• Tdog420
    Ideas welcome!
  • Hazel
    @Tdog420 Bud and I did.... "I'm sexy and I know it" for our wedding party. LOL
  • Tdog420
    Very nice! I will update tomorrow w possible songs as of now. We have our song (bone thugs n harmony-bottleservice) but thinking for wedding party which is hugeeeee. (20 people) this is intro music not first dance. All opinions welcome!!
  • BobCat
    Bud and I did.... "I'm sexy and I know it" for our wedding party. LOLHazel
    @VapeCritic please corroborate. If you really did that is straight up IDGAF Gangsta!!
  • ssaucyc515
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66j_BUCBMY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6_-JoC8jpw

the second link was going to be mine but i aint getting married any freaking time soon so :lol: or even have a thought in my mind about it rn

congrats dude if these are for you!
  • Tdog420
    appreciate it and yes its for me!!! Hope your lovin the g its quite awesome.
  • ssaucyc515
    ty brother :) same to you. Let us know what you go with if you wanna keep videos and pics private!!
  • Hazel
    We def did lol we have wedding video proof! :grin: The wedding party each walked out to that.

I looked for this last night. Bud had zero interest. lol But I found it!

Here is the ACTUAL song submission doc lol wedding party walk out song, our intro song, first dances, top 10 must play songs, artists to play/not play, and all other songs/artists we liked/wanted played.

EAT. YOUR. HEART OUT Guys.
    Welcome to Hazel & Bud’s Club Music wedding!
    :party: :smirk: :fire: :cool:

Our wedding was at a country club in NY. Palm trees, pool, grounds, lights, and no mushy mushy music really. I wanted our wedding to be like a big ass Miami themed chill party with really good rap and techno style music and a few old good songs. Almost no traditional wed music. Take a look at the songs. :cool: :ok:

YES- we had them play “GAS PEDAL” at our wedding after 11pm! :lol:

lqk2gqxek02g6n43.jpeg

@VapeCritic memba our wedding baybbbbbe?? When you still loved me???? :wink: :heart: :love:

@Ctipp22 @zancru @Señor Negro @ssaucyc515
  • EconMan

:starstruck: :joke: :party:

I looked for this last night. Bud had zero interest. :roll: But I found it!Hazel

LOL :lol: You "F" people :heart:
  • Hazel
    omg Rocky Horror Picture Show???? Is that from the original?? I love that songgggg.

4:31 min :ok: :100: :ok:

I can totally dig some older stuff or traditional wed stuff etc but not a lot. We’re both very limited. We both like Ace of Base stuff still though and that era/style tunes.

Fun Hazel Fact: Ace of Base was my first cd ever!

Also don’t like the line dances or games much. Didn’t want them at the wedding. The only line dance we let them do was the Cupid shuffle lol His grandma was like ... no electric slide?? :lol:
  • EconMan
    omg Rocky Horror Picture Show???? Is that from the original??Hazel

Meatloaf is from the original, but that song was from the epic, Bat Outta Hell album by Meatloaf, song written by Jim Steinman -- same guy who wrote "total eclipse of the heart" and "two out of three ain't bad".

Fun Hazel Fact: Ace of Base was my first cd ever!Hazel

You were 5? lol :)

• LabPong
    I'm single and older.....so I would say.....

"Welcome to the Jungle"..... :wink:
  • ssaucyc515
    DO NOT PLAY - Sublime :o i love sublime.
  • Tdog420
    Thanks everyone so muuch. We are playing more traditional songs early on then slowly progress to rap techno when everyone is sauced!! Def a little on the non traditional side though.
  • tripertronic
    Ice cube - bitch is a bitch. :razz: no, just kidding.
  • ssaucyc515
    I find this song hype af make you look kinda bad ass coming out haha

It's not a popular Kanye song. But I love it. You said techno rapish so

• okla68m
    VERY FEW IF ANY, VIDEOS BETTER THAN THIS !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment