• Zep4
    Can’t remember if I ever showed you guys the Herman Miller chair (Bud has one too) that I got to sit in at Lynn Auditorium in Lynn, Ma. William Shatner had used it extensively in his one man show a few months before and in fact had stipulated each venue buy one for him to use his show. Then he gifted it to the venue. We had gone to his show and he scooted around in it constantly and even used it as a prop as he told a story of his favorite horse and how it reared as he effortlessly lifted it over his head. So I’d read about the chair in the local paper and who had it now. When my hubby, Jack’s band played there, I took a chance, sought out the chair owner, who organized shows and asked if I could see it. He took the picture, after making me put my feet up on his desk. Here’s me and Jack with Shatner too. There’s no one else I’d rather meet than him and we had a great night.qf4tgjv51ptbiu8m.jpeg
    74v6stud3xwjeqxh.jpeg
    4vv7fkwqreqo4dvy.jpeg
  • Baron23
    I have an ugly, ugly lumbar and lower cervical spine.

I got a Herman Miller chair...oh, has to be in about 1999 or 2000 and its a life saver for me.

Had one in a big start up I worked for and loved it so much I bought one for my home office. Retired now, but its still the best seat in the house.

Glad you got to meet Mr Shatner who I know you admire and got a shot in his chair! :-)
  • Señor Negro
    Curious pictures, seeing Mr. William Shatner with the same gesture and body positioning in both pictures is funny :sweat:
  • Baron23
    seeing Mr. William Shatner with the same gesture and body positioning in both pictures is funnySeñor Negro

He's professional, don't try it at home. He practiced for many years in front of the mirror...sort of like Blue Steel

zoolander-blue-steel-ben-stiller-today-tease-160210_7c8b81230f9e67ef5868e5b96e3ced9a.jpg
    I lucked out and got my grandfather's steelcase from the 70s. Thing is built like a tank.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment