• OhHello
    The local fellas here reached out to me when I posted....got 4 free new crucibles from you great people.

Also delta 3d studios sells a dispenser that’s in stock, for $12
  • okla68m
    LOVE that Case !
    "Nintendo 3DS", Super kool. Gonna have find one of those!
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I remember we waited months for those little crucible cases to come out. No biggie... shoot man, no more toys r us though.. that’s where I was in the aisle popping crucibles into pockets trying to find a fit.. I guess Walmart has em’. Hard to figure it out when your looking online at them if it’s too big. Mannn I haven’t vaped in a little over a month now. Prepping for some tests along with interviews. Real world still has those damn piss tests >.< bahhhhhhhhh
    Sitting on a stash for when I can start vaping again. I’m an idiot, I put all my stash and vapes in a big Carpenter bag and Goldie fell out of the box inside and got a little scratched up. I had Goldie foreveeerrrr and I treated her like the queen she was and still is. Need to come out with some skinz that don’t mess with the finish. Yo so yeah man, 3ds cases are where it’s at along with one of them sunglasses sacks so you can toss it in a pocket with no worry of scratches.
  • okla68m
    Ordered one, Black w/Red. $13.01, Amazon. Planning a Fishing trip in a few weeks, will be perfect to medicate do to Fishing Stress, lol !
  • Frosty1

Feel you're pain, devastated when mine got it's first scratch! Inevitable though and it's solid enough to take a bit of a beating.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    broooo i had Goldie since forever, it’s like getting a scratch on your car, kinda bums you out and you remember each and every ding-dent-scuff. In this instance though ffffffffffffffffff man.. I kept Goldie pristine. On the flip side, I’ve been packing everything up to move down to the draconian state of Virginia, the upside is that I’ve started to find all the parts, pieces, o-rings, spare batteries for my ghost, Mighty, Fireflies. It’s like finding treasure. One of my fast Chargers was buried in some newspapers near my couch along with a spare battery behind my couch. I found two of the crucible lids I’ve been missing for months underneath the foamy mat in my bathroom. Found my firefly spare battery and battery pack charger under the guest room bed. Found packs of o-rings, cooling units and screens for my Crafty and mightys behind a TV. Silver lining for sure but dammit, dammit, Goldie nooooooooo >.<
  • SirCrackKillaH
    <3 amazon, it’d be awesome if those were waterproof. If I were out fishing, into a waterproof bag it’d go. Haven’t fished in a long time. Last watersport was doing some whitewater up in NY.
    Rafting while kissing the sky was a little dangerous for me. Did some cat4/5 up in the black River and for a split second kinda zoned out and was launched out of the back of the boat. While my body was soaked all the way through, my phone and MV1 were well protected in my chaos drypack.
  • danielblakes
    If there's a lot of interest still my local dealer has at least 5 or 6 of the crucible dispensers I'd be willing to send out to anyone for cost. They're 32.65 +whatever shipping would be. I'm based in Denver. I can make a classified post I guess if necesito.
  • WOLF444

Daniel, if you're referencing the dispenser with 5 extra crucibles then I'll gladly take you up on your generous offer... I'm also in CO.... I can paypal you the funds to cover the cost/expense.... Message me if this works for you... (Oh and if the forum rules require you to do a posting in the Classified section then lets follow the proper protocol)
  • danielblakes

Awesome. Sending @WOLF444 the first tomorrow and will know the exact cost with shipping then. You two are def good to go. Any further posts will have to wait till I get back to the smoke shop, confirm they're ok with my buying most/all of them, and see the exact number lol.
  • danielblakes
    sent out Wolf's yesternight. I'll visit the shop tomorrow and pick up 3.

& if you wanted one message me your addresses and I'll let you know total with shipping. Wolfs total was 37.50 for reference, shipped USPS. I'll ship however you like if you have a preference though, since you're paying it anyway lol.

also i removed the actual crucible dispenser (filled with crucibles, of course) from the retail packaging reducing weight & shipping cost with wolfs but took some photos to show the OEM packaging and such. i'll do the same for the others unless otherwise requested :). https://photos.app.goo.gl/HT1du2BKpmUMeEfaA
  • Frosty1

Thanks my friend but luckily I'm in possession of one.
  • Biesas

You're a star mate, going out of your way to help others!

Any chance to get one of those shipped to UK? :joke:

BTW Hi everyone, my first post on here, though I've been stalking these forums for a few months now. :halo:
  • Gonzo
    You're a class act!! That's what makes this forum so great.
  • Allbusiness
    if you have any more that you’re willing to sell, I’d be really interested in buying one. Long time lurker here - and this forum is what led me to choose the MV1 - but I’ve never been able to locate this crucible dispenser. Thanks.
  • danielblakes
    no worries; you're paying for shipping so as long as you're cool with cost i dont care where it's too! message me your zip (or whatever malarkey they use over there) and i'll send you what the post office is estimating :)

wasn't able to make it in today but should be picking up at least 3 more tomorrow. That'll be for @OhHello, @ChronicBlaze, and @Biesas (message me your info if you haven't already).

If i can pick up a 4th I will do so, or if one of them ends up not wanting it for any reason @Allbusiness is next.I believe they have a couple more after those but will not make any more "reservations" until I speak with the shop; thanks for understanding!
  • Biesas

Sent you my Post Code.
    I think the shipping shouldn't be that bad.
    The shipping on my Ripper was very reasonable, but got stung by the customs, added another 25% to the whole cost.
  • danielblakes
    1 2 and 3 for you gents!

ayevq7sr4oq7y64x.jpg
    Wasn't able to make it by the post office so most of then will have to go out monday.

Unfortunately that's all the ones the store has atm, but I spoke with the owner and he says he believes one of his distributors has stock :) we shall see in the coming weeks! @Allbusiness I will let you know if anyone backs out!
  • Allbusiness
    you’re the man. Thanks either way.
  • WOLF444
    Received mine... Thanks again!

:up: :pray:
  • OhHello
    Just did a deal with @danielblakes for one, great to deal with, awaiting my dispenser
  • danielblakes
    Thanks all for the kind words, all out of dispensers at the moment after OhHello's, but I will update this thread (or post a classifieds) if I'm able to procure some more in the future for anyone else!
  • Biesas
    I would just like to thank @danielblakes once again for going out of his way to help all of us who had troubles getting hold of the crucible dispensers!
    He is trully an amazing person and a good soul!
    Much appreciated :up:
  • OhHello
    he’s a great dude! Got my dispenser last week
  • ChronicBlaze
    Shout out to @danielblakes for being an awesome person:) He didn't have to do all that leg work to ship out the crucibles, but he did. I really appreciate you helping us all out man!
  • GhostVapesNerissa
    Good news, our crucible dispenser will be back in stock next week! Sign up at https://bit.ly/2F8QN41 for updates and reserve this must-have MV1 accessory.

Nerissa :)
  • Hazel
    Yay! That's great news!! Thanks for the update Nerissa! :cheer:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention