• SouthboundPachyderm
    I picked up a cold a couple days back, for the most part it hasn't been too bad. Mostly just annoying, but today is the day it has decided to really suck. Is there anyone else out there who like me, is either too stubborn or to stupid (I'll let you choose) to quit vaping while they're sick? Any preferred vapes or trick you like to use. I think this is the first cold I have had since I switched to vaping a year ago.
    1. To vape or not to vape. That is the question. (16 votes)
        Stubborn/Stupid
        69%
        Wise/Patience
        31%
  • EconMan
    Sometimes your body wants a rest from the chemical baths. :)
  • ssaucyc515
    I usually don't feel like vaping when I'm sick but I have. Did it make me feel better? Eh not for me. But at night I always vape to sleep so. Idk. This comment is irrelevant I guess

I'd say wait but I picked to be stupid :lol:
  • Dr green thumb
    I vape all the time and I find that vaping with a cold feels better on my body as it lessens the headache and body aches.
  • Kinick23
    A lot of the colds I get are sinus / chest related so as much as I want to vape i refrain to try and recover a bit faster. Only reason I can do that is bc of edibles and tinctures lol .. that would be my advice. I’m not a huge edibles guy but always keep around for when I get sick. Cbd tinctures good too, helps with the discomfort. Feel better
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    @SouthboundPachyderm put that kettle on and fill up a bong. I do this all the time not only when im sick its gonna feel nice! One time i had pnemonia and i justified the bong as stem inhalation therapy :mask:
  • TheZman
    I feel like vaping Cannabis helps my cold and immune system and reduces inflammation. The key is you want the medicine without irritation. So vape on low temperature around 355-365 and drink water before and after each vape to lubricate your throat. I've only gotten 1 cold since last September till now. And it only lasted 2 days. If you vape on high temps and RIP big clouds you'll probably make your throat and sinuses irritated and prolong the cold. Just be smart about it and let the anti inflammatory Cannabis work its magic.
  • Cmatz
    Buy a nebulizer on Amazon. Use before and after.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Thanks for the input all.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube