• Tyedyesamuraiguy

@EconMan @Dr green thumb posted a video of this guy a while back, i figure his applications might be useful for my feral animal problem as well :chin:
  • Stants
    My 1st peice of glass arrived today, apart from the odd acrylic bong in my teens I've never had one :monkey:

I blame you lot:lol:
  • EconMan
    My 1st peice of glass arrived todayStants

That requires a pic! :nerd:
  • EconMan
    posted a video of this guy a while back, i figure his applications might be useful for my feral animal problem as well :chin:Tyedyesamuraiguy

Why would anyone want to repel a cat? :nerd: :rofl:
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    lol you should watch one of that guys other videos about cats. I know cats are little fuckers but man the video evidence laid is compelling, i would leave the country.
  • Stants

Don't get too excited was only a cheap £40.00 baby rig, 39m4kuajjzyzdt01.jpg

The 14mm adapter arrived cracked, but again much love to vapefiend as theres a replacement due today, and I get to keep the other one so had a little try out last night
  • EconMan
    Don't get too excited was only a cheap £40.00 baby rigStants

I'm a big fan of cheap baby rigs. :starstruck:
    For dabbing, many people go too big. To fully use "El Dose" (below in pic on left) requires some healthy "lungfish" type lungs. El Dose is smoother, with its twelve recycler tubes. But to use Mogami (the Toro knockoff to the right), only requires the tiniest of diaphragms. Indeed, when I dab out a newbie I suspect will struggle with a high-suction rig, I give Mogami to them (yes, I name my rigs -- in this case an under-rated Japanese hybrid light cruiser from WW2).

Anyway, Mogami ROCKS traditional dabs. Don't let it's tiny cheap status fool you -- it hits! It is a mood thing -- sometimes I prefer Mogami.

9v5heb1wxuk7bkkf.jpeg

As an FYI, El Dose was about $70 on E-bay (found it recently on dhgate for about $40) and Mogami was bought at DHgate for about $27. Both of my often-used prime dab rigs cost me less than $100 collectively including tax and shipping.

A favorite soapbox -- one need not spend suitcases of cash to obtain a good functional dab rig.

Now that said, someday soon I hope I'm going to do some conspicuous consumption (rip Thorstein Veblen) and throw down for a high end american glass "craftsman/artisan" piece. I've decided I'm going to drop my usual "cost v benefit" approach, and go pure hedonism -- if it calls me it gets bought.

I found one I loved a few weeks ago and chose to pass. Changed my mind a few days later and went back to the shop and it was gone. Owner called the local artist, and he never makes the same item again, nor tries to. :sad:
    It was a :starstruck: drumset :starstruck: I about creamed myself the first time I saw it. Forget dabbing out of it, I just wanted the glass work as much as the rig. lol The Bass drum was the main water reservoir, the tom tom the upper water chamber, the snare drum is where the banger joint goes, and it even had real gold painted glass "paiste" logo cymbals. The intake was a tube with a joint that fit into the throne (seat)! AND it has two glass stick "quivers" for swabs and stuff.
    It was simply an orgasmic delight..... one of those things you buy not because you need it but want it. Wished I would have taken a pic.
  • BestBuds
    Today the test came back. My dog doesn't have cancer! In fact it's just fatty tumors. :party:

This used to be my favorite thread. 3 months gone is a shame. Let's keep this positive thread going!
  • Pud
    The live stream had me dying laughing!...
  • BestBuds
    I came in late to that party. :nerd: I had no idea what was going on at the end when I joined. :monkey: :lol:

I'm going to have to watch it tomorrow.
  • BobCat
    So true. The Livestreams have such an interactive homey feel. Even if it goes a bit off course, Bud is there to right the ship or others to point True North.

With all sincerity and utmost appreciation, @Bud is such a good sport for the abuse he takes- this part I'm talking about myself. It wasn't instant. I was quiet at first a few years ago. He knows it's all in jest and not meanspirited.

I know business is business, believe me, but I'm a Bud fan boi I guess. Mock me. I don't mind. I've worked many places,from small to Global 500, and most had nowhere near Bud's ethics.

It's just cool on Livestream. That simple I guess.
  • Pud
    hope you can see the chat too... I've never watched a replay... it was a hoot
  • Baron23
    I actually took me and my bad back out goose hunting on Thurs....first time really out of the house doing any sort of real activity in a month.

It was great...well, no birds flew but that's hunting for you.

Got home and was ecstatic that I could climb in and out of the pit and carry some decoys. But wow, that night and the next morning I thought I had made a big mistake as my back and leg was really talking.

But after a day of rest, I feel very good today.

So, that made me smile.
  • Dr green thumb

Glad you are feeling better. You should try boar hunting, my friend says it is some of the best hunting he has done.
  • Baron23
    You should try boar hunting, my friend says it is some of the best hunting he has done.Dr green thumb

haha....yeah, from an elevated stand. Dem' boars are MEAN. haha

These would be feral hogs, right. I think the only native wild boars we have here are Javelinas out west, but I can't say I'm positive on this.

I have hunted feral hogs in FL and GA when down there but not in quite some time. The farmers would let you on their land (actually welcome you with open arms as these hogs really tear up their fields) to shoot them.

This was long ago and I remember cooking one up for a keg party....partially micro-waved to get the trichinosis but not dry it out too much, then on the barbecue. It was very good, as I remember.

Thanks for the well wishes. I appreciate it.
  • spider
    Just wanted to take the time to show my excitement for getting my w-2 in the mail the other day,

I'm one step closer to using that money to get my next vape, I got my eyes on the hopper and will be using my return to pick one up, which works out perfectly because I heard they don't ship till april anyway: :yawn: ,

Just a quick question for any hopper owners,
    my plan is to most likely be J-hookin it, but I was wondering when your hitting it natively, do you hit it with the PFE, or the regular mouthpiece?, or both? Just trying to muster up some info before the big purchase.: :hearts:
  • Terpenetime
    @spider the standard mouthpiece is not a great experience so I was using the PFE. However, it’s possible to use a 510 drip tip in combination with the PFE, so that is my preferred method now...

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/139935
  • BestBuds
    What would you guys pay for a used rma Hopper with pfe 1 battery and a charger?
    It's the newest heater out besides the io.
  • spider
    that looks like a awesome way to hit it, I'll definitely have to look into that mouthpiece once I get the hopper,
    Looks like a perfect fit too, very good info, thankyou!!!
  • spider
    I appreciate the offer but I think I'm going to go for a new one,
    Thanks for the offer,
    With the popularity of the hoppers I'm sure you'll have no problem getting rid of it though.
  • Magicman
    3pe3nujr60j8ogti.jpg
    inyk8n5x3m4co7vh.jpg
    nszjlonhkyef6umt.jpg

Impossible driveway, 7 skylights, shingles nailed over styrofoam insulation, and structural round telephone poles shooting through the roof. The builder had a pole fetish.cq35yfg99074avoe.jpg
  • BestBuds
    :rofl: No! Hahahaha I am asking hypothetically what people would pay. I don't have one. :rofl: :lol: I just want to know if the one offered to me is a good deal. It's definitely a real one too.
  • spider
    oohh, my bad,lol
    I'm sure a price of at least 150$ to 160$ is reasonable?
  • BestBuds
    right on man. Haha I got a kick out of it at least!
  • Magicman
    @BestBuds
    Why would anyone give up working hopper at any price, This is a decision you will regret.
  • Baron23
    YOu do home inspections or are a contractor?

Wow, yeah....what a mess of a home.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet