• Cl4ud3
    We've had complaints about that name before. It's political and needs to stop.
  • okla68m
    Im offended when you refer to him as such !
  • SirSixPence
    I don’t care your offended. It’s America you have that right. Just like I do. Grow up.
    And That my friends signals the official end of the forums for me.
  • Bad Dog
    I didn't find it political just observationally funny :rofl:
  • okla68m
    I Dont Care that you Dont "care", lol. Doubt either of us will lose any sleep tho ! Absolutely No Reason to leave in a Huff. Also No Reason for the "Exit" notification!
    If I got Really OFFENDED about what people say, believe, Id have left the 1st time someone complained about me typing in ALL CAPS ! I just Try and adjust/accommodate to what passes as the Least Offensive to All Audiences. Keyword "TRY" !
    Look at it in reality..."Its Making Fun/Light of anothers choices" ! Unless YOU are getting a Giggle from it, youre looking for someone else to Giggle about it...('cept Baron, he Dosent Giggle, lol) !
  • Baron23
    I would like to be very clear that I totally support @Cl4ud3' post.

It doesn't matter if anybody claims to be offended by a post or not.

If its a partisan political jibe...or really any political discussion aside from MJ legalization.... then it has absolutely no place on this board. Take it to MSNBC, CNN, Fox, Politico, The Hill, or anywhere else but here. Lots of places to discuss this type of topic.

As for rights, nobody...including Claude and I....have any "rights" on this board at all. We have been given the privilege of posting and interacting on a website that is created and paid for by Bud. See what I'm saying.

So, back to what made you smile today.....

93867875_2903325123087561_5011886067431768064_o-jpg.17945

covid-19-meme-1-jpg.17988
  • BestBuds
    we can suck our guts into the spot where our soul used to be. :naughty:
  • Stragewort

Now that's redneck. :lol:

Speaking of which, this made me smile today... even though it was taken in my state. My part of the state. I've got everything I need to try this look, save for the cojones.

yb7o5fqkhm39ownr.jpeg
  • Bruce
    My Arizer Solo after many thousand uses it went to vape heaven.

3 days later I found a local shop. They had a display unit and nothing else. Perfect fit I had everything but the unit.
  • bulllee
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My wife liked this one.
  • bulllee
    tubu1wieuvurw4q2.jpg :wink: :smile:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    mp79c2w55hzw4e25.jpg

Picked up this beautiful M1 from someone on reddit. I really love its performance and it has a very cool pedigree, it was Buds OG unit he used in his review
  • Pakalolo2
    slsfsn7mbotfue7u.jpeg
    n32m4tuxugdrg4gr.jpeg
    t9f2vkxe1cqqoi5v.jpeg
    Got this in the mail from UnklMark this afternoon. He calls it the TANTO powered by a modified Milaana/Splinter Z hybrid heater. Made with Bocote & Padauk woods.
  • Baron23
    Rem 700, .308, Hornady ELD-X, 178 gr at 200 yards. Had a very good day. Def made me smile.

Ready to head to GA on Monday for deer/wood duck hunt and maybe some large mouth bass fishing.

5kaefsktc33k3ybo.jpg
  • Pakalolo2
    @Baron23 Remind me to never piss you off! that is some mighty good shooting’ there Baron!
  • Baron23
    Thanks....been a shotgunner for decades but rifles for only about a year.

Really been working at it hard. My goal is to be a competent marksman which, to me, means being both precise (small repeatable groups) and accurate (group lands where I want). The former is, to my mind, all about fundamental technique. How to execute the shot. The later, again to me, has to do with understanding and properly applying external ballistics.

Or, as this fella Phil Velayo who is a former Marine Scout/Sniper and now teaches long range precision rifle, "our requirement in the Marines was to own EVERYTHING inside of 600 meters" which if you can accomplish it is worthy goal to pursue.

So, GA for a deer...probably be the only deer I ever shoot in life....but at 68, I do want to get one and put the meat in the freezer. Not much for large dead heads on the wall, but if I get a nice buck, I will probably get a euro mount.

Now, my other gun is a custom built 6.5 Creedmoor with heavy contour long barrel in a chassis. This is strictly a target gun and should be able to carry me out to 1,200-1,400 yards....1k yards for certain. Next summer, COVID being what it is, I am queued up to take a long range precision clinic from Frank Gali who owns Snipers Hide (its a forum/website) and who was also a Marine Scout/Sniper/Sniper Instructor. Search for him on YouTube...he's a small sized fella but got ALL of the attitude. NY'er I believe haha

Take care.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Pakalolo2 that piece is SOOOOO cool! Enjoy! The stuff UnklMark has been posting on Instagram is sick!!

You definitely want @Baron23 in your camp when the zombie apocalypses comes :death:

Here's some easy deer hunting for you
    Attachment
    VID_161240926_071951_478 (7M)
  • Baron23
    Yeah, they'll eat $10K of landscaping in a sitting! haha

Nice 10 point buck....
  • bulllee
    Rain. It's been 160 days without a drop, this morning a nice steady drizzle and I'm waiting for it to let up some and go for a toke and a walk with my girls.

avp6gxdypdvo58xf.jpg
  • chaos191
    This was yesterday but haven't seen Sun in at least A week also it's just been nasty and cold but yesterday , Was over 50 and Sunny :)
    9pkk4kvykk1qwxgy.jpg
    9gd7qnnrzjkwswxe.jpg
    zcf0xiioaiu2bvsa.jpg
    vjqdnlf3phlodbjt.jpg
    n01ss5vkkha6rasq.jpg
  • chaos191
    So this awesome Mini RBR Elev8 glass piece that I scoured the interweb for and thought I had found and paid for 3 days later I received an email saying that they were not available anymore to my disappointment
    Then like 10 minutes later another email.... they found 1 hiding! And gave me an additional 17% of off the 15% that I had already gotten :100: So $68 instead of $100., I really am juet glad I managed to snag one!
  • GuiltybyDsign
    https://youtu.be/UvrwPEgHq_A

Sooooooooo freaking cute, I laugh so hard every time I see it :rofl:

It makes me smile just thinking about it even xo
  • SirSixPence
    Yea Boy, Beautiful shots. I bet nobody was playing Chess that day.
  • Pud
    Hahaahaha!! Could you imagine?! She will never ever live that down!!..... LMAO!!!
  • bulllee
    kyq95a5ex0sa84h9.jpg

f0wojt2pfcnz5r4n.jpg

1w5bi09h5y65l5tf.jpg
    :wink: :lol: :rofl: Happy New year to all.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment