• Terpenetime
    @Baron23 George (on the left) founded Vapefiend in his spare bedroom, in the late nineties I believe. I’m not sure what D”s position is but if you listen to the video in full it’s clear he joined sometime after 2011.

They’re my first port of call for pretty much anything vape related really. They stock a very wide range, their prices are pretty much always on point, they have great customer service and most importantly, they offer free shipping for purchases over £12, so what’s not to like? :ok:

I imagine them to be the UK equivalent to Puffitup.
  • Baron23
    thanks!

So “D” I gather is the person w the long hair and penchant for bright colored clothing? :blush:

I have purchased a few thing from them over the years. Um, carb’d adapters and Mighty WPA type stuff

I have always been pleased w their service.
  • Terpenetime
    So “D” I gather is the person w the long hair and penchant for bright colored clothing?Baron23

Correct. I’m sure it will come to me but I can’t recall his name right now. I’ve only heard it once or twice as he is typically referred to as ‘D’. I say ‘he’ but ‘he’ may well identify as none binary?
  • Terpenetime
    February 14th is Valentine’s Day in the UK, when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. My wife and I are clearly in tune with each other this year. I gave her a bottle of artisan Gin and she gave me some edibles :yum: :heart: :rofl:

7yv66vyho6k1ib48.jpeg

kyowg6ww631u4zhh.jpeg
  • Bad Dog
    Bigger vape station

• standingsideways
    Today was one of those days where a thin layer of heavy cloud sits in the valley. Grey and no visibility in town and blue skies on the summits. I spent all day going in and out of the cloud, absolutely beautiful. With a couple of feet of fresh snow it's been one of the bed days of the season so far.
    qs3pu6aue1povkli.jpg
    vj3j0qj6y88ct112.jpg
  • SkutFarkus
    Happy Valentines Day everyone...hyn4dh48pcp6hrm4.jpeg
  • Hapo
    ...some asshole compared Bud's store to RBT...I gota laff outa dat...
  • Disappointedvapor
    Gave my wife and son flowers for valentine's day. My sons favorite color is red and I gave him a red rose. He was so hyped, having a toddler is the shit.
  • Bud
    LOLOLOL dude that is hysterical!! Go look at claudes last pic if u havent seen it, im dying
  • Hapo
    Reveal
    wm_5450682.jpg

475-Turnbull-7.jpg
  • Ho lee fuk
    Freedom

Reveal
    2t81xl94gg8wwllc.jpg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Damn I couldn't even post a pellet gun :rofl: bow and arrow is more my speed though :wink:
  • Baron23
    yeah, in Rio, Brazil which lacks a Bill of Rights for which I am very grateful that we have in the USA.
  • Pud
    yep, its a communists dream to disarm the masses and destroy the guns, comrade
  • martinstraka8282
    Took the wife to "Just Mercy" on Friday as it was my turn to pick the flick.

Amazing movie, one of the best I've ever seen. So incredibly moving, but so so sad. Crazy just how recent this all was too.

The small victory over the systemic racism in the end made me smile and put my wife in tears. Was great until they disclosed that the crooked, racist sheriff had been re-elected 5 times since, guess you can't drive it out if its the whole town. So much unjustified hate, so its great that people such as Bryan Stevenson exist and are as motivated to do good as they are. Good humans are the only true force to balance out all the bad ones.

Highly recommend this movie to anyone interested in the subject matter, it was very well done.
  • bulllee
    Much thanks to @Pud for alerting me to the fact I'm in the first Platoon. :up:
  • meeemeee
    bj6h381gj06ftrkj.jpg
    igjrrdqpxbbxvqnw.jpg
    These guys always make me smile
  • meeemeee
    I'm pretty sure what's D's position is for vapfiend... :joke:
  • Hapo
    Reveal
    JRC-TD-TBKH_Left.png

P7310007.JPG
  • Bad Dog
    that tickled my funny bone just the right way, or maybe it's just the edible still kicking but I had a good chuckle so thank you for that :up:
  • zancru
    @Bud

If you ever visit...
    NW Cannabis Club of Portland.

amiqb093u92il3ws.jpeg
    w9nnaj5i24zl17es.jpeg
    v2cm0330uocpi69d.jpeg
    t8z721trlue77jk5.jpeg
  • okla68m
    5vg0kfcg6apv5wlb.jpg
    My Birthday present to myself....
    K.I.N.D. "Blue Dream", THC 77.56%, CBD 0.0%, Other Cannabinoids totalling 80.0% !
    DELICIOUS !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet