• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Today we got our "car" (van is a nickname for our boy) back from getting an accessibility modification. It makes everybodys lives so much easier, it was a long ride back from the shop a few citys over my boy was super comfy and loving it.
    The thing that really made me smile today was the reaction we got when we wheeled my boy in, he totally knew that things were different in there.
    Today he truly made me feel like things were going to be alright. I also smiled at how jacked up our ride is meow :gasp: lg7fiu7lmzuyobdt.jpg
    Not a great shot and its raining, just iver 6ft high in the back
  • onejuicyfruit
    What kind of fish in you tank...it looks beautiful. You know the real Ricky Zamboni.....
  • onejuicyfruit
    Meow is right. Nice van...congratulations. Here is too you and all of your family feeling alright, happy and secure.
  • Hazel
    This song .. made me smile.. good start to my morn with this beat. Ignore title. Need to redo this with my own lyrics.
    z62yvqn75ltxdxi7.jpeg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    thanks! Didnt know there was a real ricky zamboni, they make zambonis down the street and ricky is my favorite trailer park boy lol his rickyism always get me laughing i figured it was a fitting name for a pleco.
    I dont go out of my way to name fish lol they just name themselves sometimes. Weve got a ballon molly named cyrus in there that likes to show everyone how tuff he is another trailer park boys reference.1:35 is my favorite lol!
    Its a comunity tank; tetras, mollys, barbs, betas, snails and a danio. Probably more lots of unamed fish in there.
  • EconMan
    Morning Coffee, Lucifer Morningstar, and Gauss gets a morning furlough.

ac2sp23cozjp91cz.jpeg

5py7l2idbd73vtq3.jpeg
  • Tdog420
    rtutuvtchjeradl2.jpg

This is my view on my honeymoon!!!!! ( we are 22 joints finished and half gram distillate down) also still 2 nights left!!!!
  • Tdog420
    Pics or it didnt happen lol.

9f27jtc3qaby8gav.jpg
  • Tdog420
    v4gc4jway1t4q6n8.jpg

View every morning i wake up 2!!!
  • Dr green thumb
    wow, where are you at so that you have that view? And congratulations!
  • Tdog420
    Jamaica in Nagril. The resort is couples swept away beach front verandah!! We just got lucky w our room being 3rd floor and in this spot. I got really lucky that everyone here surprisingly loves my hair and bandana lol!! They hooked us up because of our honeymoon and getting my green from the right guy who does the rooms.
  • EconMan
    This is my view on my honeymoon!!!!! ( we are 22 joints finished and half gram distillate down) also still 2 nights left!!!!Tdog420

I love it! :starstruck:
  • acstorfer
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • Ginny Vapes
    My favorite place! I love it all! the good, the bad the ugly. it is all beautiful! The flowers, the waters, the nature, the people,the culture, the love, the ganja. I have been to Montego Bay, Ochos Rios and Negril. I stay away from Kingston. lol. After being to Negril, this is my only destination. Last time I was there, My ex and I had a street wood carving done in Negril that said Ginny & *%%** forever. lol. with a pink flamingo. I done some exchange in the airport then as we headed to the bus bought another to be safe, got me some black dank cubes at the resort,,then had to get another bag, then felt pressure to smoke it all up before leaving,,,then was scraping the bottom by check out time. LOL. I Never got anything from the cubes. don't know if anybody else experiences little hash effects or maybe I was wasted. IDK. I love the coziness at the resorts. we had some kind of pass that we could frequent all of the surrounding resorts but I enjoyed going into town and observing the culture. I made friends with some ladies in a hut braiding hair. My hair is a lion's mane so I just had them do the pieces around my face. we had an awesome time getting to know each other. I have a pic that I can't find with these ladies. I am so dark, anyone who has seen the pic can't find me among the natives and I love that! My passport expires next year. I hope to get there before that happens. I would love to live there. you can purchase a nice home for around 30g. or at least you could but strict citizen laws. I mean, when it is time for you to leave, you best be leaving. Burt Reynolds (rip) and a few celebrities managed to purchase & live there periodically. I haven't figured a way that an average whitie can pull that off. I think I belong there. Everyone should go at least once and if it is fear that stops you. there is no fear but excellent secrets to love & life.
  • EconMan

How I feel about St. Lucia. :love:
  • Tdog420
    Huge score last day!!! I found some real gelato ar great price!!!!! The stuff i rolled my joints was some ok mids. It had about ten beaners in 2ozs. But check this stufff!!!
    tktth2atnfe2i17q.jpg
    ejg1ezgk4rm4vohx.jpg
  • Hazel
    Congratulations guys!!!! Hope everything went as planned for the wedding and you had an amazing time celebrating with everyone.

Those pics remind me of our daily view in Turks! Ugh we go every year for our anniversary but last year we didn’t go. So now it’s been almost 2 years without a vacation. Our 5 year wedding anniversary is coming up in June so we’re definitely looking to go away again and enjoy it. Haven’t booked anything yet but you just made me so jelly.

Hope you guys have/had an absolute amazing time on your honeymoon! It looks like you did. Hope you got tan, and drunky, and def very smokey... (love me my paper vapes lol), and of course... got it innnnnnn Husband & Wife style officially!! Congratulations :party:
  • Tdog420
    thankssss!! We have had an amazing time 31 cone joints a gram of distillate and an 1/8th of gelato we finished!!! Also lots of s*x on the balcony and alcoholic drinks!!! Also jumped off of a cliff and swung into a waterfall.
  • Tdog420
    Hi fam!!!!! Showing my face omg!!!!

afdfxr0am4b5okva.jpg
  • Mangu
    hook it up! I’m bout to reserve the same trip lol :up: glad you had a chance to enjoy Negril. I’ve only been to Montego Bay but I’ve had some of the best times in Jamaica !
  • Tdog420
    if on the beach only talk to elvis!!!! He has good indoor for good prices. He has a fishermans hat w a backpack! Trip was amazing to say the least.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    congrats on the celebration of love!

This made me laugh pretty hard today. Dont ask how i found it :nerd:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    I'm going to get so vaped I cant see straight in a few days!

I have @OhHello's Launch Box coming and thanks to @Hazel & @PuffItUp and all the participants of the "Big Dab Challenge", I have a Boundless Terp Pen on the way.

I better take the day off work, I'm going to be worthless :yum:
  • EconMan
    All of the YouTube vids that show what a piece of stupid shit Game of Thrones has become. THe once best show on television, is now among the most utterly stupid.

Consumers should be able to sue producers who fuck up epic franchises. Basically, GoT did a "last Jedi" leaving the fans with a WTF feeling.
  • okla68m
    "Non-Alcohol Beer" is akin to "CBD without THC" PSYCHOSEMATIC Reaction, IMO !
  • okla68m
    My G43 is at the Post Office in Tulsa........"jus waitin on the postman !"
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube