• Gonzo
    Interesting that the Firefly2 and accessories are sold out almost everywhere and now they posted this on their site:

5cahb90ni1347in9.jpg

Could there be a new Firefly version coming soon?
  • fatbiker
    It’s been like that for a few weeks. I sure hope they release it soon :-)
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Honestly, that looks like the sign on the door of a shop that has closed down permanently, thanking it's customers for their support over the years.
    Doesn't give me the feeling any 'exciting new products' are pending.
  • Ctipp22
    Probably a brand new charging cord!
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Probably a brand new charging cord!Ctipp22

Which will be available in a range of exciting new colours.
  • EconMan

It reminds me of a company that has exhausted its production batch, and isn't going to go for another production run for fear of cannibalization of its next big hussle.
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Which sounds to me then that the next device won't be significantly different or improved upon (i.e. 'exciting') from what was previously available.
  • LabPong
    I just hope this is a hoax......and not the big company Bud mentioned about doing the same ol thing.

x0w8irifbjk21.jpg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    So they are pretty much sold out of ff2s everywhere. Is it safe to say that they wont be making anymore ff2s ever?
  • fatbiker
    Yes, that is probably fair to assume.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i thought that might be the case im glad I picked one up! I had to get the golden shower color though :vomit: :rofl:
  • EasyToSlip
    I heard an interview with their CEO about six months ago...
    They were working on some sort of concentrate /distillate combined with cannabis fiber pad that you would load into a normal Firefly. The main benefit would be FLAVOR... apparently it tastes amazing from the first hit to the last.... ! So they addressed stirring... no need to stir. But they did nothing about draw resistance. Maybe the distillate draw is shorter?
    Anyway, they are going down the PAx era or Keurig coffee path... want to sell the blades as well as the razor, the printer ink as well a the printer...
    FF2 could certainly use an update. I hope that is all this is...
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    are you talking something along the lines of the dab tab?
  • EasyToSlip
    I don't know what the dab tab is...
  • EasyToSlip
    Yes – the concept was some sort of hemp cotton ball and you put on a drop or two of some sort of distillate that has THC and the terpenes. Again their focus was on flavor....
    Perhaps solving problems we did not know we had...
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    im still confused are they selling the drugs? Or do we source them ourselves? A few years ago i would know for sure.
  • EasyToSlip
    They would be selling the hemp pads and the distillate... I don't know if they would be the only ones or if they plan to use a standard distillate that is already on the market.

Bud has been very disappointed about the lack of innovation in the vape biz. Firefly is certainly an example. Even fans of the FF2 (like me) could see things right away that we would like to improve. But firefly doesn't seem concerned about making the FF2 work better for more people... and they probably would describe themselves as innovators... they are creating a new business model for themselves.

who knows... Maybe we will get lucky and there will be an FF3 for dry herb AND their new consumable product line... ?
  • jqcj5
    I bought one. Couldn't wait, "it's soooo good you have to try it." It sucked. One, maybe two good hits and I'd have to clean it. All the stirring and the bowl is too small... I could go on and on.
  • Ogie
    Might be wrong thread, already answered, but
    Why do they call it the Firefly but have the logo of a Dragonfly (which I just noticed yesterday, that logo looks like a weed leaf![only upside down])
  • Ogie
    Could it be a entrepreneurial move (adding to the lines of what E2Slip mentioned)? Also follows that some people refer to the Firefly as “the iPhone”
  • Ogie
    Really interested in the Firefly over the Crafty
  • EconMan

The FF2 is my most used vape. It is used repeatedly daily. I really enjoy it.
  • Ogie
    Lol i musteve been extra zooted.
  • Ogie
    Cause now I can’t see the dragonfly anymore D:
  • YellowDog
    Maybe I can sell mine and not take a huge loss
  • SourMalk
    Honestly I hope they come out with a FF3, it feels like forever since we've had real development in the industry.

I've always admired the FF2, but being someone who is easily frustrated, I avoided getting one (yet my dumbass thought I'd love the MV1 LOL).
  • okla68m
    Walked into a despensary the other day that had FF2's, DaVinci's, Pax3's, MV1''s and DynaVape''s for sale....didn't realize my city was that UP TO DATE when it came to Vaporizing....Have only met 1 other person who Vapes, everyone still Combusts!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    its not common around here either i take alot of shit for it. They have them for sale but at higher prices then online. People dont understand that we have complete and total control over how our herb effects us with different temperatures, or care to take the time. I also find it very conserving. Thats what really drew me in and the stealth factor.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment