• MunicipalBlack
    I've had my MV1 for nearly a week and I've been chatting with Ghost a few of those days over their online chat, Virgil to be specific. I am completely blown away at the level of professionalism, dedication and friendliness this team has to its customers and products. There are very few companies out there that stand where Ghost does especially when it comes to customer service. They stand among the best, LEGO and Apple being 2 others in the same category.

Every question I asked, and I get nerdy with stuff, was met with detailed answers. Heck, I was asking if the team had a favorite grinder and Virgil ran around the office to take a poll. Santa Cruz Shredder (no affiliation) won the popular vote in case anyone is wondering. How many companies would be willing to do something like that? You can tell they care, they're passionate, and they take care of their customers.

I plan on posting a nice long review after I've had more time with the MV1 but so far I'm loving it. Just had a nice session where I started on Red 1, I was inspired while re-watching VapeCritic's part 2 review, and I had a good 7 draws. Wow. As a medical user this has kept me feeling just fine over the past days.
    Hats off to you Ghost.
  • GHOSTTEAM

Expect nothing less my friend. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Until next time!

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Summer
    @GHOSTTEAM, Virgil, you have to try the Brilliant Cut Grinder. It dethroned Troy's (420vapezone) much loved SCS. GV could invest in an office one so all could check it out.
  • justjustin
    I I second that! I have been with Ghost from the start and I have been so impressed with their vape, designs and service. They have also had a presence on the forum since before the mv1 debut I believe and they continue to play an active role, which cant be said for most vape companies. It's very clear that the people working for Ghost truely believe in their product and want to deliver excellent service. This is a company to watch and support. Looking forward to anything coming from Ghost.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Hands down the best CS experience I have had with any company not just vape companies but any company, period. This is the CS level that all companies should be aiming for.
  • GHOSTTEAM

Now there's an idea! Thank you for the suggestion!

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Kinick23
    @GHOSTTEAM hi Virgil - can I PM you my serial #? Just wanted to confirm my unit has the extended warranty in place. I register it originally but am on my 3rd unit and am concerned I didn’t re-register the new serial
  • GHOSTTEAM

Absolutely! Go right ahead. Send me the email address you use for your GHOST Vapes login/account and the serial number please.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube