• Aj85
    @Baron23 here's to you, mate!

I couldn't include these pics in my last P.M so I'll have to share with everyone Lol but if you read my last msg all will make sense!

k5mpk2l9vg8f7ykf.jpeg
    I'm using this small glass peice as it hasn't been used since it was cleaned last!

uxxgtqo4f32xb0cv.jpeg

zqgwvefp6zmj56ui.jpeg

dqf4qdwo1o1yuej3.jpeg

5z4h8cwsgy06onfc.jpeg
    See how the vapor left In the waterpipe after my first draw and not clearing the chamber, is still so thick you can't see my black grinder or worktop behind it!!?

Time for hit number two!
    ja7my0a0mehcief9.jpeg

upyt5c4sfe83bwyq.jpeg
    It's even thicker, it's so thick you can move it around with your finger!

w9fnhfky5j7k1hwd.jpeg
    See how it seems denser than normal vapor with finer molecules and seems to sink to the bottom of the waterpipe?!!

f5glw71brrupd9fy.jpeg

Here's my AVB after my two crazily thick and potent hits! Very well, and evenly browned with no hint of combustion!
    1ttg5j8mcjlyu9qn.jpeg

About a 0.1g at the very most!
    qi1bo1ai0st9f1po.jpeg

That's the Sublimator Eliminator, it's a real beast! Most people hit it for the first time and compare it to being stoned for the first time all over again! It's the strongest hitting vape i own!

It's completely made out of titanium and has to be used with glass so flavour is actually not bad at all especially when hitting it dry like I do, and It heats up in under 30 seconds with a four to five inch flame. It can also use oils and herbs at the same time!

Take it easy every body!

All the best,

Aj.
    Attachments
    image (114K)
    image (76K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist