• Baron23
    Here you go, mate. Remember, idle hands are the devil's workshop or some such nonsense. But I do see a giant paint by numbers in your future :-)

Freddie_-_Quiet_Time_4x5_Logo_540x.jpg?v=1613402030
  • Alexis
    So I just logged into my email and VLF on new tablet just now, since I det it up on Saturday.

Been a hell of a foggy few days. I missed all the drama, didn't even catch the headlines.

Then I noticed 2 days ago an email alert Hapo had mentioned me. I just logged in to get the goss, and did a skim readthrough, no record of that mention now obviously and I'm sure he won't be returning again by the looks of it.

So I guess I'll never know. So I remain...on 666 mentions lol!

Next person to mention me and move me past that particular number, after I thought Hapo had done it for me...."I'll be your best friend" as we used to say as children, a purely superficial bargaining chip.

Hope everyone is doing okay anyway and that you can all find something to smile about today.

Head is up a Flamingoe's backside, just gotta face my steam inhalation routine and then work on achieving mental relaxation tonight and focussing on a plan for the next week, sensible living, nothing preposterous, maybe this time next week my marbles will be realigned if I play my cards right.
  • SeeDRankA
    was you buying Retro?
  • BestBuds
    I always have a hard time explaining this attitude, in a nice way, to my wife to get her to, well, not do it... I feel like if I "just say it" it is a land mine. But tonight I had a perfect example and it made me laugh to myself.

So here it is. My wife, for a lack of a better term, is inconsiderate. She is extremely sweet though and apologetic when she offends but the carelessness that she walks in to these situations is comical. She would be hurt and sad if I told her she was inconsiderate, so help me shine this turd.

Here's what happened. Our dog is out cold sleeping. My wife walks into the room and turns on all the lights. My dog, squinty eyes, looks up like wtf? And my wife goes "Oh no! I'm sorry. " And parts her head and goes oh ah about it for 5 minutes. And won't shut up about how she feels bad. It drives me nutty! :rofl:
  • BestBuds
    Yo, I was high last night! Hahaha! :lol:
    That was barely legible and definitely not coherent. :sweat:

This might help clarify:
    last night when going to bed, my wife turned on our main light switch in out room that is very bright. Our old bulldog had been up there sleeping and snoring for hours. My dog looked at my wife, squinting her eyes, and you could hear her thoughts out loud. It was like she said "What the F*ck MOM?!? TURN THE LIGHT OFF!" :rofl: we both laughed at the look. My wife then ran over to her and pet her, waking her up further, the look of annoyance was killing me. But my wife still pet her and she kept apologizing to the dog over and over.
    So after almost a minute, I suggested she let the dog go back to sleep and turn on the night lamps and turn off the bright light. (We have a secondary light system that is like candle light so it doesn't wake the other person up. I wake up a lot with pain in the night)

Then this morning I heard her telling the story to someone on the phone and she said "I went to bed late and had to turn on the lights and apologize to our dog before I got into bed. Haha, she was so mad."

So what I was "trying" to say last night... To my wife when she goes to bed she will turn on whatever light she wants, and if it wakes you she will feel bad and pine over you. But She won't think ahead of time 'Hey, maybe I should use the special lights my husband set up so as to not wake me up when I'm sleeping' :shade: :joke:

It's one of those behaviors that drive me crazy about my wife that I can't ever seen to communicate in a way she understands. (Those married for a long time get what I'm saying) what made me laugh is that I had such a perfect story (about the dog) to harmlessly illustrate this to her later. I wouldn't have to come close to using the word ~inconsiderate~ because of this story now! Haha. It will save my hide in a future conversation. :sweat:

When we were kids her nick name was a variation off of Charlie Brown because of how things would become a disaster even though she had the best intentions. :rofl:
  • Baron23
    Yes, this is an all out attack on woke fucking cancel culture abject stupidity. Don't know about you, but I feel much better now! haha

1616100241928-png.25524

funny_picdump_640_31-jpg.25143

157272191_3775783792508352_319049482916389577_n-jpg.25011

157145209_10220482172469074_3366181347948298114_n-jpg.24912

151291637_10220472703072345_3996642719310057331_n-jpg.24854

1614786269390-png.24861

1616100175605-png.25523

s1g4askaak76sxs0.jpg
  • SirSixPence
    Starting my next grow 9kclth5smtadrh57.jpeg
bold
italic