• Detroitvapes420
    @ghost-ops@GHOSTTEAM does anyone know who has the crucial dispensers available right now?

Also any other cool custom accessories
  • VapeGoo
    i got lucky and found a dispenser at my local smokeshop/ghost mv1 dealer
  • ghost-ops
    @Detroitvapes420 some of our retailers will have stock of this item but most I'm afraid - like us - will be out of stock. We're working hard to remedy this and anyone who registers an interest in the dispenser will receive an email notification the moment they're back in and available to purchase.

Thanks

Mark
  • OhHello
    the site has been out of stock on must haves like this for months
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I was lucky to get one from The Herb Cafe before they went off sale again. I would suggest getting email notifications telling you when its in stock again on various websites. Good luck hunting
  • Detroitvapes420
    I'm on all of them... Lol.. I even called some local mom and pop shops and no luck..
  • ChronicBlaze
    Has anyone had any luck finding the Crucible Dispenser...Or ANY crucibles?

I've looked everywhere I know of, and everyone is out of stock.

@GHOSTTEAM Any info on the shortage?
  • Detroitvapes420
    I had to beg bud to sell me one of his. I hated not having the extra ones and crucible dispenser. I have a ton of feelers out but I don't need it anymore if I find them ill let you know.
  • OhHello
    I just posted about this a few weeks ago and ghost replied, short of it is they don’t know when they will have crucibles , dispensers etc. if you search me you can probably find the post
  • VapePartsMart
    Should VPM be carrying Ghost vapes and parts?

I know the owner well and I know he's interested in your product line.

Thanks,

Nathan
  • okla68m
    Have seen Units, Despensers and Crucibles on a shop called Ğlassworx, Tulsa, Okla. of all places...had 3 different colors of MV1's!
  • WOLF444
    I'm in need of this item as well...

Would be nice if we could receive some insight into how long this product is expected to be backordered for... I mean are we talking 2-3 months or 9-12 months out?
  • WOLF444

How long ago did you see the dispensers at that business? Do you think they still have them...
  • OhHello
    Crucibles and dispensers have easily been 2-3 months out of stock already

Also delta 3d studios sells a printed dispenser for $12
  • Taz
    High tech vaporizers in Australia have got Dispensers in stock.
    Maybe that will help.
  • okla68m
    It's been several weeks ago...ill call today and see if they still have them.
  • ghost-ops
    @VapePartsMart it's something we can look into - if the owner wants to drop a line to us on we'll get him directed to the right person.

@WOLF444 we still can't be 100% but it's definitely not 9 months+ (I'm glad to say). I would be disappointed as things stand right now if we didn't have them before 3 months were out.

Thanks

Mark
  • GHOSTTEAM

Sorry for the delayed response buddy, still no update I'm afraid. Still the best thing to do is navigate to the item on our website and click on "I Want It." You'll receive an email when the item's back in stock as opposed to checking back periodically. We're as eager and anxious to have these items in stock as anyone imaginable. We're doing all we can and we appreciate your patience.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks guys for keeping everybody in the loop, very much appreciated :strong:
  • VapeCritic
    I have precisely ONE brand new crucible to my name...

If I list it on ebay how much you think I'll get?? :rofl: :rofl:

Or maybe it can be my next livestream giveaway item??

Sorry just trying to make light of the situation :sweat:
  • ChronicBlaze
    @Taz

Damn, got my hopes up, used paypal, then find out they don't ship to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!
    It killed my buzz:(
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    shit i got 3, lol I'm rich! :rofl:
  • okla68m
    Well, I ckd with the shop here, they've got MV1's, NO CRUCIBLES...But, Supposedly, his distributer ordered some a while ago...he doesn't know if he Got them yet or not, he THINKS SO(let's see which hand gets full first). Sorry...
    I was fortunate to order the dispenser with 5 to go with 2 that came with the Unit a year ago, THANKS BUD !
  • SpicyV
    Just replaced my dead Crafty of 4 years with an MV1. I need this crucible dispenser to really make the most of it. I've gotten so used to the S&B dosing capsules. Gonna hit up all my local shops today and keep scouring the internet.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Gameboy advance case bro! The little pockets are just big enough to fit the crucibles and the MV1. Carries 8. I went this route and had a Zelda and standard GB case. Example from prior thread:

qsokokt1ozanxjn1.jpeg
    ld6nrtiniewrd7xd.jpeg
    wzaaiix5cyj4a8z5.jpeg
  • SpicyV
    Welp 7 of the closest smoke shops don't sell Ghost anything, so that was a bust. Might have to try the GBA case method. But honestly, how do they not even have an ETA? :/
  • WOLF444

Thank you, Mark....
  • SpicyV
    Thankfully I was able to find a VL forum user that was willing to part with theirs for over market price. I've only had the MV1 a day and I'm already hating not having something like the dosing capsule case for the Crafty.
  • billytwillig
    Yeah, it was ridiculous to use the MV1 without the crucible dispenser.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment