• Startedat52
    Bud saw CBD at a florist I believe. What’s the craziest place you see it for sale? To me It’s embarrassing how it’s everywhere now. Looking like such a FAD!!
    Saw this today at my 24hr fitness (camera free zone :lol:) su7047wiojv2z2ck.jpeg
  • Mangu
    I was also very annoyed when I saw these at the supermarket:

FBF1-E12-D-7-B4-A-4133-9026-378-BE30350-E4.jpg
  • warren0728
    didn't take pics but a couple of the food vendors at the music festival i went to this weekend had options of adding cbd to certain drinks ...
  • Startedat52
    GOD IT LOOKS LIKE SNAKE OIL!
    Remember the old westerns with the ailment cure all bottles for sale. I think this turns so many people off. If it was like this a year ago I would never tried it.
  • ssaucyc515
    My local bodega has a huge glass case filled with the oddest CBD brands ever. Carts , Candy's , oils , but no flower. They also have a huge case of kratom. It's just weird to see china-fake looking CBD products lmao
  • LabPong
    Bodega......because you cant sell a $1 soda for $4.50 in a "convenience store" haaaa :razz:
  • JonnyFrontrow
    Just watched the stream and saw this post ... Italy is CBD crazed - tho it's called Cannabis Light not CBD (<.5% THC) - saw stores and VENDING MACHINES on a recent trip to Sicily.

While you might think they are selling weed, it's all CBD ... interesting fun fact ... medical is legal and the supply is grown by the Italian Army. Tho, they may open it to more growers so medical cannabis can be sold in ALL PHARMACIES!

Here's a vending machine in front of a small market on the island of Ortigia (city of Siracusa)
    2u6plvq.jpg

And a store in downtown Palermo. Saw the same store in Rome as well.
    2b2w0p.jpg
  • EconMan

Fascinating.

Fun fact: Here in the USA, I can get you a merchant account to accept credit cards for CBD, but the bank will want to see all marketing materials, and no references to cannabis are permitted, not leaves, no "420" references, etc. Oh, and a biggie, no medical claims.
  • Startedat52

The merchant accounts must have no idea these off the “outside the industry” businesses are selling it. I have no idea what to think. I believe the medical evidence, use cbd(from marijuana plants not hemp), but I’m afraid it is going to stop being taken seriously. I’m the last guy who wants the federal government involved in anything but it’s the only way it will be considered real medicine by many until they do.
  • EconMan

So true! If there is anything funny in my business is the frequency of the following conversation...:rofl:

...phone rings....
    Hello, EconMan here
    Hi, I hear you're good at getting people merchant accounts?
    Why yes, I am.
    What rate will I get?
    Hard to say firmly but from what you've told me, assuming a normal card mix and vape "high-risk" status, Interchange + 1% which should work out to around 3% depending heavily on cardmix.
    PayPal only charges me a flat 2.9%!
    Then why don't you stay with PayPal?
    Paypal dropped me and seized my funds.
  • VapeCritic
    Florist lol

0je4tc2vwjcqq3vo.jpg
  • LabPong
    Coming home from work....gas rising to $2.99 gal...so stop when I see a $2.79'er .....the sign is at eye level and inches from your face when you start the pump....lol

0422191935-HDR.jpg
  • okla68m
    IMO, CBD without THC is like Soap without Water !
  • LabPong
    CBD with gas is...........convenient? haaaaa

okla big prob is that the normal person whom knows nothing about MJ or THC......have no clue that CBD can come from Hemp or MJ. So....the market will take advantage of this to no ends....as we see now. So many are making a quick $ while it takes some time for the public to understand this.....
  • okla68m
    And like these pics show, Money is being Made HAND OVER FIST !
    And either these folk have more money than sense or they get something out if it I DONT, IDK !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment