Bud saw CBD at a florist I believe. What’s the craziest place you see it for sale? To me It’s embarrassing how it’s everywhere now. Looking like such a FAD!!
    Saw this today at my 24hr fitness (camera free zone :lol:) su7047wiojv2z2ck.jpeg
  • Mangu
    I was also very annoyed when I saw these at the supermarket:

FBF1-E12-D-7-B4-A-4133-9026-378-BE30350-E4.jpg
  • warren0728
    didn't take pics but a couple of the food vendors at the music festival i went to this weekend had options of adding cbd to certain drinks ...
    GOD IT LOOKS LIKE SNAKE OIL!
    Remember the old westerns with the ailment cure all bottles for sale. I think this turns so many people off. If it was like this a year ago I would never tried it.
  • ssaucyc515
    My local bodega has a huge glass case filled with the oddest CBD brands ever. Carts , Candy's , oils , but no flower. They also have a huge case of kratom. It's just weird to see china-fake looking CBD products lmao
  • LabPong
    Bodega......because you cant sell a $1 soda for $4.50 in a "convenience store" haaaa :razz:
  • JonnyFrontrow
    Just watched the stream and saw this post ... Italy is CBD crazed - tho it's called Cannabis Light not CBD (<.5% THC) - saw stores and VENDING MACHINES on a recent trip to Sicily.

While you might think they are selling weed, it's all CBD ... interesting fun fact ... medical is legal and the supply is grown by the Italian Army. Tho, they may open it to more growers so medical cannabis can be sold in ALL PHARMACIES!

Here's a vending machine in front of a small market on the island of Ortigia (city of Siracusa)
    2u6plvq.jpg

And a store in downtown Palermo. Saw the same store in Rome as well.
    2b2w0p.jpg
  • EconMan

Fascinating.

Fun fact: Here in the USA, I can get you a merchant account to accept credit cards for CBD, but the bank will want to see all marketing materials, and no references to cannabis are permitted, not leaves, no "420" references, etc. Oh, and a biggie, no medical claims.

The merchant accounts must have no idea these off the “outside the industry” businesses are selling it. I have no idea what to think. I believe the medical evidence, use cbd(from marijuana plants not hemp), but I’m afraid it is going to stop being taken seriously. I’m the last guy who wants the federal government involved in anything but it’s the only way it will be considered real medicine by many until they do.
  • EconMan

So true! If there is anything funny in my business is the frequency of the following conversation...:rofl:

...phone rings....
    Hello, EconMan here
    Hi, I hear you're good at getting people merchant accounts?
    Why yes, I am.
    What rate will I get?
    Hard to say firmly but from what you've told me, assuming a normal card mix and vape "high-risk" status, Interchange + 1% which should work out to around 3% depending heavily on cardmix.
    PayPal only charges me a flat 2.9%!
    Then why don't you stay with PayPal?
    Paypal dropped me and seized my funds.
  • VapeCritic
    Florist lol

0je4tc2vwjcqq3vo.jpg
  • LabPong
    Coming home from work....gas rising to $2.99 gal...so stop when I see a $2.79'er .....the sign is at eye level and inches from your face when you start the pump....lol

0422191935-HDR.jpg
  • okla68m
    IMO, CBD without THC is like Soap without Water !
  • LabPong
    CBD with gas is...........convenient? haaaaa

okla big prob is that the normal person whom knows nothing about MJ or THC......have no clue that CBD can come from Hemp or MJ. So....the market will take advantage of this to no ends....as we see now. So many are making a quick $ while it takes some time for the public to understand this.....
  • okla68m
    And like these pics show, Money is being Made HAND OVER FIST !
    And either these folk have more money than sense or they get something out if it I DONT, IDK !
  • EconMan

Yeah. In my business the supply has decreased. Three major players dropped out of the game last week giving their merchants little notice. :(
  • Ginny Vapes
    If my curiosity was peaked at these very reputable companies selling 99% isolates and CBD flower with 3% thc or less, I assumed the industry was willing to sweep this under the rug. because there is some decent cbd out there. (that I wouldn't really bother with if weed was availabl) but I realized right away that there was more thc than what the report said. I sure didn't care. I started looking for higher volume thc with lower volume cbd in flowers. it's harsh. I can't say I've found any that is as good as the real thing but it is def worth having around. Now, the same industry is doing a full circle and pointing out the lab testing was higher in thc. Not really sure where they are going with this. Could really put some quality cbd growers and such out of business and put these fake cbd companies at the forefront. unfortunately, those at the gas stations and liquor/ cig stores are all snazzed up packaging geared to making money off the younger generation. I can't really ever think of anything quality I got at a gas station
  • MrGreen
    I googled epidiolex and it is made from purified CBD which apparently is CBD isolate.
    Seems like a FDA sponsored gravy train to me.
  • deep_meditation
    Ive seen it at gas stations. However, the strangest thing I’ve seen is flower/wax vapes at Walgreens.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    kind of makes you think what a dyson vaporizer might look like :chin: then it makes you wonder how you might feel about it :brow:
  • VapeCritic
    Outside of a small local pharmacy

Making medical claims!!!

zynimpx4w8jwoowe.jpg
  • UbarDog
    CBD Does stuff and things! FACT!
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Okay this isnt cbd but i thought it was the most relatable thread.

Some years ago my mind was blown when i watched a buddy type in ×××××buds.ca (cant remember the name that shit wasnt my scene back then, stupid in my opinion.) And placed an order for weed that came right to his door... It was a legit site that anybody could find through google. Insanity i thought, it couldnt get any crazier! Right?

Wrong. Yesterday we had to take my son to the children hospital in the next city over. I forgot my weed and i never bothered to get my licsence, ive owned 4 vehilces though :joke:
    I dont fuck around anymore. So i weed mapped the dispensary nearby ive been to before. They were shit down but still did deliveries. I called and asked if they could deliver to the hospital. They werent into it but the lady said if i was "staying" at the ronald mcdonald house down the street it could be brought there (we live .5km away so they wont let me stay there it sucks...)

They wanted a $50 dollar minimum, the times i went to the storefront they were very hit and miss, so i wasnt going into it blind.
    I called a couple other places and they werent down to deliver to the ronald house lol, too much heat the one guy said and some other ridiculous comments over text actually. If your scared go to church right?

Then i got ahold of a place that didnt want to meet at the ronald house, but they would meet me across the street in a plaza. I was told it could be 1-2 hours give 30-60 min for rush hour.

An hour and a half later i get a call, i head on over across the street, buddy isnt even parked in a spot. He hands me a big envelope, i ask if he wants me to get in, negative lol, so i take out my wallet right there in the middle of the day in this busy ass parking lot and pay the man, walked off with my dope to the gas station for a lighter and a pack of skins... I get back to my van to spin one up, i open the envelope and they gave me a free muffin because it was my first order.

I got fire og, 8 grams cost me 50 bucks delivered. It is the best "dispensary" bud ive ever gotten. I get some pretty good shit from a site, but this impressed me i went in with low expectation and came out with maybe a herion addiction :party:

i8kf3k216jxoao9m.jpeg
    atiqxko59b01fs14.jpg
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    Okay this isnt cbd but i thought it was the most relatable thread.

Some years ago my mind was blown when i watched a buddy type in ×××××buds.ca (cant remember the name that shit wasnt my scene back then, stupid in my opinion.) And placed an order for weed that came right to his door... It was a legit site that anybody could find through google. Insanity i thought, it couldnt get any crazier! Right?

Wrong. Yesterday we had to take my son to the children hospital in the next city over. I forgot my weed and i never bothered to get my licsence, ive owned 4 vehilces though :joke:
    I dont fuck around anymore. So i weed mapped the dispensary nearby ive been to before. They were shit down but still did deliveries. I called and asked if they could deliver to the hospital. They werent into it but the lady said if i was "staying" at the ronald mcdonald house down the street it could be brought there (we live .5km away so they wont let me stay there it sucks...)

They wanted a $50 dollar minimum, the times i went to the storefront they were very hit and miss, so i wasnt going into it blind.
    I called a couple other places and they werent down to deliver to the ronald house lol, too much heat the one guy said and some other ridiculous comments over text actually. If your scared go to church right?

Then i got ahold of a place that didnt want to meet at the ronald house, but they would meet me across the street in a plaza. I was told it could be 1-2 hours give 30-60 min for rush hour.

An hour and a half later i get a call, i head on over across the street, buddy isnt even parked in a spot. He hands me a big envelope, i ask if he wants me to get in, negative lol, so i take out my wallet right there in the middle of the day in this busy ass parking lot and pay the man, walked off with my dope to the gas station for a lighter and a pack of skins... I get back to my van to spin one up, i open the envelope and they gave me a free muffin because it was my first order.

I got fire og, 8 grams cost me 50 bucks delivered. It is the best "dispensary" bud ive ever gotten. I get some pretty good shit from a site, but this impressed me i went in with low expectation and came out with maybe a herion addiction :party:

i8kf3k216jxoao9m.jpeg
    atiqxko59b01fs14.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube