• Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Baron23
    Wow, looks like I missed the only even mildly interesting content on this site for a goodly while.

Leave that shit up, Claude!! Enquiring minds want to know! LOL
  • Cl4ud3
    Leave that shit up, Claude!! Enquiring minds want to know! LOLBaron23

I did say he was free to repost it. I just didn't want BB feeling he had liked, as he put it, a racist post and others thinking the same.

I would suggest to anyone who wants to like something to do it after the 15 minute edit timer is done. I have liked comments here myself only to find later the message had been edited and was no longer the message I liked.
  • Deleted User
  • Alexis
    Scorn me frelly I wouldv understand.

But todday voltage have a very positive and rare experience of late upon waking today after a relatively ok 7 hours sleep.

My breathing was pretty good compared to normal because I've really lowered my infections recently with my Trusty electricity treatments thank God.

And after a week of hideous digestive blockage and constipation that's finally cleared bringing a wonderful sense of concert again?

But my stuff all on the smiling front I woke up today in bed 2 p.m. in the afternoon after another full on 250 microgram LSD trip yesterday with loads of vaporizer and a huge edible days plus 60 grams of kava.

It was a very enjoyable and therapeutic trip and for the first time in ages I woke up today feeling completely at peace and relaxed and happy where as in my recent heavy strips the next day has been quite some emotional turmoil.

So I wouldn't say that made me smile as such but it was certainly a relief and pleasure and the encouragement. I've only felt spike.lee uneasy today at all when the following days after recent heavy trips have been a rides of turmoil mostly,, call side effects of over doing things basically.

Hope everybody is doing well.
  • BestBuds
    So it's ok to cut others if you like to cut yourself? Your "logic" is flawed. Just because you like being a racist doesn't mean we have to be subjected to it.

Make your excuses. Play your little violin. You don't have to be a piece of crap. You can apologize and try to fix your broken views.

sv7vgatdsaqz8fwk.jpg
    Attachment
    ArjK83 (2M)
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • SirSixPence
    Ok had enough
  • Cl4ud3
    I would suggest just taking it directly to Bud as he is the only person who should be dealing with this. Hapo likes to be awkward and likes to antagonise people which is the reason I had him on moderation for the past year but Bud let him back a couple of weeks ago. Don't believe his fake outrage he gets off on causing disruption.

After what he's said elsewhere about the forum and Bud I'm only surprised he came back here at all but as I said he enjoys this kind of shit.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • Cl4ud3
    Keep your fake outrage to yourself, you're a troll and a liar.

I'm not searching other forums for the stuff you've posted and then edited as you often do. You said elsewhere at one point that you were done with the forum and if Bud had closed it once he would do it again, you also said Fuck him when you found out you were still on moderation but then changed it later and included an extra line. I've seen you do it here when you think nobody caught what you've posted or the person you wanted to see it has seen it and you've quickly removed it before the edit window has finished.

For the record @BestBuds isn't the only member whos spoken to me this week about you, most people here can see right through your bullshit.

You're all @Bud's problem now, he let you back on the forum and he will have to deal with the consequences of you being here. It's just a shame actual decent people will have left the place before the trash you are is taken out.

Keep mouthing off and being an asshole here you're only accelerating the demise of this place or your time here.
  • Deleted User
  • Cl4ud3
    You keep saying that and yet you're still here in every thread you say you're done with. At least you didn't deny what I pointed out.
  • Deleted User
  • Deleted User
  • SirSixPence
    ↪Cl4ud3
    OUT of THIS... .!. :D .!.
    Hapo

This is why i'm out.
    You keep poking the bear. Yes you have the right to say those things.
    I will always defend free speech.BUT I respect @BestBuds, He is a good person. And if I believe He is right or wrong is irrelevant. Because I know he is a good person, Why would I want to offend him? Because we have a difference of opinion? Keep it to yourself and move on. Now this whole thing has turned into a shit show and why? so you can have the final word? You cant change peoples minds, You dont know what or why he is exactly offended. Is there a possibility he could have a valid reason to be offended? And why should he have to relay that to you? especially if its something that upsets him. One mans Humor can easily be another persons harsh reality and offend without knowing it. Its easy to cancel and silence, Its harder to have empathy and respect. The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting. ~Sun Tzu.
  • Deleted User
  • Alexis
    Not SMILE in anhway...but Hapo....suddently "gone"? Curios out of of care, but just snapped back round from mometairy intense comeup on 1000ug LSD dose with Bluedream and coffee. Back on cazy (and cold damn lol) earth again. Traces galore! Please excuse tyops. Will seek hapo's vanich circs later...
  • Alexis
    Long as he's okay, ultimately. Hoping to ne myself, send your luck lol
  • froglefrog
    This Karma strain is gooooooood lolll,, just saw this page and for longest time thought some1 called "Deleted User" was constantly posting

This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.Deleted User

:lol: lolllllll!!

was even about to give Deleted User a :heart: lollllllllllwow
  • Alexis
    feel free to send rhat my way instead now mate. Just redosed 400ug on top 1000, plugged this time to negate added nausea plus way more transcendental.

I didn't mind Hapo, but he did strike mevas slightly confused and unreal.

Hope he's good most of all.
  • BestBuds
    I got super medicated last night, as my neck has been giving me problems lately. Apparently I can be creative when stoopid high. My wife said I needed something to do with my hands :wink: so I started on a cover for my Mi2.
    8o4msrwxixnalaek.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet