps15zjtg6.jpg

Its that time of year :party:
  • EconMan
    Its that time of yearTyedyesamuraiguy

Shrinks would have fun with us :naughty:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    :lol: i bet they would! They might even do it in their free time :rofl:
  • EconMan
    i bet they would! They might even do it in their free timeTyedyesamuraiguy

Fuck that! I want to be paid! :nerd:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    there i go selling myself short again.
    Realitt tv idea vape brother we all go live at buds and see who he shoots first. Bets will also be placed :rofl:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    In a seperate idea, im tottaly going to troll pot theifs next year! The cops might stop coming :rofl:
    Im gonna be youtube rich.
  • EconMan

Well I just did a .5'er (or near it) and my imagination is very receptive. :nerd:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    im talking loud sounds, strobe lights, fog machine? Machine gun fire sounds, maybe some black cats going off too, it could be pretty epic.

Im gonna be breaking out the evo soon, for some testing.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    And people thought watching stuff go in a shredder was satisfying! Im talking growth time lapse then the crime and fun acticitives that ensue
  • okla68m
    That's another 3:50 I'll never get back !!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    shame good band, but not really a great track imo, just called for the moment.
  • okla68m
    When Metal came about in the 70's, I went with Eagles, America, Shaun Phillip's, Bobby Issac's, then into Country in the 80's. NEVER will you find Metal or Rap on Any device I have....Much prefer SILENCE if that's all there is to listen too !
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    its not for everyone. Im addicted to breakdowns. Maybe youd prefer something like this its truly an amazing song and its an instrumental. No way you could add lyrics the music speaks for itself.

You could say its metal/djent whatever but its beautiful.

• okla68m
    I guess that's why some drive Fords and others drive Alfa Romeo's(3 times Alfa driver, 0 Ford driver)! Just discovered another way to get my wife to leave the room besides a healthy Fart ! She was gone within the 1st 20 seconds of that track.
    Obviously, some talented musicians, if you enjoy such...but, to me, 70 and my wife 66...its NOISE...the kind you use Noise Canceling Headphones to Avoid being subjected to.
    Sorry, No Offense meant, just about as far on the other end of music I like as you could get....!!!! Only thing as bad would be Opera or Rap(I can say "Fu€k & Ni@@a" without having to listen to it being said over and over in a song)!
    If it tells a Story, causes an Emotional response(other than ANXIETY) or revives a Memory or SOOTHES my nerves, I Like it usually. That video was an All Out Assault on my Nervous system, pass the Xanax !
    IMO...This is Music(recorded 1st in the 70's)
    And wont fail to mention Jetro Tull...

https://youtu.be/WgZkL3-zPFk
    https://youtu.be/6fEB6v5SsLI
  • Pud
    Tull with the flute.... ahhhhhhh aqualung
  • okla68m
    Yes Sir...saw him Live in Dallas in '74-'75?....Unbelievable show....lucked into the pit 10 rows from the stage...still got splattered with Flute Spit, lol !
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    second song is more my speed :joke:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube